Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Triple Xtreme (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/23-triple-xtreme)
-   -   12'o clock blues (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/23-triple-xtreme/623-12o-clock-blues.html)

racerrob 10-07-2002 01:01 AM

12'o clock blues

nags, have you broken your subframe doing 12, and if so how did you fix it, this shit is getting expensive

nags 10-07-2002 01:30 AM

Nope.

But I dont have a bar or anything.. I just scrape the plastic, so the subframe isn't taking any impact. :)

racerrob 10-07-2002 04:46 PM

alright, thanks man.
rob

underzen 10-07-2002 08:13 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by nags [/i]
[B]Nope.

But I dont have a bar or anything.. I just scrape the plastic, so the subframe isn't taking any impact. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

You call the little scratch on rear fender a scape, bwhahahah...looks like you took a nail filer to it. hehhe jk g-money

taubr unit 10-07-2002 11:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a scrape bar on mine and havent broke any sub-frames. Mickey from C.C. has one and his sub-frame is kinda loose. My suggestion is if you put on a bar.....get a back-up sub frame.........

nags 10-08-2002 12:04 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by $$ Jerry $$ [/i]
[B]I got a scrape bar on mine and havent broke any sub-frames. Mickey from C.C. has one and his sub-frame is kinda loose. My suggestion is if you put on a bar.....get a back-up sub frame......... [/B][/QUOTE]

Definetley.

nags 10-08-2002 12:04 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by underzen [/i]
[B]You call the little scratch on rear fender a scape, bwhahahah...looks like you took a nail filer to it. hehhe jk g-money [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't make me fuck up your knee.. Oh yes,.. thats right. You do that just fine on your own :twofinger

underzen 10-08-2002 07:21 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by nags [/i]
[B]Don't make me fuck up your knee.. Oh yes,.. thats right. You do that just fine on your own :twofinger [/B][/QUOTE]

dont get mad cause I let your little secret out about using the nail file on the tail of your gsxr....

racerrob 10-09-2002 01:23 AM

well, im trying to buy another straight one on ebay, but the people bidding on them are on crack! i have kinda frankenstiened mine for now, it aint stratight and it aint pretty, but it'll work for now...hey i got my own forum now... green goblin ...its the crew i ride with (me and two friends) but it you wanna make fun of me or anything you can do it there...L

racerrob 10-09-2002 01:26 AM

jerry, if you notice that 99 down subframes are a lot better than the 00 up... ive even considered getting one like yours ...they are cheaper on ebay!!

taubr unit 10-10-2002 12:17 AM

Yea, i dunno if that will work on it. All i know is that I hit mine pretty damn hard sometimes and its still straight and not loose. If you find out if it works let me know..............

-Rodger- 10-10-2002 12:48 AM

what's XXX got on dis? huh?

1 Attachment(s)
my piece came of the showroom floor in 1986 w/ a O.E.M. scrape bar. IT's SOLID YO!:eek:

Mickey C.C. 10-10-2002 08:06 PM

yeah i can slam my 98 gsxr at like 25 and the back tire will bounce off the ground. my is straight as an arrow, i think......

Kyle XXX 10-11-2002 09:32 AM

holly shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT GUY"S NOT PLAYEN GAMES... a scooter??????
how the fu-k.... where the fu-k what the fu-k !!!!!!!!!!!

-Rodger- 10-13-2002 02:47 PM

OH NOW IT's just "that guy". I see how it is kyle, you best remember my ass from ohio (50 jump).! dat's right I've been honing in my skills so I can come down for biktoberfest and stomp ya sorry ass.!! J/K LOL