Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   What will Rob Durren come up with next. (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/226853-what-will-rob-durren.html)

ecthemc 08-05-2008 11:55 PM

Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

[quote=Sick.Nate;3434618]Don't lie... He is probably on your top 8 or some shit like that!! :LOL[/quote]

HAHAHA.. no i think everyone on my top 20.. I know personaly.. let me check on that real quick

YEP.. all of them personal friends! how it should be !!

Its funny how all his main friends that comment on his board are all in private mode? Co-inky-dink?

Sick.Nate 08-06-2008 01:05 PM

hahaha Pure Fake friends/No friends...

I am surprised I have not read on the news about some guy named bob who has Referred to himself as "Rob Durren" in the internet world recently committing suicide due to the fact of having no friends, No life and the pressure put on him from the "EVIL" stunt rider community of stuntlife.com!!

LOL!

ruthlessriding 08-06-2008 01:15 PM

i would frame the article and hang it on my wall

Squidhick651 08-06-2008 01:22 PM

[quote=Sick.Nate;3436416]hahaha Pure Fake friends/No friends...

I am surprised I have not read on the news about some guy named bob who has Referred to himself as "Rob Durren" in the internet world recently committing suicide due to the fact of having no friends, No life and the pressure put on him from the "EVIL" stunt rider community of stuntlife.com!!

LOL![/quote]

[quote=ruthlessriding;3436436]i would frame the article and hang it on my wall[/quote]

I would need film of him doing himself in with nags and a Florida State Trooper standing in the room verifing that it was infact RJD because he is just dumb enough to fake his own death and start living as one of his myspace aliases.

malott442 08-06-2008 01:22 PM

Did anyone else notice he hasn't responded in like 7 pages?

Probably going through first stages of decomposition after throwing himself in an electrified bathtub.

ruthlessriding 08-06-2008 01:27 PM

we could only hope for that.

Sick.Nate 08-06-2008 02:37 PM

[quote=ruthlessriding;3436469]we could only hope for that.[/quote]

OH SNAP!! lol

ecthemc 08-07-2008 12:45 AM

Ruthless.. according to Mr durrens blog.. you kinda.. canceled out of meeting him and seeing what he's about..

id have to say durren has done a little bit to try and meet with some of yall..

go meet up with him and see if he can hit the twistys.. I have a small fealing he can but we'll know for sure when you meet up with him ruthless

dont say " im giving up" cuz thats a easy way out.

Meet up with him.. and see if he got skills

Sick.Nate 08-07-2008 01:18 AM

I Heart Durren! lol

ruthlessriding 08-07-2008 12:55 PM

[QUOTE=ecthemc;3437553]Ruthless.. according to Mr durrens blog.. you kinda.. canceled out of meeting him and seeing what he's about..

id have to say durren has done a little bit to try and meet with some of yall..

go meet up with him and see if he can hit the twistys.. I have a small fealing he can but we'll know for sure when you meet up with him ruthless

dont say " im giving up" cuz thats a easy way out.

Meet up with him.. and see if he got skills[/QUOTE]

he lives almost 5 hours away.

i rode more than half way, he never showed up.

like i said, the way i see it. im helping him save face/ establish an ounce of credibility.

im not going to bend over backwards or any other direction for him.

and we called it too. he didnt start stepping up till i tried and tried, then finaly decided to stop wasting my time.

im not wasting my time, effort, and money on this guy. hes far from worth it.

ecthemc 08-07-2008 02:16 PM

[quote=ruthlessriding;3438699]he lives almost 5 hours away.

i rode more than half way, he never showed up.

like i said, the way i see it. im helping him save face/ establish an ounce of credibility.

im not going to bend over backwards or any other direction for him.

and we called it too. he didnt start stepping up till i tried and tried, then finaly decided to stop wasting my time.

im not wasting my time, effort, and money on this guy. hes far from worth it.[/quote]

Didn't know it was a 5 hour away thing

Big R 508 08-07-2008 02:21 PM

[QUOTE=malott442;3436458]Did anyone else notice he hasn't responded in like 7 pages?

Probably going through first stages of decomposition after throwing himself in an electrified bathtub.[/QUOTE]

OT: Where do you usually ride at. maybe I'll swing by to see whats up.

12oclocker 08-13-2008 01:52 AM

This guy has been scamming chicks on myspace for years... I got a friend request from him like over a year ago, maybe 2, and at that time, he looked like he was scamming ass from chicks off myspace with his slick poser-ness,.... some of the chicks were leaving him comments about having a great night and shit. I remeber looking at his myspace pics and not seeing ANYTHING other than Photoshop'd POSES with the bike, I was thinking WTF? Who takes the time to do all this fucking photo shit like they are a billy badass rider, but has no riding pics!!?? I wonder how many chicks this guy scammed into sleeping with him because they thought he was someone famous or something..
:LOL

k7-600 08-13-2008 02:00 AM

dozens, on his page he has this thing were you can call in from a phone and leave a voice message that will continue to play all the messages while you're on his page. I listened to a few, some seem to be the same chick. and some are messages saying stuff like "hey rob, I'm sitting right next to you but I wanted to call in and leave a message for you" what a stupid bitch! does he just bring chicks home, make 'em leave messages and what not. and if you look over his endless comments, there all a bunch of chicks from all over the country leaving him those stupid glitter messages or pics of supermodels or funny cats/dogs. there's no real comments. he probably sits on his comp all night and logs into fake profiles that are set to private so noone can see them and sends comments to his own page so that he looks that much more popular. It just makes me sick to think that there are people out there that are that pathetic and lonely.

malott442 08-13-2008 04:24 AM

[quote=k7-600;3448927]dozens, on his page he has this thing were you can call in from a phone and leave a voice message that will continue to play all the messages while you're on his page. I listened to a few, some seem to be the same chick. and some are messages saying stuff like "hey rob, I'm sitting right next to you but I wanted to call in and leave a message for you" what a stupid bitch! does he just bring chicks home, make 'em leave messages and what not. and if you look over his endless comments, there all a bunch of chicks from all over the country leaving him those stupid glitter messages or pics of supermodels or funny cats/dogs. there's no real comments. he probably sits on his comp all night and logs into fake profiles that are set to private so noone can see them and sends comments to his own page so that he looks that much more popular. It just makes me sick to think that there are people out there that are that pathetic and lonely.[/quote]

Don't hate! LOL I would believe it 100 percent.. There's something definitely not right with that asshole.

ruthlessriding 08-13-2008 01:22 PM

[QUOTE=ecthemc;3438841]Didn't know it was a 5 hour away thing[/QUOTE]

yup, and i rode almost 3. thats more than fair.

btw, im about to come ride to your place to call you out. its a good excuse for a trip to alaska! :cheers

ive always wanted to go there

JR - R6 08-14-2008 06:27 AM

Holy shit, I cant believe I just spent the last 5 hours reading this thread! I had to join because of it. Thanks Rob you fucktard!! What an embarrasment to people like myself who actually use photoshop for work. That pic that started this thread is so fake its actually a composite of two or more photos. But that's already old news. Even his website for his so-called photography business is fake!! Between the all the fake pics, fake videos, fake myspace profiles, fake users ids on here, this guy is either bored as fuck or one sick dumbass! I knew something wasnt right about him the first time I got an add request a year or so ago. He wouldnt even make a good politician cuz 6 months into his campaign, photos of him raping the neighbors dog would surface and he would have to go on a forum somewhere and lie his way out of it but only to finaly paste an annoying "owned" animation that he figured would make everyone else seem like faggots!

I honestly dont know how the hell that makes any sense, but I've been reading this shit too long and I'm spent.

Holy shit.......where's the tylenol?????

100%_sukkafree 08-14-2008 08:17 AM

him and crash nash just started a new stunt school!!!!!:LOL

malott442 08-14-2008 08:51 AM

[quote=100%_sukkafree;3451075]him and crash nash just started a new stunt school!!!!!:LOL[/quote]

I heard Sgt. Stud is financing it:LOL

Big R 508 08-14-2008 11:18 PM

bump.