Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Texas (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/233-texas)
-   -   next ride (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/233-texas/103735-next-ride.html)

BigBalla 12-09-2004 05:21 PM

next ride

i know we just kinda had one, but i wanted to start early so the gumb bumpers can start flappin jaw about not being able to go.

lets go to the 121 spot

beaumont guys, austin guys, dallas guys, mexican girls, gay squids from louisiana and anyone close by are welcome.

start postin up the best dates you got, preferably one without RAIN in the forecast.

SAMBO 12-09-2004 09:01 PM

Re: next ride

make the ride in Austin. Brad never has to drive anywhere to go stunt. lol damn basssterdd!

Dallas is kinda far for me, unless i can go for 3 days or something

Lb3 12-09-2004 11:50 PM

**** you negro.. I have driven plenty of times.. not as much as you.. and pawpaw.. but thats cause yall niggas live in the damn sticks... get up to date on yo shit bra... hahaha...

I am down for austin or dallas. I dont give a ****.. And let it be known my casa is su casa for all tha homiez. Anytime anyone wants to come up here you gots a place to stay.

BigBalla 12-10-2004 09:39 PM

[QUOTE=Lb3]**** you negro.. I have driven plenty of times.. not as much as you.. and pawpaw.. but thats cause yall niggas live in the damn sticks... get up to date on yo shit bra... hahaha...

I am down for austin or dallas. I dont give a ****.. And let it be known my casa is su casa for all tha homiez. Anytime anyone wants to come up here you gots a place to stay.[/QUOTE]

austin then...

it dont matta us

Lb3 12-10-2004 11:57 PM

tight.. I am gonna be in austin next weekend.

PointZer0 12-11-2004 10:03 PM

[QUOTE=Lb3]tight.. I am gonna be in austin next weekend.[/QUOTE]

:apimp

You going to show us what's up even on the bum knee?:Dsmile

BigBalla 12-11-2004 10:30 PM

[QUOTE=PointZer0]:apimp

You going to show us what's up even on the bum knee?:Dsmile[/QUOTE]

nah, he needs his training wheels....

Paw Paw 12-12-2004 09:30 AM

LB's got "F"ircles on lock!! What is a fircle you ask? A fake circle-steering a wheelie in a O shape!! :cheese: lol

Paw Paw

Mikie 12-12-2004 11:28 AM

The next ride we are attending is gonna be early Jan at our spot in SA. Our compound is 1 mile from 3 spots. Night/Day.

Sammy's been here, we have our Super K-mart lot available again, SAPD sponsered too.

Day spot is flat asphalt (HC scrapes ++), nite spots are loading docks w/ concrete as a media for your artwork.

SAMBO 12-12-2004 08:19 PM

that's good to here that you got that spot back. I was praying every night before i went to sleep so Kmart would be back in the game.

Now i can finally disassemble the virgin mary shrine in my bedroom

:cheers

Mikie 12-12-2004 10:03 PM

HELL YEAH we got that shit back! Its the F-ing MECCA SON..

Today I was solo for a whole min and 3 trucks rolled up and about 15 kids popped out! When Chris showed up, he busted out a no-hander.. i swear I saw ATLEAST 2 kids doing fukin Cartwheels and shit!

SA loves us..

TimsKFX400 12-12-2004 11:00 PM

for the thing in sa...care if a 4 wheeler and 2 fiddies come? were always down to travel...as long as the cheap bastards im with will help with gas, im down to go.

Lb3 12-12-2004 11:16 PM

pawpaw you dickhead! :laughing

Mikie 12-12-2004 11:53 PM

[QUOTE=TimsKFX400]for the thing in sa...care if a 4 wheeler and 2 fiddies come? were always down to travel...as long as the cheap bastards im with will help with gas, im down to go.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, whatever you want. Its gonna be on the 8th and 9th of Jan. Thats two full weeks before the Houston thing. Didnt I meet you here in SA back in Aug? During the a car show?

[url]http://3sick6.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=149[/url]

Jordo636 12-13-2004 10:42 AM

me and the boys will come up from Corpus, its time to bust out the spreaders and HC's again

MR. RYAN SMITH 12-13-2004 12:46 PM

S.a. Or The Atx. Count Me In. Everybody Bring Your Shiny Pants And We'll Let Everybody Go One At A Time.

TimsKFX400 12-13-2004 08:02 PM

nah wasnt me mike...ive never been to sa for a car show. shit i havent been to sa in like 9 months. i ride with hpd here in houston, unless u saw us at that gay ass car show in humble in aug or whenever it was. we didnt really ride tho, my kfx was broked and 3 people were on their way with fiddies but the rain got us. but yeah, ill discuss it with my "associates" haha and see whats up.

mekrew 12-13-2004 08:37 PM

[QUOTE=TimsKFX400]for the thing in sa...care if a 4 wheeler and 2 fiddies come? were always down to travel...as long as the cheap bastards im with will help with gas, im down to go.[/QUOTE]

i got shotgun

TimsKFX400 12-13-2004 08:52 PM

[QUOTE=Jordo636]me and the boys will come up from Corpus, its time to bust out the spreaders and HC's again[/QUOTE]
yall better tell mike jones! to come too. didnt really get to talk to him when he and john were down here on thanksgiving nite

fredwa 12-20-2004 05:59 PM

I'm in what ever date........................but how about setting one?