Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   Hola! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/235308-hola.html)

nina weee 01-05-2009 12:57 PM

Re: Hola!

[quote=Trachito;3713910]i think i ran JennyJennJen off with all the corrections. her grammar and spelling on here was perfect by the time i was done with her :LOL[/quote]

hahahahaha.......... im sure she's around somewhere trying to get attention :shruggs

ninjakiller34 01-05-2009 02:32 PM

[quote=Trachito;3713882]u guys are totally fucking up a good thread with this stupidity. it would be better if you just let the thread die with dignity.[/quote]

this thread will never die....as long as Jenny keeps popping up from time to time...horndogs are gonna look to see if someone got her to break with showing a picture. then suddenly Jenny wont be a whore anymore....they'll all try to get them digits....then when they dont...she'll be a whore again.

this is the best Thread on SL...Who gives a fuck about stories of random people fucking up peoples SPOTS. If your Spot wasn't the MALL parking lot your spot wouldn't get BLOWN UP...DUMBASSES

poni 01-05-2009 02:49 PM

this thread is a lil old......

Trachito 01-05-2009 03:10 PM

[quote=nina weee;3713955]hahahahaha.......... im sure she's around somewhere trying to get attention :shruggs[/quote] well, hopefully she's using correct grammar, spelling, and use of commas :LOL

[quote=ninjakiller34;3714131]this thread will never die....as long as Jenny keeps popping up from time to time...horndogs are gonna look to see if someone got her to break with showing a picture. then suddenly Jenny wont be a whore anymore....they'll all try to get them digits....then when they dont...she'll be a whore again.
[/quote] i suppose. she got me to break and put up a pic of myself. i guess that makes her a horndog also, lol

[quote=poni;3714157]this thread is a lil old......[/quote] thank you.

GSXR Carlos 01-05-2009 04:37 PM

:lol :lol :lol

ninjakiller34 01-05-2009 10:38 PM

[quote=Trachito;3714204]

i suppose. she got me to break and put up a pic of myself. i guess that makes her a horndog also, lol

[/quote]

That doesn't mean anything. Its a tottally different thing. If she asked for your phone number you'd give it to her as soon as she pushes ENTER. But you ask for hers and shes like "well.....IIIII dont know"

Its like girls calling each other pimps cuz they get guys. No your a whore. If a guy goes out to the club....He 'HOPES' to get a girl.
When a girl goes out to the club she 'KNOWS' weather or not shes fucking or not.

So that doesn't matter if you showed her a picture of yourself....She probably the only person on here that knows everyones faces with the names. Shes still one up on you:apimp

Trachito 01-05-2009 11:24 PM

[quote=ninjakiller34;3715191]That doesn't mean anything. Its a tottally different thing. If she asked for your phone number you'd give it to her as soon as she pushes ENTER. But you ask for hers and shes like "well.....IIIII dont know"

Its like girls calling each other pimps cuz they get guys. No your a whore. If a guy goes out to the club....He 'HOPES' to get a girl.
When a girl goes out to the club she 'KNOWS' weather or not shes fucking or not.

So that doesn't matter if you showed her a picture of yourself....She probably the only person on here that knows everyones faces with the names. Shes still one up on you:apimp[/quote]
ur right, but i still have a choice and the older and wiser i've gotten, i've become more choosey. and i don't think i'd give her my number JUST cuz she asked, especially since she already has a guy anyway. fuck it, women still gotta put in some work to get with this, unless i'm just feeling easy that night :yeah

R1wonder 01-06-2009 01:41 AM

[quote=ninjakiller34;3714131].they'll all try to get them digits....then when they dont...she'll be a whore again.
[/quote]

you guys dont have her digits yet? sheesh ive had em for a while :LOL

welcome to the site jenn..where ya been ?

ahh fuck it ill just text ya :cheers:cheers

ninjakiller34 01-06-2009 03:37 AM

[quote=R-Benji;3715404]you guys dont have her digits yet? sheesh ive had em for a while :LOL

welcome to the site jenn..where ya been ?

ahh fuck it ill just text ya :cheers:cheers[/quote]

YOu guys are both in the same State....I hope you got her number

ninjakiller34 01-06-2009 03:43 AM

[quote=Trachito;3715300]ur right, but i still have a choice and the older and wiser i've gotten, i've become more choosey. and i don't think i'd give her my number JUST cuz she asked, especially since she already has a guy anyway. fuck it, women still gotta put in some work to get with this, unless i'm just feeling easy that night :yeah[/quote]
U talk like ur 40. LOL...I dont think you've gotten 'more choosey'. I think you just dont go after someone just cuz they are cute like maybe you did when you was like 18. But if something falls in your lap your gonna take that shit! :LOL

and look if she had a guy(and she does) but gives you her number....then shes not happy with him and they are eventually gonna break up....so fuck it...CAll her. If she didn't want you to have it she wouldn't have given it to you. Thats like these girls that go out to the clubs but then tell you they got boyfriends but just wanna dance..LOL..GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE....ur in a club your trying to get attention. Shes just lying to herself what she wants. If she really wanted her boyfriend, she wouldn't be at the CLUB (just trying to dance) she'd be at home with him

JUST SAYING.....:2cents

poni 01-06-2009 07:08 AM

yea , some or most of that is pretty true.....go at it man. you must be gay, or ur drive is crazy low. if you don't fuck thatn ass then FWD the number mother fucker.:LOL guys that don't take advantage of that have got real issues.....:2cents

Trachito 01-06-2009 07:31 AM

[quote=ninjakiller34;3715462]U talk like ur 40. LOL...I dont think you've gotten 'more choosey'. I think you just dont go after someone just cuz they are cute like maybe you did when you was like 18. But if something falls in your lap your gonna take that shit! :LOL

[/quote]
no, i have gotten more choosey. no more fatties and whatnot, not even on deseperate days. ur right, i dont go after a chic just cuz she's pretty. a lot of glamorous chics are hot but more expensive than they're worth, or just straight up bitches. but yah, if either chic falls on my lap, i'm gonna take it. just don't ask me for money, beeotch :yeah

poni 01-06-2009 05:16 PM

jens hasn't been around this thread in a while man....you may be SOL:shruggs

Trachito 01-06-2009 05:51 PM

who may be SOL? not me. i wasn't swinging on that girl's nuts.

ninjakiller34 01-06-2009 06:12 PM

[quote=Trachito;3715929]who may be SOL? not me. i wasn't swinging on that girl's nuts.[/quote]

:LOL

She doesn't come here no mo....now shes busy making a MYSPACE page

poni 01-06-2009 07:05 PM

[quote=ninjakiller34;3715974]:LOL

She doesn't come here no mo....now shes busy making a MYSPACE page[/quote]

jens gets around eh??? :shruggs SL, myspace....geez next thing it'll be yahoo or messenger...:LOL

ninjakiller34 01-07-2009 02:31 PM

dude yahoo is a messenger

DURTY 01-07-2009 02:50 PM

[QUOTE=ninjakiller34;3717940]dude yahoo is a messenger[/QUOTE]

by messenger im sure he means MSNmessenger now plz let this thread DIE!!! :hello

ninjakiller34 01-07-2009 11:21 PM

[quote=DURTY;3718005]by messenger im sure he means MSNmessenger now plz let this thread DIE!!! :hello[/quote]
why do you care? just stop coming to it and posting...theres 1,000 or more other threads....

JennyJennJen13 01-07-2009 11:44 PM

[quote=nina weee;3713955]hahahahaha.......... im sure she's around somewhere trying to get attention :shruggs[/quote]

Attention? Watch your mouth little lady. Re-read this lame ass thread, I HAVE ALL THE ATTENTION I NEED. :chairhit: