Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Minnesota (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/248-minnesota)
-   -   Urgent!!! Everyone Read!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/248-minnesota/144458-urgent-everyone-read.html)

T-Ice 10-29-2005 04:26 PM

Urgent!!! Everyone Read!!!

Yeah so Sean Colton ( the guy with the 13yr kid that is better than everyone ) had surgury on his wrist yesterday on 10/28. The gene pool has been tarneshed........so what im thinking is that the little kid (aaron ) might start fallin apart soon too, that way he will no longer be better than the rest of us.....but anyways Seans surgury wasn't life threatenin at all but the surgury was on his Clutch/Handbrake hand, but he has reassured me that he is going to mount the HANDBRAKE on the gas side so he can still murder the handbrake..........oohh yeah yall pray and wish him a good and speedy recovery................

01GSXR-600 10-29-2005 04:45 PM

Re: Urgent!!! Everyone Read!!!

Good luck Sean, hope you get back on it real real soon bro!!!!

KROHNSTUNTS 10-29-2005 10:25 PM

hey thies, tell drew (i think that is his name) props on the pic in super streetbike

900RR Brad 10-29-2005 11:21 PM

Hope you have a speedy recovery sean!!

TEDDY.B 10-31-2005 06:49 PM

whats your obsession with their family :laughing

get well soon!

Kerns BBO 10-31-2005 07:20 PM

He is living vicariously through Aaron. Either that or Thies is worried about Aaron macking on his honeys in FL.

T-Ice 10-31-2005 07:49 PM

[QUOTE=kern0079]He is living vicariously through Aaron. Either that or Thies is worried about Aaron macking on his honeys in FL.[/QUOTE]

i smell florida haters all over the place............hhhhmmmmm teddy.......ur in trouble...........u 50 stunter you...........

OneUpMoto 11-01-2005 12:53 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Thanks guys, I postponed the surgery as long as I could. At least now I have all winter to recover. Theis is not obsessed, he has just had a tremendous influence on Aaron’s progress. Hey Chris thanks again for everything. Hope to be down soon. You stole Aaron's, Aaron stole mine. Trickle down bikeonomics. Here are some pics. The sad thing is Aaron rides my bike better than I do.

Bill McMahon 11-01-2005 01:01 PM

Nice pics/progress. Hope the weather is still nice later in the month, I'll be oot and aboot (just kidding, the accents in MPLS aren't that thick) in the Cities.

OneUpMoto 11-01-2005 01:07 PM

Bill how are you doing? If it is nice when you are here lets go riding.
You can use my bike, you will just have to push Aaron off of it. I forgot I can only watch people ride for a while. I will video.

Bill McMahon 11-01-2005 01:16 PM

Not bad Sean. The G/F is graduating so I'll be up there for nearly a week. I'll call you when it's a little closer and we have an idea of what the weather is doing. Even if we can't ride I'll still come down to Shakopee and say hey. It's looking like the weekend following Thanksgiving. Heal up!!

01GSXR-600 11-01-2005 01:18 PM

OMG :eek: I can tell I have not seen Aaron ride in a long dang time!
You are the man! A little man, but a man none the less, keep up the AWESOME work Aaron! It looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeet :cheers to ya with rootbeer!

900RR Brad 11-01-2005 03:03 PM

[QUOTE=01GSXR-600]OMG :eek: I can tell I have not seen Aaron ride in a long dang time!
You are the man! A little man, but a man none the less, keep up the AWESOME work Aaron! It looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeet :cheers to ya with rootbeer![/QUOTE]

That last part, Was very funny!!! :laughing :laughing :laughing

900RR Brad 11-01-2005 03:05 PM

[QUOTE=900RR Brad]That last part, Was very funny!!! :laughing :laughing :laughing[/QUOTE]

Keep up the great work Aaron!!! :YEAH Your looking like a tru pimp!!! Just don't tell theis that or he'll get really mad at you!! :apimp

RuntStunts 11-01-2005 03:07 PM

Hope you recover quick man.

T-Ice 11-01-2005 05:24 PM

[QUOTE=900RR Brad]Keep up the great work Aaron!!! :YEAH Your looking like a tru pimp!!! Just don't tell theis that or he'll get really mad at you!! :apimp[/QUOTE]

Im Still better than aaron and im not scared to out stunt him on his own bike which i have been killin lately, hhmm maybe thinkin bout heading to the streetfighters, i dunno yet...............

006LODBKNY 11-01-2005 05:30 PM

get well soon sean. good seeing u and aaron again in ohio. take it light, full recovery is best.

OneUpMoto 11-01-2005 10:34 PM

[QUOTE=006LODBKNY]get well soon sean. good seeing u and aaron again in ohio. take it light, full recovery is best.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it was good to see you also, too bad we coulden't ride. What events are you going to be at next? See you again soon.

2NutzCrew 11-02-2005 02:57 AM

those pics = Wow!

AKstunna 11-04-2005 07:23 PM

mad props *****!!! hands down!