Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Connecticut (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/238-connecticut)
-   -   Connecticut guys please check in (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/238-connecticut/164394-connecticut-guys-please-check.html)

B.M.W 07-24-2006 12:30 AM

Connecticut guys please check in

Bridgeport here

looking for bro's to eventually meet up ride and stunt.

I have an 03 R1 been riding for 5 years, first bike R6 then now R1

Im not into twisties as much,, looking for stunt buddies

acanz 07-24-2006 12:32 AM

Re: Connecticut guys please check in

I live in NY but One Wheel North has people from NY, NJ, and CT if you want to come with us, but right now when we meet its usually just fiddy stunting.

B.M.W 07-24-2006 12:44 AM

hey im down with that,,,,, im going to pick one up from rer in monroe 1295 msrp but theres ebay clones thats 1/2 price

but yea fiddy stuntin is awsome too

acanz 07-24-2006 12:48 AM

[QUOTE=B.M.W]hey im down with that,,,,, im going to pick one up from rer in monroe 1295 msrp but theres ebay clones thats 1/2 price

but yea fiddy stuntin is awsome too[/QUOTE]

Nice, Id just get a Honda though. I know people that have ran theirs without oil because they didnt notice they didnt have any for whatever reason and they just threw some oil in after and it was good.

Where in CT do you live? Theres a really good spot for fiddies and big bikes in NJ that we usually go to.

12Pack 07-24-2006 01:06 AM

Im also from CT but I have no bike, yet.. How about you check out the ConnMen?

[url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=336[/url]

acanz 07-24-2006 01:39 AM

That ConnMen shit looks dead

B.M.W 07-24-2006 07:05 PM

Ttt!!

Herb 07-24-2006 09:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Im from Bridgeport,What up what up

f4stunna 07-24-2006 10:27 PM

ha ha ha ha.... if you think the connmen are dead try looking around.....

come on, and your from conn?

andrew gobeille 07-25-2006 10:43 AM

Wednesday night's wooster street pizza ride is now at shark cycle in vernon from 7-9 Free pizza and drinks and most important, NO COPS. We also still ride in Hartford at night but are currently looking for a new spot that the cops havent caught on to yet.

skinnyR! 07-25-2006 10:48 AM

[QUOTE=andrew gobeille]Wednesday night's wooster street pizza ride is now at shark cycle in vernon from 7-9 Free pizza and drinks and most important, NO COPS. We also still ride in Hartford at night but are currently looking for a new spot that the cops havent caught on to yet.[/QUOTE]

Vernon?

Man, thats kinda a long trek down the highway. We can ride at the vernon store????? Not that anyone rode AT Wooster st. though...

Im still gonna just bomb around Hartford.

f4stunna 07-25-2006 04:38 PM

[QUOTE=andrew gobeille]Wednesday night's wooster street pizza ride is now at shark cycle in vernon from 7-9 Free pizza and drinks and most important, NO COPS. We also still ride in Hartford at night but are currently looking for a new spot that the cops havent caught on to yet.[/QUOTE]

which is the one thats just after the intersection with rt 19? cause i work on rt 19 and that sharks is like a 25 minute ride down the road

EDIT: my bad, the one right off of 19 is the one in stafford

soarer 07-25-2006 04:44 PM

How far are you from Danbury CT? I'd head out there to rip some whhhhoooooooooooooooooooilses.

skinnyR! 07-25-2006 07:00 PM

[QUOTE=soarer]How far are you from Danbury CT? I'd head out there to rip some whhhhoooooooooooooooooooilses.[/QUOTE]

See, that the thing. I don't think there is a ride at Sharks. I think it is more of a gathering place for all types of bikes and riders, which is cool and all, but I am more down for the ride ya know?

:cheers

danherz 07-25-2006 07:11 PM

connmen will never be dead to me. [SIZE="7"]EVER[/SIZE]

B.M.W 07-25-2006 09:24 PM

[QUOTE=Herb]Im from Bridgeport,What up what up[/QUOTE]

what up my man??

i thought you where the guy with the 954rr with chrome wheels

are you?

north end?

tearing shit up on the side streets?

Fallout Carl 07-25-2006 09:51 PM

[quote=danherz]connmen will never be dead to me. [SIZE=7]EVER[/SIZE][/quote]

haha! :YEAH Acanz is from my crew, he's from Long Island, he don't know the Connecticut scene (He's 16 and just got an F2). I think he meant the Conn Men looked dead based on the Stuntlife forum. I'll have to educate him on what's up with the CT scene! Yo Acanz, "Connecticut Alliance" on USA is the forum where all the Connecticut homos hang out!

Yo Dan, Your ass should call me! You and Greg both. I got some sh*t in the works I'd like to talk to you guys about. It looks like things are starting to come together with this video project I'm trying to put together. Call me F*cktard! And tell Greg to call me too!

Fallout Carl 07-25-2006 09:54 PM

[quote=f4stunna]which is the one thats just after the intersection with rt 19? cause i work on rt 19 and that sharks is like a 25 minute ride down the road

EDIT: my bad, the one right off of 19 is the one in stafford[/quote]

Vernon is off route 84, I think exit 66? it's a few exits closer to you than where you and Dan met me in Manchester, which I think was exit 62.

ctstunter 07-25-2006 10:09 PM

there is a good spot in hartford were no cops can go..no cars for that matter, the lot is the size of the expo. might be a good spot. i rode there last year and no one bothered me. if you leave the expo, go across the street pass mercedes benz. there is a road for riverside park. go past gate on the right, go 1/4 mile down the road and it turns into a parking lot.

006LODBKNY 07-25-2006 10:17 PM

[QUOTE=Herb]Im from Bridgeport,What up what up[/QUOTE]
Herb likes men....:YEAH