Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Disturbed Riders (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/224-disturbed-riders)
-   -   This is the LAST GOOD Weekend for Riding until 5-2006! WHO IS RIDING ALL WEEKEND? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/224-disturbed-riders/144416-last-good-weekend-riding.html)

GIXXFIX 10-28-2005 11:18 PM

This is the LAST GOOD Weekend for Riding until 5-2006! WHO IS RIDING ALL WEEKEND?

Who wants to ride?

BigJeff 10-31-2005 11:41 AM

Re: This is the LAST GOOD Weekend for Riding until 5-2006! WHO IS RIDING ALL WEEKEND?

I rode some Saturday was winder then it appeared. I had a vistor this weekend someone has their bike back together after being out of the scene for nearly 2 years. His bike sounded good and once the plastics are done it will look real good too. This bike has a color on the frame that will make him stick out like a SORE thumb. Some of you might know who I am talking about but this crazy bastard is is silly like the Demon.

Glad to see you got your bike back together Bro.

Jeff

The Gas Man 10-31-2005 04:52 PM

Re: This is the LAST GOOD Weekend for Riding until 5-2006! WHO IS RIDING ALL WEEKEND?

It was a great weekend for riding... but I don't have a bike anymore... so I was SOL!

C6matt 10-31-2005 05:02 PM

It was a great weekend for drag racing too... saturday I had the vette out at milan making some passes... I wish I could of brought the bike too..... :fiddy

Borne 10-31-2005 07:52 PM

I ride everyday biotches. :laughing

Get yo asses out!!!!

C6matt 11-01-2005 04:29 AM

[QUOTE=timex]I ride everyday biotches. :laughing

Get yo asses out!!!![/QUOTE]
Its easier to ride in the cold when your bike tops out at 30 mph.... :twofinger
But some of us have to work :banghead

Demon2003 11-01-2005 09:45 AM

[QUOTE=BigJeff]I rode some Saturday was winder then it appeared. I had a vistor this weekend someone has their bike back together after being out of the scene for nearly 2 years. His bike sounded good and once the plastics are done it will look real good too. This bike has a color on the frame that will make him stick out like a SORE thumb. Some of you might know who I am talking about but this crazy bastard is is silly like the Demon.

Glad to see you got your bike back together Bro.

Jeff[/QUOTE]

Me and that crazy bastard and kermit tore it up sunday for a couple hours he himself said he cant hold a candle to my crazyness though. Any who next year will be more suttle for me i got rid of the 954 so ill be taking it easy ridding the repsol in the coming season unless i can get a 600 or a 750 GIx stunter next year.

Borne 11-01-2005 01:17 PM

[QUOTE=Taz]Its easier to ride in the cold when your bike tops out at 30 mph.... :twofinger
[/QUOTE]

That was the most retarded statement I've ever heard. Does anyone else understand the logic in that? :shruggs

Anyway, its not 30 dik...........its more like 37.85.

C6matt 11-01-2005 01:59 PM

[QUOTE=timex]That was the most retarded statement I've ever heard. Does anyone else understand the logic in that? :shruggs

Anyway, its not 30 dik...........its more like 37.85.[/QUOTE]
ok mr engineer... the wind chill at 80 is substantially greater than at 30, making 80 seem colder to your body... you did finish heat transfer didn't you :laughing

XFlipX 11-01-2005 04:12 PM

[QUOTE=Taz]ok mr engineer... the wind chill at 80 is substantially greater than at 30, making 80 seem colder to your body... you did finish heat transfer didn't you :laughing[/QUOTE]

Doesn't your bike go 30 too??? Maybe its one of those that skips from 0 straight to 80???

Anyway, how do you have time to work if you're surfing SL all the time? :shruggs

C6matt 11-02-2005 06:24 AM

[QUOTE=XFlipX]

Anyway, how do you have time to work if you're surfing SL all the time? :shruggs[/QUOTE]
sounds like envy to me... :rolleyes: :laughing