Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Comedy Central (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/217-comedy-central)
-   -   idiot crimanals (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/217-comedy-central/9361-idiot-crimanals.html)

Doris 01-29-2003 01:39 AM

idiot crimanals

Idiotic Criminals

Stupid Criminal #1

An Illinois man, pretending to have a gun, kidnapped a motorist and forced him to drive to two different automated teller machines. The kidnapper then proceeded to withdraw money from his own bank accounts.

-----
Stupid Criminal #2

In Modesto, CA, Steven Richard King was arrested for trying to hold up a Bank of America branch without a weapon. King used a thumb and a finger to simulate a gun, but unfortunately, he failed to keep his hand in his pocket.

-----
Stupid Criminal #3

A South Carolina man walked into a local police station, dropped a bag of cocaine on the counter, informed the desk sergeant that it was substandard cut, and asked that the person who sold it to him be arrested immediately.

can you belive these people?

mattdedes 01-29-2003 08:34 AM

hahaha :jester :laughing :jester :laughing

psyco650 01-29-2003 10:00 AM

some people are dummys:jester

Crizzymynizzle 01-29-2003 12:52 PM

Allright I guess I will tell my Stupid Criminal Story! Although I wasn't gona Because IT involved me Personally LOL ! Some dude TRIED to rob me for $600.00 so I did what anyone would do I chased him down the Highway with My truck trying to ram him off the road But the sissy Kept locking up his brakes and pulling to the side then rolling again! Anyway during the chase He called 3 of his Boys to meet him at a parking lot that I chased him to! I did get to ram him into a pole in the lot that stopped the chase! Now I am white and everyone else isn't not that I am racist or anything But when his boyz asked him "YO you allright ?" he said "Get him" I said "WORD Nugga step off this don't concern you" They didn't Like the N word Much even though I meant it as a term of endearment LOL!

OK to Make a long story short I beat Errrrbody with a Scrape bar I had in my truck and 3 of them went to the Hospital I got my money back! So this Group of Einsteins go to the cops and Tell them We tried to Rob him and he beat the livin shit outa us when we Jumped him!

I "had" 4 assault Charges and a charge of filing a false Statement! The Court Dropped the Assault Charges Because a group traveling of 3 or more is considered A GANG! So that meant I beat a gang with a scrape bar and that is allowed!

I actually Thought I was gona be the first person to go to Jail for using a scrape bar that wasn't on the bike LOL

sickboy 01-29-2003 05:11 PM

that's too funny:laughing

laterz,
brian:apimp

ROB954 01-30-2003 04:34 PM

You must of been pissed when they put the blame on you,

Funny shit though.

HAWK 02-01-2003 04:26 PM

:jester What about that dumbass who hijacked the mail van yesterday?

ROB954 02-02-2003 07:51 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HAWK@XTC [/i]
[B]:jester What about that dumbass who hijacked the mail van yesterday? [/B][/QUOTE]

No shit

what ever happen to that dude, did he give up or did a sniper take him out.:shootem

HAWK 02-02-2003 08:03 AM

The biznatch gave up.:laughing

brownclan 02-05-2003 11:09 AM

Idiot in Seattle, When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find an ill man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his hose into the motor home’s sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.

Michigan Idiot, A man walked into a Burger King in Ypsilanti, Michigan at 8:50AM, flashed a gun and demanded cash. The clerk turned him down because he said he couldn't open the cash register without a food order. When the man ordered onion rings, the clerk said they weren't available for breakfast. The man, frustrated, walked away.

HAWK 02-07-2003 04:44 AM

I bet they call the Seattle man shit sucker now.:laughing

ROB954 02-07-2003 11:37 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by brownclan [/i]
[B]Idiot in Seattle, When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find an ill man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his hose into the motor home’s sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.

That dude musta been sick for weeks. :laughing