Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   Hola! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/235308-hola.html)

old duffer 11-28-2008 11:25 PM

Re: Hola!

I don't see how it's an insult when someone isn't working and doesn't need to. If I could sit at home all day on disability I'd choose that over working every time

[QUOTE=JennyJennJen13;3644464]! I'm far from racist[/QUOTE]
Not that I care but...
[QUOTE=JennyJennJen13;3640955]I'm sorry don't need or want a wetback that doesn't know when to shut his trap[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=JennyJennJen13;3641014]Your nothing, your a fuckin wetback..Can you swim?[/QUOTE]

:shruggs

[b][url=http://autoinsurances.wearecares.net]Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance[/url] | [url=autoprotection.wearecares.net]Auto/Moto Protection Today[/url] | [url=trade-in.wearecares.net]FREE Trade-In Quote[/url][/b]

stock05 11-28-2008 11:38 PM

[quote=old duffer;3647581]I don't see how it's an insult when someone isn't working and doesn't need to. If I could sit at home all day on disability I'd choose that over working every time

Not that I care but...

:shruggs[/quote]

:LOL

JennyJennJen13 11-29-2008 12:34 AM

[quote=old duffer;3646333]they leave their names[/quote]

Nope no names left fucking pussy's!!!!!!! Nor do I care. :nono

stock05 11-29-2008 12:35 AM

[quote=JennyJennJen13;3647636]Nope no names left fucking pussy's!!!!!!! Nor do I care. :nono[/quote]

if you dont care, then why did you take the time to create a reply crying about you negative rep? :shruggs

JennyJennJen13 11-29-2008 12:40 AM

[quote=Alpha Chino;3647637]if you dont care, then why did you take the time to create a reply crying about you negative rep? :shruggs[/quote]

Do you ever stop? I don't care. I was letting whom ever know that left a nasty racist remark that, that was ignorant and I didn't care.
You people don't know shit about me. All your trying to do is make yourself feel better by name calling.

Tis' the season!!!:LOL :LOL :LOL

Miss Chievous 11-29-2008 12:46 AM

I'm bored. and hungry!

JennyJennJen13 11-29-2008 12:47 AM

[quote=Miss Chievous;3647648]I'm bored. and hungry![/quote]

Me to. Just got home from work. Think I'm jumping in the bed.

How was your Thanksgiving?....and what's going on with your injury?

JennyJennJen13 11-29-2008 12:49 AM

[quote=old duffer;3647581]I don't see how it's an insult when someone isn't working and doesn't need to. If I could sit at home all day on disability I'd choose that over working every time

Not that I care but...

:shruggs[/quote]
They were talking about calling people the N word!!! :nono

stock05 11-29-2008 12:50 AM

[quote=JennyJennJen13;3647642]Do you ever stop? I don't care. I was letting whom ever know that left a nasty racist remark that, that was ignorant and I didn't care.
You people don't know shit about me. All your trying to do is make yourself feel better by name calling.

Tis' the season!!!:LOL :LOL :LOL[/quote]

and what name did i call you exactly? :shruggs

cant stop, wont stop

stock05 11-29-2008 12:52 AM

[quote=JennyJennJen13;3647654]They were talking about calling people the N word!!! :nono[/quote]

so "******" is racist, but "wetback" isnt? :shruggs

Miss Chievous 11-29-2008 12:55 AM

[QUOTE=JennyJennJen13;3647650]Me to. Just got home from work. Think I'm jumping in the bed.

How was your Thanksgiving?....and what's going on with your injury?[/QUOTE]

Sleep sounds like a good idea but I'm not tired enough yet! Had a rough night yesterday with pain so I didnt sleep til this morning actually!!:banghead

Turkey day was fun! Low key though. The knee is healing, slowly. However, today at PT I actually walked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Havvent done that in over 5 weeks so I'm pretty thrilled.

How about you??

JennyJennJen13 11-29-2008 12:56 AM

[quote=Alpha Chino;3647660]so "******" is racist, but "wetback" isnt? :shruggs[/quote]

The N word is pretty harsh and yes they are both! But what do you expect a girl to do...just constantly allow you guys to talk shit to me?!:nono I apologize for the name calling. Some of you guys have been pretty harsh but it's cool...I thickened my skin for youguys.

But damn could you ease off my back alittle...FGD!!!! MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!!:LOL

JennyJennJen13 11-29-2008 12:58 AM

[quote=Alpha Chino;3647656]and what name did i call you exactly? :shruggs

cant stop, wont stop[/quote]

I didn't say you exactly called me any names..but whom ever is leaving those rep remarks is being pretty immature about the situation. Time to grow up boys!!!

JennyJennJen13 11-29-2008 01:01 AM

[quote=Miss Chievous;3647664]Sleep sounds like a good idea but I'm not tired enough yet! Had a rough night yesterday with pain so I didnt sleep til this morning actually!!:banghead

Turkey day was fun! Low key though. The knee is healing, slowly. However, today at PT I actually walked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Havvent done that in over 5 weeks so I'm pretty thrilled.

How about you??[/quote]

Turkey day was good. I went shopping at midnight. Wasn't too bad. I had a rough day myself. I have dehydrated disks in my back amongst other bullshit, and it's been bothering me tonight.

If you don't mind me asking but what happened? If you don't wanna say or say on here PM me.

Miss Chievous 11-29-2008 01:05 AM

[QUOTE=JennyJennJen13;3647678]Turkey day was good. I went shopping at midnight. Wasn't too bad. I had a rough day myself. I have dehydrated disks in my back amongst other bullshit, and it's been bothering me tonight.

If you don't mind me asking but what happened? If you don't wanna say or say on here PM me.[/QUOTE]

ouch on the back!!!!!! I hear you there :( How was black friday?

I don't mind saying it - I was stupid and one night I drank wayyyyyyy too much and I fell. This all happened 3 years ago, butI'm still paying the price!! Its my second surgery. First was a torn meniscus, this time it was my ACL. I hope its my last surgery lol.

stock05 11-29-2008 01:05 AM

[quote=JennyJennJen13;3647666]The N word is pretty harsh and yes they are both! But what do you expect a girl to do...just constantly allow you guys to talk shit to me?!:nono I apologize for the name calling. Some of you guys have been pretty harsh but it's cool...I thickened my skin for youguys.

[COLOR=red]But damn could you ease off my back alittle...[/COLOR]FGD!!!! MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!!:LOL[/quote]

not so much.

[quote=JennyJennJen13;3647672]I didn't say you exactly called me any names..but whom ever is leaving those rep remarks is being pretty immature about the situation. Time to grow up boys!!![/quote]

youre in a forum full of immature asshole males, that dont really give a fuck about offending anyone in real life, and who certainly dont give a fuck about who they offend on the internet. if you dont like it, no one is forcing you to keep coming back.

JennyJennJen13 11-29-2008 01:13 AM

[quote=Alpha Chino;3647683]not so much.

youre in a forum full of immature asshole males, that dont really give a fuck about offending anyone in real life, and who certainly dont give a fuck about who they offend on the internet. if you dont like it, no one is forcing you to keep coming back.[/quote]

It must not bother me that bad...because I'm still here!!!!

Fuck it dude.. You're amusing!! I understand the trash talk and it's the internet and blah blah blah. I can undserstand you dudes talking shit to one another(it's very entertaining) but to females?! I don't get that. Would you allow someone to talk shit to your mother, gf, sister, whatever....men are supposed to be alittle more respectful towards females....at least how I was brought up.:shruggs

But whatever Rock out!! :hello

JennyJennJen13 11-29-2008 01:16 AM

[quote=Miss Chievous;3647681]ouch on the back!!!!!! I hear you there :( How was black friday?

I don't mind saying it - I was stupid and one night I drank wayyyyyyy too much and I fell. This all happened 3 years ago, butI'm still paying the price!! Its my second surgery. First was a torn meniscus, this time it was my ACL. I hope its my last surgery lol.[/quote]

Wasn't bad actually. Some of the deals were lame and were the deals that are still there today!!

My co-worker did the same thing to her leg and the same story. :LOL She showed me her scar the other day...ouch!!! I hope it works out for you.

Bust out the go-kart!!

stock05 11-29-2008 01:20 AM

[quote=JennyJennJen13;3647697]It must not bother me that bad...because I'm still here!!!!

Fuck it dude.. You're amusing!! I understand the trash talk and it's the internet and blah blah blah. I can undserstand you dudes talking shit to one another(it's very entertaining) but to females?! I don't get that.[COLOR=white] men are supposed to be alittle more respectful towards females....at least how I was brought up.[/COLOR] :shruggs

But whatever Rock out!! :hello[/quote]

we aint go no love for hoes.

Miss Chievous 11-29-2008 01:21 AM

[QUOTE=JennyJennJen13;3647702]Wasn't bad actually. Some of the deals were lame and were the deals that are still there today!!

My co-worker did the same thing to her leg and the same story. :LOL She showed me her scar the other day...ouch!!! I hope it works out for you.

Bust out the go-kart!![/QUOTE]

Sweet, Its nice to know I'm not the only drunkee out there:LOL Yea, I have a 6 inch scar down my knee cap and three other 1 inch scars planking it.