Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Fallen Riders: A Place of Rememberance (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/219-fallen-riders-place-rememberance)
-   -   Cops killed my brother (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/219-fallen-riders-place-rememberance/228164-cops-killed-my-brother.html)

Timmy P 08-04-2008 03:54 PM

Cops killed my brother

My brother Bobby pourfarhadi was walkin across a street with some friends late Saturday night and a cop with no lights on was going over 70 in a 35 . hit bobby and drove over 80 yards before a brake light came on. the cop did nothing and was screeming at a my buddy casper for trying to resesitate him.. and ended up tazing him twice. Hes not to well right now. Ive lost some one I did everything with. My life has been bobby and bike.. thats all we knew... he just opened a new buisness in WV ontop of the 3 carlots that he was running. He was finaly kicking some ass and raking it in. I was finaly so proud of him. Just got back from a buisness trip to turkey and dubai and all kinds of shit trying to "do work" . Ill never get to see how big he got. Ill never beable to fill his shoes.. I wish I was in the buisness game and could take his shit to the top.. ill miss him forever this is the news report. [URL]http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/news.apx.-content-articles-CMH-2008-08-04-0009.html[/URL] its a little twisted as the cops are involved.. So this is me saying FTP!

TheRomanSF415x 08-04-2008 03:59 PM

Re: Cops killed my brother

WOW! holy shit
that pig would take a heavy loss shortly after 2..

R.I.P to your brother..

patOG1300 08-04-2008 04:03 PM

Damn Bro< I Feel For Ya...just Read Your Story And Watched The News Clip...sad.. Im With Ya On Ftp...they Cover Shit Up To Make Themselves Look Innocent. God Bless Him And Your Family Too..

IV 08-04-2008 04:03 PM

Thats sucks terribly. my thoughts go out to all! R.I.P. Bobby! stay strong Timmy!

old man roger 08-04-2008 04:08 PM

i feel for you man , i know what it's like to lose a brother ....

misterfish762 08-04-2008 04:09 PM

ftp, sorry for your loss

Standupnfall 08-04-2008 04:12 PM

Wow. my condolences on your loss and Im sure he wishes you continue on with your ways and what you love.

These cops are truly out of control these days :nono

crtchrktrcr 08-04-2008 04:13 PM

ii'm very sorry for your loss. I hope the best for you and your family. stay strong man.

skinnyR! 08-04-2008 04:14 PM

Sad to hear. RIP

~CuPcAkE~ 08-04-2008 04:14 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss, that is awful news...try to keep your head up and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!

3824 08-04-2008 04:15 PM

Hope that piece of shit rots for life.
Condolences man.

Timmy P 08-04-2008 04:17 PM

Im doing ok.. here and there.. I went riding yesterday and I knew he was already watching me.. He gave me the 2000 dollar loan to buy my stunt bike.. i didnt need it. I had cars and shit for work.. he knew I would do big things and loved me enuff and said here dude. get that bike.. so now when Im on it.. its for him.. I still dont like thinking about the cops.. thats what tears me up.Motherfuckers man.. but im doing good.. the family is doing ok.. moms probly the strongest. at least more than dad. bob was taking the legacy. I think thats what hurts him the most. I know he wants be to be strong so I hide alot to keep everybody up. We got loud last night listning to david allen coe and Rebel Vs Rebel.. We loved crazy hillbilly music. and if ya want.. play a pantera song for bobby.. respect to all you guys for posting

NINER 08-04-2008 04:17 PM

That sucks. Hopefully that cop gets what's coming to him. Cops lie, people die. FTP!

Compton82 08-04-2008 04:23 PM

Sad story man, prayers go out to all his friends and family.

HighStyles 08-04-2008 05:25 PM

that sucks man FTP so sorry for your loss

StrictlyStunt 08-04-2008 05:32 PM

My thought go out to you and your family man. Hate to see that happen to anyone.

cullins 08-04-2008 05:42 PM

Sorry to hear that. stay strong and ftp!

Suicidl 08-04-2008 05:50 PM

Thats some bullshit you can tell the police wrote that story

FTP

R.I.P to your brother :cheers

Hazen 08-04-2008 06:15 PM

Dude that's terrible.....

"Gross [The Officer] hadn't been charged with any crime Monday. He was placed on paid administrative leave, though."

Placed on PAID leave.... that's ridiculous. :banghead

RIP

malott442 08-05-2008 01:38 AM

Dude, that shit is FUCKED UP.. RIP to your brother, I hope the dept. gets what's coming to them for their cowardice.