Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   Stuntlife.com sucks - nothing but little bitches wanting to be cool (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/244882-stuntlife-com-sucks-nothing.html)

TiGGzR1 02-10-2009 06:43 PM

Stuntlife.com sucks - nothing but little bitches wanting to be cool

yeah thats right... post up your bitchy ass bashing comments!!! Since you have nothing better to do!

Am I banned now? Please be so!!! I FUCKING THINK YOUR SITE IS THE WORSET SITE EVER - AND I THOUGHT CHICAGORIDERS.COM WAS BAD!

:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL

TiGGzR1 02-10-2009 06:44 PM

Re: Stuntlife.com sucks - nothing but little bitches wanting to be cool

Comon bitches lets go!!!!! I have to see how tough you can be and how bad ass you are over the key board!

fiddys4life 02-10-2009 06:49 PM

Is somebody sad because they're not getting any love?

fiddys4life 02-10-2009 06:49 PM

Is somebody sad because they're not getting any love? :aplaya There you go.

old man roger 02-10-2009 06:52 PM

if it sucks so bad why are you here posting ...pppfffttt kids these days ...lol

TiGGzR1 02-10-2009 08:22 PM

because stuntlife wont remove my account. they dont want to lose members but they dont even follow thier own rules, nor adhere to it.

not ever one on this site sucks. however there are a lot of fucking little kids that think they are better then every one else. when i see them in a pro video then my hands are down, until then they can lick my pussy while i shit on thier face!

i get mad love, not that i turned to this site for it. half the people that were cool on this site back in 2002 dont even come on here cause of all the little boys that bitch worse then a women - matter of fact, it must be a male PMS (
post male-menstural sysndrome) going on in here.

Everyone always claming to be better then someone else. bashing people b/c they are not like them. like i need to be like any one else. im proud to be me and dont need to walk around on some site finding a man hood high.

if you talked to your mother like that - she beat your ass and serve it for dinner. do you kiss your girlfriends with that shit? god knows i would bit your fucking lip to shredds. then thats the domanting life i rock.

so until SL turns this account off - im here to bash the fuck out of people too. I think it gives me a female high - LMAO yeah right! I stand taller and prouder!

Standupnfall 02-10-2009 08:26 PM

Its that fat hoe, she even changed her avatar :LOL:LOL:LOL

Here :popcorn::cheese: Eat this it'll make you feel better

crashtest 750 02-10-2009 08:31 PM

well tiggz you know how not to log into stuntlife

crashtest 750 02-10-2009 08:32 PM

[quote=old man roger;3778435]if it sucks so bad why are you here posting ...pppfffttt kids these days ...lol[/quote]
+1
life has enough drama.

nags 02-10-2009 08:37 PM

[QUOTE=TiGGzR1;3778420]yeah thats right... post up your bitchy ass bashing comments!!! Since you have nothing better to do!

Am I banned now? Please be so!!! I FUCKING THINK YOUR SITE IS THE WORSET SITE EVER - AND I THOUGHT CHICAGORIDERS.COM WAS BAD!

:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL[/QUOTE]

Just stop posting :shruggs

Dick Loogie Stunts 02-10-2009 08:38 PM

[quote=TiGGzR1;3778420]yeah thats right... post up your bitchy ass bashing comments!!! Since you have nothing better to do!

:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL[/quote]
R1s are garbage,you are overwieght,nobody loves you....there, are you happy now???:hello

Bray 02-10-2009 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=TiGGzR1;3778636]until then they can lick my pussy while i shit on thier face!
[/QUOTE]

Naughty little thing :hello

Big Float 02-10-2009 11:13 PM

nobody cares,

just dont log on :shruggs

old man roger 02-11-2009 02:29 AM

[quote=TiGGzR1;3778636]because stuntlife wont remove my account. they dont want to lose members but they dont even follow thier own rules, nor adhere to it.

not ever one on this site sucks. however there are a lot of fucking little kids that think they are better then every one else. when i see them in a pro video then my hands are down, until then they can lick my pussy while i shit on thier face!

i get mad love, not that i turned to this site for it. half the people that were cool on this site back in 2002 dont even come on here cause of all the little boys that bitch worse then a women - matter of fact, it must be a male PMS (
post male-menstural sysndrome) going on in here.

Everyone always claming to be better then someone else. bashing people b/c they are not like them. like i need to be like any one else. im proud to be me and dont need to walk around on some site finding a man hood high.

if you talked to your mother like that - she beat your ass and serve it for dinner. do you kiss your girlfriends with that shit? god knows i would bit your fucking lip to shredds. then thats the domanting life i rock.

so until SL turns this account off - im here to bash the fuck out of people too. I think it gives me a female high - LMAO yeah right! I stand taller and prouder![/quote]

you are calling people here out for being childish yet you tell people to lick your pussy while you shit on there face , sounds like some one has some issues :2cents

don't log on to this site and all your problems with it will be gone .

StrictlyStunt 02-11-2009 02:31 AM

yuuut uggh!

sQuiD FigHTer 02-11-2009 02:33 AM

did i miss something :shruggs can someone tell me why shes so sour

R1wonder 02-11-2009 02:49 AM

wow you are a fucking tool

SkyeHack 02-12-2009 08:37 AM

[size=7][color=red][u][b]you are fat![/b][/u][/color][/size]

Bray 02-12-2009 09:34 AM

[QUOTE=sQuiD FigHTer;3779197]did i miss something :shruggs can someone tell me why shes so sour[/QUOTE]

she got sand in her vagina

Mortimus 02-12-2009 09:41 AM

[quote=TiGGzR1;3778420]AND I THOUGHT CHICAGORIDERS.COM WAS BAD![/quote]

O hai dere.

Pot meet kettle.

:cheers