Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   What will Rob Durren come up with next. (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/226853-what-will-rob-durren.html)

N/A 07-23-2008 06:33 PM

Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

[QUOTE=thehate.;3408833]:LOL yeah I know right!.....LOL... this fuckin guy kills me!! like WOW!! he has done everthing there is [B]ever[/B] to do!![/QUOTE]

E-Rack still takes the cake but this guy is closing in FAST with all of his :bs

mikkee 07-23-2008 06:35 PM

[QUOTE=RJD;3408835]ya tard... i saw the video... and the guy's a perfect pro at everything BUT bringing the rear end up... looking at his position in relation to the bike..with his legs around the cage/engine when he started it, no wonder it went sideways[/QUOTE]

You guys see how he's ignoring my re's to his posts and choosing just to argue with you guys about shit talkin?

inolen 07-23-2008 06:36 PM

[QUOTE=mikkee;3408838]You guys see how he's ignoring my re's to his posts and choosing just to argue with you guys about shit talkin?[/QUOTE]

He dodges around any meaningful post, most notably Teach's post concerning his posture.

N/A 07-23-2008 06:37 PM

[QUOTE=RJD;3408835]ya tard... i saw the video... and the guy's a perfect pro at everything BUT bringing the rear end up... looking at his position in relation to the bike..with his legs around the cage/engine when he started it, no wonder it went sideways[/QUOTE]

He HAS to wrap his heels around the cage. Lets see, basic physics... 2 objects, 1 being powered through alternate means (ie: motor) the other object (being object 2) is being carried by Object 1. Object 1 stops abruptly using alternate means (ie: brakes) while Object 2 will continue traveling at the same speed Object 1 was originally traveling UNLESS Object 2 is somehow bound to Object 1 (ie: hooking your heals around the cage).

During your story you manage to hang on the entire time with just a few fingers with one hand and your spare hand hangs onto some sort of hook, or open spot in the gas tank or some shit by which the bike perfectly flips up THROUGH BP and never leans side to side in EITHER direction.

I think the reason why you need until November is b/c you can't come up with the money to fix your bike after you let if fuckin drop after this picture. I hate droppin my bike from 12, but since you have a squidly bike I imagine you did some major damage shithead.

thehate. 07-23-2008 06:39 PM

[QUOTE=Mr. Farley;3408836]E-Rack still takes the cake but this guy is closing in FAST with all of his :bs[/QUOTE]

I would fucking shoot myself is I was this clown! did you see the pic of his bed post!!!!..come on, this homo aint had pussy since pussy had him!!! WTF is with this dumb ass???????:LOL

N/A 07-23-2008 06:39 PM

[QUOTE=mikkee;3408838]You guys see how he's ignoring my re's to his posts and choosing just to argue with you guys about shit talkin?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=inolen;3408842]He dodges around any meaningful post, most notably Teach's post concerning his posture.[/QUOTE]

He dodged Teach's but most of all is dodging Mikkee's considering he has an OPEN INVITATION from a very talented photographer who just so happens to have a shit load of street credit among ALL stunt riders. I'm pretty sure if Chris saw it with his own 2 eyes, his word would be as good as gold. :2cents

So how about it Durren... take Chris up on his offer. He's willing to make the distance and shoot EVERYTHING.

RJD 07-23-2008 06:39 PM

[quote=mikkee;3408821]So have you pm'd Nascency Chris yet? :apimp

Let's get this hotness rollin! :YEAH[/quote]

it's all good dude. have a beer and chill. everything's going exactly as it's supposed to. :DRUNK

N/A 07-23-2008 06:40 PM

[QUOTE=thehate.;3408847]I would fucking shoot myself is I was this clown! did you see the pic of his bed post!!!!..come on, this homo aint had pussy since pussy had him!!! WTF is with this dumb ass???????:LOL[/QUOTE]

No, that's all the times he's been buttraped. We fuck around and put our friends phone numbers and shit on the m4m section on Craigslist.....

[SIZE="5"]HE DOES IT FOR REAL!!! [/SIZE] :LOL

RJD 07-23-2008 06:41 PM

[quote=Mr. Farley;3408848]
So how about it Durren... take Chris up on his offer. He's willing to make the distance and shoot EVERYTHING.[/quote]

it's all good dude. have a beer and chill. everything's going exactly as it's supposed to. :DRUNK

RJD 07-23-2008 06:43 PM

[quote=thehate.;3408847]I would fucking shoot myself is I was this clown! did you see the pic of his bed post!!!!..come on, this homo aint had pussy since pussy had him!!! WTF is with this dumb ass???????:LOL[/quote]

calm down boss. it's all good dude. have a beer and chill. everything's going exactly as it's supposed to. :DRUNK

Kempkada 07-23-2008 06:43 PM

[quote=thehate.;3408847]I would fucking shoot myself is I was this clown! did you see the pic of his bed post!!!!..come on, this homo aint had pussy since pussy had him!!! WTF is with this dumb ass???????:LOL[/quote]

:YEAH:LOL

mikkee 07-23-2008 06:43 PM

[QUOTE=inolen;3408842]He dodges around any meaningful post, most notably Teach's post concerning his posture.[/QUOTE]

Yup.. well I'm outie.. No vid is going to be done with Nascency Chris, nor will this guy show up at stuntwars.. If it actually happens I'm sure it'll be up on here. At that point I'll retract all my douschebag assumptions, put them on myself, and give him props.

Good day Mr. Durren :hello

RJD 07-23-2008 06:44 PM

[quote=Mr. Farley;3408850]No, that's all the times he's been buttraped. We fuck around and put our friends phone numbers and shit on the m4m section on Craigslist.....

[SIZE=5]HE DOES IT FOR REAL!!! [/SIZE] :LOL[/quote]

unknot your panties and breath chief. have a beer and chill. everything's going exactly as it's supposed to. :DRUNK

N/A 07-23-2008 06:50 PM

[QUOTE=mikkee;3408856]Yup.. well I'm outie.. No vid is going to be done with Nascency Chris, nor will this guy show up at stuntwars.. If it actually happens I'm sure it'll be up on here. At that point I'll retract all my douschebag assumptions, put them on myself, and give him props.

Good day Mr. Durren :hello[/QUOTE]

+1 to that. If someone creates a new stunt like that and is successful then my hats off to them, but coming at us like a douchebag still isn't going to earn my respect or anyone else's for that matter.

TEACH C6 07-23-2008 06:50 PM

one more question rob, what kind of on board camera is taht on your tank? looks pretty slim and i'm looking at getting one for some upcoming track days. how's the clarity and the steadiness of it?

and also, your headlights would NOT hit you in the face even if you were leaning back as far as humanly possible. remember, i've tried similar stuff on full fairing bieks and to reach the handlebars with any amount of control, with full leathers on, all while sitting on the front fender (because there is no place to stand without front axle pegs - it is physically impossible to support your weight and do anythign on just the axle nut), you would not be able to lean taht far back.

now if you had pegs, at least your story would be a LITTLE more believable. i'm sure you did on your beater bike, but either way...

i'm still curious as to why you are pulling against the bike to hold it up, rather than pushing against it to keep it from flipping. your right foot is clearly in the wrong position.

i could care less either way, i think this whole thing is funny and at least it gives me something to read!

N/A 07-23-2008 06:53 PM

[QUOTE=TEACH C6;3408869]one more question rob, what kind of on board camera is taht on your tank? looks pretty slim and i'm looking at getting one for some upcoming track days. how's the clarity and the steadiness of it?

and also, your headlights would NOT hit you in the face even if you were leaning back as far as humanly possible. remember, i've tried similar stuff on full fairing bieks and to reach the handlebars with any amount of control, with full leathers on, all while sitting on the front fender (because there is no place to stand without front axle pegs - it is physically impossible to support your weight and do anythign on just the axle nut), you would not be able to lean taht far back.

now if you had pegs, at least your story would be a LITTLE more believable. i'm sure you did on your beater bike, but either way...

i'm still curious as to why you are pulling against the bike to hold it up, rather than pushing against it to keep it from flipping. your right foot is clearly in the wrong position.

i could care less either way, i think this whole thing is funny and at least it gives me something to read![/QUOTE]

I think he forgets he's not re-inventing the wheel by any means. Pro's like yourself have been trying all sorts of shit behind the scenes that has NEVER been put on camera. But that's the life of a pathological liar, they start to believe themselves and can't distinguish anymore between fact or fiction... it's all one blur.

RJD 07-23-2008 06:57 PM

Hang on ya'll, I have something to show you. Give me a few minutes.

sdfkillz 07-23-2008 06:57 PM

i have 5000 for you to travel to me perform this trick for a cameraman of my choice and if you are successful i promise and will put in a contract that i will not release the footage untill after your show. if you fail, you give me that zx10 and i post the footage of you failing.

N/A 07-23-2008 07:01 PM

[QUOTE=sdfkillz;3408878]i have 5000 for you to travel to me perform this trick for a cameraman of my choice and if you are successful i promise and will put in a contract that i will not release the footage untill after your show. if you fail, you give me that zx10 and i post the footage of you failing.[/QUOTE]

Sounds fair! I'll throw in $5! :LOL

YoungBuck 07-23-2008 07:06 PM

waiting.....

:shruggs

[quote=RJD;3408877]Hang on ya'll, I have something to show you. Give me a few minutes.[/quote]

RJD 07-23-2008 07:08 PM

[IMG]http://www.imagi-vision.com/msimages/owned.gif[/IMG]

old man roger 07-23-2008 07:08 PM

[quote=TL MILLER;3408639]get SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c15/tlstunter2/durren_workout.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

[quote=TL MILLER;3408695][IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c15/tlstunter2/l_a0aa8374f5a978a0a6f8ff99113196d1.jpg[/IMG][/quote]holy shit this guy has issues

[quote=RJD;3408740]point taken. ok dude.. i'll meet up with you anywhere any time, pm me your # and i'll even call.. let's hash this out voice to voice or what-the-fuck ever... you had no reason to assume anything.. now or at any time. why the fuck would you assume anything? you ever met me? you know anything about me? why are you judging shit you don't know, like 99% of the crowd? you just a follower, like most of the pussies in here? the shit you've posted says you don't want straight answers to anything, but are more interested in propagating the bullshit whether its right or wrong.[/quote]

[quote=sdfkillz;3408878]i have 5000 for you to travel to me perform this trick for a cameraman of my choice and if you are successful i promise and will put in a contract that i will not release the footage untill after your show. if you fail, you give me that zx10 and i post the footage of you failing.[/quote]
i was asking him what kind of show he was putting on in miami cause i figured if he was gonna do this trick there then i might go see it but for some reason he doesn't like to reply to my posts so i suspect most of the people in this thread are correct in assuming this guy is just some kind of poser

RJD 07-23-2008 07:09 PM

[quote=sdfkillz;3408878]i have 5000 for you to travel to me perform this trick for a cameraman of my choice and if you are successful i promise and will put in a contract that i will not release the footage untill after your show. if you fail, you give me that zx10 and i post the footage of you failing.[/quote]

the gnar 07-23-2008 07:09 PM

[quote=RJD;3408835]looking at his position in relation to the bike..[/quote]

i just talked with a few genesis that have published in science journals around the world and they said "YO PHYSICS BE WACK D!!!"

but in all seriousness you try to hard to sound like you know what the fuck you are talking about. the physic Phd's i work with dont even talk like you.

n on a side note, even if you went to XDL or stuntwars you'd get mad credit for even going out there and attempting this, and i use this term loosely, trick you innovated. so man up, shit i'm sure a few of these nice guys on here will even let you borrow their caged bike so you dont have to chance yours.

RJD 07-23-2008 07:10 PM

[quote=old man roger;3408893]holy shit this guy has issues

i was asking him what kind of show he was putting on in miami cause i figured if he was gonna do this trick there then i might go see it but for some reason he doesn't like to reply to my posts so i suspect most of the people in this thread are correct in assuming this guy is just some kind of poser[/quote]

RJD 07-23-2008 07:11 PM

[quote=the gnar;3408896]i just talked with a few genesis that have published in science journals around the world and they said "YO PHYSICS BE WACK D!!!"

but in all seriousness you try to hard to sound like you know what the fuck you are talking about. the physic Phd's i work with dont even talk like you.

n on a side note, even if you went to XDL or stuntwars you'd get mad credit for even going out there and attempting this, and i use this term loosely, trick you innovated. so man up, shit i'm sure a few of these nice guys on here will even let you borrow their caged bike so you dont have to chance yours.[/quote]

YoungBuck 07-23-2008 07:12 PM

I have lost all respect for you in any way. :middlefin

N/A 07-23-2008 07:12 PM

Nags... can you please, pretty PLEASE ban this cock jockey?

RJD 07-23-2008 07:13 PM

[quote=mikkee;3408856]Yup.. well I'm outie.. No vid is going to be done with Nascency Chris, nor will this guy show up at stuntwars.. If it actually happens I'm sure it'll be up on here. At that point I'll retract all my douschebag assumptions, put them on myself, and give him props.

Good day Mr. Durren :hello[/quote]

--

RJD 07-23-2008 07:14 PM

x

the gnar 07-23-2008 07:15 PM

DAMNNNNN. i was all wrong about you Rob. i'm sorry i doubted you. here i am thinking how you are a liar and cant do this trick. next thing i know you attach this. i am owned, if you can attach stuff to a web page you can stunt.

ever forgive me?

old man roger 07-23-2008 07:15 PM

[quote=Tony L;3404899]can someone explain this? :shruggs :LOL

[IMG]http://www.imagi-vision.com/msimages/vbike.jpg[/IMG][/quote]where is the kickstand in this picture ? photoshopped out maybe and like some one else said the front tire is also photoshopped

RJD 07-23-2008 07:15 PM

[quote=KROHNSTUNTS;3408798]HAHAHAHAHA "DANGER DURREN" brand headlight kill switches "so when you wanna be brave, you can kill your lights":LOL[/quote]

xx

TEACH C6 07-23-2008 07:16 PM

rob, those owned posts are pretty retarded....still waiting on the info for the tank camera you have mounted, for real. or is that the handle you were referring too?

the gnar 07-23-2008 07:18 PM

[quote=old man roger;3408912]where is the kickstand in this picture ? photoshopped out maybe and like some one else said the front tire is also photoshopped[/quote]

don't be dumb, its clearly the same color as the trees. damn omr.

just playin playa

old man roger 07-23-2008 07:18 PM

posting that you owned some one when you haven't even responded to them is a little strange ...

RJD 07-23-2008 07:19 PM

[quote=TL MILLER;3408742][URL]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/28-scooter-trash/211253-droptop.html[/URL]

I think i found your new best friend[/quote]

-

RJD 07-23-2008 07:20 PM

[quote=AntwanRTTG;3408716]You should get that checked out![/quote]

--[IMG]http://www.imagi-vision.com/msimages/owned.gif[/IMG]

N/A 07-23-2008 07:20 PM

[QUOTE=old man roger;3408919]posting that you owned some one when you haven't even responded to them is a little strange ...[/QUOTE]

A little?

mikkee 07-23-2008 07:20 PM

[QUOTE=RJD;3408907]--
[IMG]http://www.imagi-vision.com/msimages/owned.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Uhh yeah.. I'm the one that called out everyone here as being owned on page 12 buddy..