Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Ohio (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/256-ohio)
-   -   Nati street ride(s) (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/256-ohio/212169-nati-street-ride-s.html)

Re-Micks 01-24-2008 09:27 PM

Nati street ride(s)

Weather will be getting warm before you know it... Me and my other bud that i stunt with are going to get a street ride together (every friday possibly).... just getting the word out with the very little stunt community here in cincy.. later i will mention were the meet up will be... it will continue from there to downtown to a couple lots... we will have a session... and then were ever after that.... more details will come and once wether gets better i will announce location's and times

any input's would be cool..

-Mick

Cincykillz 01-24-2008 09:49 PM

Re: Nati street ride(s)

when and where will i be getting drunk??? haha but for real this shit should be cool hopefully make the stunt scene into something here??

Re-Micks 01-24-2008 09:54 PM

[QUOTE=Gixxerdwn2;3126174]when and where will i be getting drunk??? haha but for real this shit should be cool hopefully make the stunt scene into something here??[/QUOTE]

who said your invited.. lol... yea my house downtown after for beverages.. :shruggs

-Mick

Cincykillz 01-24-2008 09:58 PM

lol that we could do BUT cops come if we start blowin shit up and i want 1/4 sticks of dynamite and spary paint cans and what about the knee draggers??

Re-Micks 01-24-2008 09:59 PM

you have 64 post's, your such a post whore

Re-Micks 01-24-2008 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=Gixxerdwn2;3126200]lol that we could do BUT cops come if we start blowin shit up and i want 1/4 sticks of dynamite and spary paint cans and what about the knee draggers??[/QUOTE]

last time we were blowing up shit (tag cans)

4 cops and fire department were there after the 4th fire bomb....

Cincykillz 01-24-2008 10:07 PM

exactly haha cops=bad lol fuck it will figure something out hopefully i can get a new tire and rip some turns tomorrow haha 66 and counting!!!

Re-Micks 01-24-2008 10:13 PM

[QUOTE=Gixxerdwn2;3126222]exactly haha cops=bad lol fuck it will figure something out hopefully i can get a new tire and rip some turns tomorrow haha 66 and counting!!![/QUOTE]

get that dirt bike down here... we got that big ass hill to ramp.... remember ramping with the dune buggy.. what that brought 3 cops too .... good times

Re-Micks 01-25-2008 05:14 PM

yo scott what time at the lot tomorrow? :shruggs

Vetter 01-25-2008 05:22 PM

hmmm...

Re-Micks 01-25-2008 05:23 PM

[QUOTE=Vetter;3127420]hmmm...[/QUOTE]

......???? :shruggs

Vetter 01-25-2008 05:27 PM

your only 4 hours away i think. i might round up some people if these start a happenin. little closer than atl for a big city street ride.

how are the cops?

CINCINNATIJEFF 01-25-2008 05:32 PM

This will all be fun until all of us get wreckless ops the first night out...

Vetter 01-25-2008 05:38 PM

well i wont cause im not exactly what you call legit. ill be peacing out. :2cents

Re-Micks 01-25-2008 05:38 PM

[QUOTE=Vetter;3127429]your only 4 hours away i think. i might round up some people if these start a happenin. little closer than atl for a big city street ride.

how are the cops?[/QUOTE]

cops downtown aren't too worry'd about much other then the hood.... out of the city at a couple of are nice lots we have had a couple cops come through, only one told us to ask to ride there.. others didnt care... but with the stunt scene sooo little they really have no clue what were doing, had cops say nice dirt bikes before..... but that be sick to get out of town riders in... that or we could head that way.... where you at indy?

[QUOTE=stntgsxr1k;3127433]This will all be fun until all of us get wreckless ops the first night out...[/QUOTE]

can you wheelie?

Vetter 01-25-2008 05:42 PM

im in fort wayne but i know the guys in indy well and i could organize a massive meet there. they are ALWAYS down to ride.

bt, eric, chuck, maybe nick from stuntmetal, me and kyle from here... and i hear there are even more riders down there close to indy now.

but once you get over like 10 riders the spot gets somewhat cramped. its cool the frst couple of time you do a big meet... but its nice keeping it somewhat small.

Re-Micks 01-25-2008 05:42 PM

[QUOTE=Vetter;3127440]well i wont cause im not exactly what you call legit. ill be peacing out. :2cents[/QUOTE]

fo show

Re-Micks 01-25-2008 05:45 PM

[QUOTE=Vetter;3127447]im in fort wayne but i know the guys in indy well and i could organize a massive meet there. they are ALWAYS down to ride.

bt, eric, chuck, maybe nick from stuntmetal, me and kyle from here... and i hear there are even more riders down there close to indy now.

but once you get over like 10 riders the spot gets somewhat cramped. its cool the frst couple of time you do a big meet... but its nice keeping it somewhat small.[/QUOTE]

well stay posted ill hit you with a pm or something and will figure shit out for sure

Vetter 01-25-2008 05:46 PM

i think i remember some people from cinci from way back.

a guy who used to murder a f3. spreader circles like 2 years ago and sick ass stoppies. flipped one in lima 06. then another guy who ran a f4i wth a big whte tail and was sponsored by some honda shop there.

are you those guys?

Re-Micks 01-25-2008 05:58 PM

[QUOTE=Vetter;3127453]i think i remember some people from cinci from way back.

a guy who used to murder a f3. spreader circles like 2 years ago and sick ass stoppies. flipped one in lima 06. then another guy who ran a f4i wth a big whte tail and was sponsored by some honda shop there.

are you those guys?[/QUOTE]

JT is the one on the f2 he had he quit riding but works at the honda shop, the f4i is shane he still rides he came out like 2 times in the past 4 months... but we fallowed in shane's foot steps