Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Texas (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/233-texas)
-   -   Get well soon OG... (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/233-texas/179391-get-well-soon-og.html)

ssrstunter74 01-21-2007 08:05 PM

Get well soon OG...

bad news for mr. smith fans, everyone wish him a smooth and fast recovery.
i didnt see the crash, but i heard it. i had to drive him to the hospital and by the time we got there he could hardly move. from what he told me it was a foot in seat nohander to revlimiter flapjack, ihop style. not sure how he or the bike landed but i think his ankle bone was pokin thru his shoe. His sock, shoe, and shin gaurd were drenched in blood. some part of the 92crapples crushed his leg, but im not sure what, def not the slider or peg though. im sure hes doped up by now, hangin with snoop, but wow it was brutal.

Josh Faught 01-21-2007 08:07 PM

Re: Get well soon OG...

I wish he woulda waited ten more minutes till i got there ha ha OG holla if ya need anything

BAKER01 01-21-2007 08:54 PM

Ya get better man, if you need anything give a shout.

cy159 01-21-2007 09:08 PM

damn bro, sorry to hear about that... hope you heel soon

DSR_DAVID 01-21-2007 11:47 PM

that definetly sux a big one og.hope ya heel up soon brotha.like evryone else,if ya need anything,lemme know playa.get well soon snakka

saleensdaddy 01-21-2007 11:54 PM

DAMN RYAN HOPE THAT SHITS NOT AS BAD AS IT SOUNDS LIKE IT IS! GET WELL SOON BRO! WISH YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY:apimp

Jordo636 01-22-2007 12:02 AM

damn wtf Ryan now I gotta ride with kid :P LoL....

That fucken sux man I'll have to come over and see you and install CS on your computer haha. Give me a call Ryno I wanna hear what the hell happend.

SAMBO 01-22-2007 01:12 AM

Ryan is the peoples champ.

At least it wasn't a 40 mph highchair donkey flip onto a cheese grader. I think i'd rather loose my sack & balls than go through that again.

MATT L 01-22-2007 01:39 AM

Damn man, hopefully its nothing serious...

And yeah Jordo, hook Ryno up with some CounterStrike if he's gonna be laid up for awhile. :LOL

yungryder 01-22-2007 08:50 AM

Damn, crashin always sucks...NO matter how sever....Get well soon homeslice...

Take Jordos advice and waist your time gaming......lol

Lb3 01-22-2007 09:53 AM

man that sounds gross. hope you kept your health insurance policy going. holla if you need anything man.

SAMBO 01-22-2007 01:23 PM

Just drive down to del doo doo and i'll take you across for some $80 lovin'.

Josh Faught 01-22-2007 06:35 PM

80$ sambo that better include there room to haha 30$ is pushing it

MR. RYAN SMITH 01-22-2007 07:49 PM

Thanx Everybody. I Just Got Back From A 28hr Hospital Visit And I Feel Like Shit. The Outside Ankle Was An Open Break But I Never Looked At It, I Might Have Passed Out. The Inside Break Was Clean, No Fragments. I Got A Plate On The Outside And 3 Screws Total In My Ankle. It Was Definately The Worst Pain Ive Ever Had, And I Wont Be Able To Ride For 3-4 Months. I Cant Even Step On My Left Foot For 6 Wks. I Was Warming Up Doing A Standup No-hander, I Was Late Getting Back To The Handlebars So I Grabbed Throttle Side With My Palm Up. When The Front Wheel Hit The Ground My Arm Twisted The Throttle Wide Open. The 929 Shot Up In The Air On The Rev-limiter So Hard It Flipped Me On My Ass And The Front Of My Bike Came Back Around And Crushed My Ankle. I Have Health Insurance And Im Sure I Will Be Able To Put The Bike Back Together On My Down Time. If Anybody Can Steal Me A Wheelchair Ill Give You 20 Bucks, They Only Gave Me The Option Of Crutches Or A Walker. Holla, Ill Be Here On The Couch.

Josh Faught 01-22-2007 08:00 PM

Just dont let these ppl talk you into to being a gamer i dont want to loose another boy to a joystick ha ha

yungryder 01-22-2007 09:45 PM

Soon Poddy...You too will fall.....

*Tanus* 01-22-2007 09:59 PM

that sucks man,I hope you heal up quick

crtchrktrcr 01-22-2007 10:02 PM

fuck ryan sorry to hear that.... atleast u'll have a steady supply of pain killers for a few months right? hope it all heals fine, and u know if you woulda had a 600 it wouldn't have lifted ;)

MR. RYAN SMITH 01-22-2007 10:03 PM

[QUOTE=PODIZZLE;2576410]Just dont let these ppl talk you into to being a gamer i dont want to loose another boy to a joystick ha ha[/QUOTE]

THATS FUNNY, MY ROOMMATE JUST TOLD ME HE HAS A DISC WITH A BUNCH OF GAMES. IVE ALWAYS BEEN A GAMER, I JUST STICK TO THE OLD SCHOOL GAMES. NOBODY CAN FUCK WITH ME IN MRS. PAC MAN, GALAGA, DIG DUG, OR CRUISIN. IM NO ROOKIE AT FROGGER EITHER.

crtchrktrcr 01-22-2007 10:04 PM

^ pffft, try me at mario kart