Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Comedy Central (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/217-comedy-central)
-   -   Chappelle show (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/217-comedy-central/63632-chappelle-show.html)

Regstunts 03-11-2004 12:34 PM

Chappelle show

Thats shit is hillarious - Its not aired in Canada. My cousin brought home the season 1 DVD. The first thing I seen was the mitsubishi spoof on the chick that does the robot in the pass. seat - funny shit.

Anyways, is there a season 2 ????

Regstunts 03-11-2004 12:35 PM

Re: Chappelle show

Oh ya - the matrix spoof was even better!!!! The guy dong the Keanu impression, with the head bobs when he talks and stuff - PRICELESS!!!!!

"nigga I'm just ****in with ya - I need ya stapler!!!!"

mekrew 03-11-2004 03:53 PM

ya there is a season 2 and its twice as funny damn your missing out in canada ....

oh man watch the dvd with the auto commentary him and his friend are hilarious

Erik 03-11-2004 04:26 PM

He did a nice little spoof of "Grand Theft Auto" in the real world:laughing

CaJuNsOuLjA 03-11-2004 10:23 PM

"I'M RICK JAMES B!TCH" :twofinger

Sonicjay 03-11-2004 11:11 PM

Damn, I gotta check out this show. I keep hearing about it. Is it on HBO or some channel I don't have on broka-ass-basic?

ENASNI TILLER 03-11-2004 11:47 PM

[QUOTE=Sonicjay]Damn, I gotta check out this show. I keep hearing about it. Is it on HBO or some channel I don't have on broka-ass-basic?[/QUOTE]

Comedy central. You gotta check it out :laughing

Turtle 03-11-2004 11:58 PM

its the best new show ever......they should def. give him a hour thought because it seems like most of his show is commercials....which really sucks

Regstunts 03-12-2004 05:31 PM

[QUOTE=CruiserErik]He did a nice little spoof of "Grand Theft Auto" in the real world:laughing[/QUOTE]
Shit - i almost forgot that one - ooooooooooooooh that shit was killin me- he could have done the entire 30 minutes of GTA!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Rob 03-14-2004 12:42 AM

You see when he was the blind KKK leader. He was brought up to think he was white and is a racist. It's funny as hell. When he finds out he's black, he breaks up with his (blind + white) wife cuz she's a ni$$@ lover... LMAO And Charlie Murphy is the best, see season 2 to find out why.

xraycatj 03-15-2004 06:10 AM

MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM BITCH!!

I love the Sam Adams commercials.

only1adrian 03-15-2004 04:59 PM

lil jon "WHAT....OK.....YEAH!!!!!!"

denali 03-15-2004 08:42 PM

oh man!!! that lil jon skit was SO friggin funny... i was wondering if anyone else was seeing lil jon like i was, now i know dave chappell was too : )
he's so funny. i just got the season 1 dvd... i've watched it twice since friday

Black Rob 03-16-2004 12:37 AM

Another funny skit was the R. Kelly song/video, "I wanna piss on you". For anyone that doesn't get it, R. Kelly was caught with those sex tapes of him and minors. What most people DON'T know, is that in a few of them he makes the girls get on their knees so he can literally piss on them. He gets off on it. Go buy the DVD or do a search on Kazaa or whatever for the video. It's so funny...

ricky 03-16-2004 03:58 AM

tyrone biggums(then i upgraded to little drug called acid) that shit is hilarious. :laughing :laughing

-Eric- 03-18-2004 11:55 PM

[URL=http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/chappellesshow/]http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/chappellesshow/[/URL]

click on featured video....then, view all videos from this show.

its like a weeks worth of comedy. :cheers

Regstunts 03-29-2004 12:16 PM

HOLY SHITT

I seen the episode with the sesame street type puppet show, with all gonareah, herpies and crabs - never laughed so hard. And the oscar the grouch/crachead from the garbage can - OMG. Funniest shit ever.

"I beat my dick like it owes me money"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dave Chappelle for president!!!!!

f4rider 03-29-2004 08:14 PM

[QUOTE=DNFstar]Thats shit is hillarious - Its not aired in Canada. [/QUOTE]

another reason why Canada sucks :twofinger

NorCal 03-29-2004 11:15 PM

I like when he is the crackhead giving the speach at the lementary school "You know what dog food tastes like!!?!?!It tastes like it smells....DELICIOUS! :laughing .Do you get comedy central in canada?If not your missing out big time "South Park" "Comedy Central Presents" "Chappelle Show" and "Reno 911".

I like reno 911... "Id take a .22 in the chest id take a .38 in any outer extremity and a grazing by a .45." It's a "Cops" spoof.

Regstunts 03-30-2004 08:56 AM

I am a proud theif of your american DIRECTV . . . so yes, I do get comedy central. Your average sucka up here doesn't know WTF Chappelle show is.