Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Kansas (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/244-kansas)
-   -   KC amatuer stunt comp (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/244-kansas/265497-kc-amatuer-stunt-comp.html)

Austin913 10-02-2009 10:07 AM

KC amatuer stunt comp

Last night was KC's 1st amatuer freestyle stunt comp.

1st and Last Man Standing - Spencerh600rr
2nd - Crooked1 aka J-Train
3rd - B4 - Brennan
Sickest trick - Luke600rr

Props to my Calamri Crew homies for holding it down!

blue squid 10-02-2009 04:15 PM

Re: KC amatuer stunt comp

fuck that spencer got 4th and he knows it. im still wondering if that was rigged or if she just couldnt read .spencer should have stood up like a man an admitted to everyone like he did to me that he didnt have those points instead of stealing the spotlight from justin and takin his money. that was a real d bag move. just wondering how you could get excited when they call your name for first when you know you got 4th

nolimitriderz 10-02-2009 04:22 PM

[quote=luke600rr;4147948]fuck that spencer got 4th and he knows it. im still wondering if that was rigged or if she just couldnt read .spencer should have stood up like a man an admitted to everyone like he did to me that he didnt have those points instead of stealing the spotlight from justin and takin his money. that was a real d bag move. just wondering how you could get excited when they call your name for first when you know you got 4th[/quote]

What was the sickest trick:shruggs

Austin913 10-02-2009 04:34 PM

[quote=nolimitriderz;4147957]What was the sickest trick:shruggs[/quote]

:shruggs there may have been some issues with how the comp was judged. sickest trick wasnt really announced, just the winner. just wanted to get KC on the map by even posting this.

CRAZY DAN 10-02-2009 04:47 PM

comp wasnt rigged. i was there on the mic the whole time. the only mistake she could have possibly made was put the score down on the wrong name since nobody was familiar with names and faces. i find this hard because i watched her go down the list from top to bottom. pretty easy to mark score down in next open slot after rider just finised. :shruggs

just proves judging is def wack in all comps. :LOL

you guys all rocked out and i honestly couldnt even tell you who had the best run. it was cold, dark and everyone was making mistakes. typical comp, i guess this was just a lil test to prepare you for the long journey a head!

Austin913 10-02-2009 04:58 PM

I just hope last nights event set precendent for local comps in the future. I'm putting work in and hope to be ready to go at it next year. :cheers

BLEED 10-02-2009 06:25 PM

^^^what this guy said lol. yea my skills should be up to par by then. but sucks wit this damn cold front coming in. time to bundle up and hit that cold cement. it was a good run for everyone last night. it just sucked we couldnt see every little thing cause of darkness...

brian127 10-03-2009 06:21 AM

[QUOTE=CRAZY DAN;4147979]comp wasnt rigged. i was there on the mic the whole time. the only mistake she could have possibly made was put the score down on the wrong name since nobody was familiar with names and faces. i find this hard because i watched her go down the list from top to bottom. pretty easy to mark score down in next open slot after rider just finised. :shruggs

just proves judging is def wack in all comps. :LOL

you guys all rocked out and i honestly couldnt even tell you who had the best run. it was cold, dark and everyone was making mistakes. typical comp, i guess this was just a lil test to prepare you for the long journey a head![/QUOTE]

dan. i heard your teeth are bucked out because you sucked your thumb? and this girl said you still do when u are upset. is this true.

Crooked 1 10-05-2009 01:43 AM

Easy killer ! It ain't that big-o-deal , I wasn't even going to ride ... Glad I did and I'm stoked I did well at all . Just want to be motarded !

Austin913 10-06-2009 11:00 AM

[quote=BLEED;4148067]^^^what this guy said lol. yea my skills should be up to par by then. but sucks wit this damn cold front coming in. time to bundle up and hit that cold cement. it was a good run for everyone last night. it just sucked we couldnt see every little thing cause of darkness...[/quote]

gonna post video up soon. still dont get to see everything... but highlights from everyones runs.

Bforeman 10-11-2009 06:11 AM

[quote=CRAZY DAN;4147979] you guys all rocked out and i honestly couldnt even tell you who had the best run. it was cold, dark and everyone was making mistakes. typical comp, i guess this was just a lil test to prepare you for the long journey a head![/quote]

Comps are gay anyways :whoopass:

Towlieee 10-13-2009 08:31 PM

Comp was fun as fuck, glad I could make it. Can't wait to do it again!

Got a lot of shit to work on.. And damn I'm out of shape.... Could barely lift my bike after I dropped it 3 minutes in :LOL

[QUOTE=blue squid;4147948]fuck that spencer got 4th and he knows it. im still wondering if that was rigged or if she just couldnt read .spencer should have stood up like a man an admitted to everyone like he did to me that he didnt have those points instead of stealing the spotlight from justin and takin his money. that was a real d bag move. just wondering how you could get excited when they call your name for first when you know you got 4th[/QUOTE]

:shruggs
That's the first I heard of anything :shruggs