Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Triple Xtreme (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/23-triple-xtreme)
-   -   Official Story From Triple X!!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/23-triple-xtreme/4300-official-story-triple-x.html)

BROCK XXX 11-25-2002 10:19 PM

Official Story From Triple X!!!!

TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED THIS IS THE OFFICIAL STORY.........................................

WE HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES TO THE TEAM:

MATT GORKA FROM 1096 AND CHAUNCEY FROM DTE HAVE MOVED IN TO OUR HOME AND HAVE BEEN TRAVELING ON THE ROAD WITH US, DOING SHOWS AND COMPETITIONS. THAT PUTS MOST OF THE TOP RIDERS IN OUR HOME FROM AROUND THE COUNTRY. UNFORTUNATELY WE HAD TO LET JOE BROWN GO. HE HAS BEEN WITH US FOR A YEAR NOW AND WE HAVE LEARNED A LOT FROM EACH OTHER, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS DECISION WAS FOR THE BEST AND WILL ONLY HELP US GROW TO BE THE VERY BEST IN THE SPORT, BOTH ON THE TRACK AND OFF.

THERE ARE NO BAD FEELINGS; THIS WAS A MUTUAL DECISION BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES. TRIPLE X WISHES JOE THE BEST OF LUCK IN HIS FUTURE VENTURES.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT YEAR. WE HAVE A LOT OF THINGS PLANNED FOR THIS COMING YEAR. IN THE PROCESS OF PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER, WE WILL KEEP EVERYBODY UP TO DATE. FOR NOW, WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR CARIBBEAN TOUR WHICH STARTS IN JAMAICA ON DECEMBER 8th. WE WILL TAKE PLENTY OF PICTURES AND WILL BE SENDING THEM OUT.

BROCK CATRONIO:cheers

underzen 11-25-2002 10:27 PM

you need an avatar :cheers :twofinger

nags 11-25-2002 10:28 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by underzen [/i]
[B]you need an avatar :cheers :twofinger [/B][/QUOTE]

Make one pussy boy.

underzen 11-25-2002 10:34 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by nags [/i]
[B]Make one pussy boy. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah ill make one of me putting my fuckin foot through your fuckin red head...:twofinger

nags 11-25-2002 10:38 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by underzen [/i]
[B]yeah ill make one of me putting my fuckin foot through your fuckin red head...:twofinger [/B][/QUOTE]

Bring it on.. I'll break your other leg :twofinger

BiZ 11-27-2002 09:35 PM

ok..I;m kinda confussed. Is Matt and Chauncy apart of the Triple X team? or they just touring with these guys?! but still apart of there original home teams?``

So there not triple x, but triple x riders?! kinda like a starboyz rider but not a starboyz?!

just curious.

BROCK XXX 11-28-2002 12:47 AM

I'LL GET BACK TO YOU ON THAT!!!!
KINDA JUST LIKE RIDING AND TOURING WITH US.
WHEN WE HAVE SHOWS TO DO AS TRIPLE X THEY RIDE WITH US.
HOPE THAT CLEARS THAT UP FOR NOW!!!!!!

KrazyKris750 12-03-2002 11:34 PM

How fuckin bad ass would XXX be with the addition of Chauncey and Matt . They're allready an awesome stunt crew...just imagine with those two added on...Off da hook man !!!

diplo707 12-04-2002 02:33 AM

So what is Joe Brown gonna do.. Be independent. or join one of the other florida stunna's

X-Rated 12-06-2002 06:33 AM

I agree with BiZ.... so Matt is still "1096" and Chauncey is still "DTE" and just ryde with xXx in the shows ????? Or did they leave their current stunt teams and joined xXx?
Whateva the case their both sick @ss ryderz and doing what they love. :cheers
Gorka- I'm FrEeZiN here in MI send me a plane ticket lol
lata
Kevin