Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Minnesota (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/248-minnesota)
-   -   So what new stunts have you learned so far this year? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/248-minnesota/130946-so-what-new-stunts.html)

phildoe 06-23-2005 06:03 PM

So what new stunts have you learned so far this year?

I'm really friggum borred cause it's windy as shlit out so I'm not riding.

So lets hear what you've learned or improved on this season. And better yet, what new stuff are you going to learn by the end of the summer.

2NutzCrew 06-23-2005 06:13 PM

Re: So what new stunts have you learned so far this year?

i learned how to stand on the seat of my bike! i also learned to how to fill up my gas tank all by my lonesome! :bs :YEAH

Kerns BBO 06-23-2005 06:45 PM

I wipe my own ass!

Kerns BBO 06-23-2005 06:48 PM

Sorry Phil, not trying to kill your thread, its just so damn hot, my power is out and I am a little punchy right now!

phildoe 06-23-2005 06:54 PM

I think we're all a little pissed and borred.

f4rider 06-23-2005 06:58 PM

< :Dsmile

2NutzCrew 06-23-2005 08:56 PM

i have [SIZE=3]zero air conditioning!!!

T-Ice 06-24-2005 01:04 AM

[QUOTE=2NutzCrew]i have [SIZE=3]zero air conditioning!!![/QUOTE]

last night i learned how to do 3rd gear highchair coaster circles no handed to 6th gear reverse wheelie burnouts with a ralph louie throw in at the end for some flavor..........

2NutzCrew 06-24-2005 01:23 AM

weird! i just learned that one...but mine is a special k

Coltonstunts 06-24-2005 01:50 AM

Well im 13 and if you have been to any lot you have probably seen me ride but this year on the 110 I learned no handers, circles, special k, ralf loui and huge coasters but the big thing is the TTR-125. I have been rocking that lately and i have been doing standup tight circles, Pretty long scrapes and smaller stoppies and When I get to ride my dads F4i I do little cluch up wheelies

Coltonstunts 06-24-2005 02:00 AM

My real stuntlife name is mid-west kid

T-Ice 06-24-2005 03:36 AM

[QUOTE=Coltonstunts]Well im 13 and if you have been to any lot you have probably seen me ride but this year on the 110 I learned no handers, circles, special k, ralf loui and huge coasters but the big thing is the TTR-125. I have been rocking that lately and i have been doing standup tight circles, Pretty long scrapes and smaller stoppies and When I get to ride my dads F4i I do little cluch up wheelies[/QUOTE]

is this kid fo real.....son step up to the big bikes and then post what you got.........this ain't mini bike S hit..........werd to ur mothers.........

SS 06-24-2005 04:20 AM

he is thirteen ttr 125 is a big bike to him

SS 06-24-2005 04:24 AM

honestly the best trick i have learned is drinking beer
i have been practicing to much including tonight

01GSXR-600 06-24-2005 10:15 AM

Yup, that kid is for real!! I see him at the Shakopee lot all the time.
The kid rocks. Keep up the good work little bro. :YEAH

phildoe 06-24-2005 10:25 AM

[QUOTE=unknownrider]last night i learned how to do 3rd gear highchair coaster circles no handed to 6th gear reverse wheelie burnouts with a ralph louie throw in at the end for some flavor..........[/QUOTE]

Dude! I learned to do that shlt before I could walk :laughing :laughing :laughing

MNSpeed 06-24-2005 10:39 AM

[QUOTE=unknownrider]is this kid fo real.....son step up to the big bikes and then post what you got.........this ain't mini bike S hit..........werd to ur mothers.........[/QUOTE]

This kid will be showing everyone up in a couple of years, especially because his father coaches him. It will be cool to see where you're gonna go with this!

Cirilo750 06-25-2005 09:14 AM

I learned how to only break one of my arms instead of breaking both of them at the same time :laughing

Ya its kinda funny now little laughing man but it was'nt funny at the time :nono

Hey dude :twofinger

NoT STuntinG sucks :(

T-Ice 06-25-2005 10:42 AM

[QUOTE=Coltonstunts]Well im 13 and if you have been to any lot you have probably seen me ride but this year on the 110 I learned no handers, circles, special k, ralf loui and huge coasters but the big thing is the TTR-125. I have been rocking that lately and i have been doing standup tight circles, Pretty long scrapes and smaller stoppies and When I get to ride my dads F4i I do little cluch up wheelies[/QUOTE]

july 10th son, id like to see what you got and get sum film of ya.....more than likely the industrial lot....i imangine that well be there all day probably starting at around 1 or 2, gotta sleep off that hangova ya know.....or wait ur to young to klnow.........oohh yeah i mean the roseville lot........my bad

Pflepnuts 06-25-2005 11:55 AM

absofugginlutly nuttin...