Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   pray for bishop (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/220004-pray-bishop.html)

Scott- 05-01-2008 09:16 PM

Re: pray for bishop

i'll keep him in my prayers i happy to hear he shot two of them this makes me really want to apply for my ccw

David D 05-01-2008 09:27 PM

hang in there bro..my prayers are with u and your family....

alevelcs 05-01-2008 09:36 PM

[quote=Don't Ride Dirt;3270846]Bishop will pull through..:YEAH
Once he reads this thread he'll laugh, :LOL he would probably have had the same thoughts and questions as everyone else..

It's normal after the questions arise to at least think about it:shruggs

It's not PR! but if it was? Classic:cheers

This ones for you Bishop:
[B]You said on the phone the other night [U][I]timing is everything!!!![/I][/U][/B]

[URL="http://www.ryderclips.com/shiftsocks.html"][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]www.ryderclips.com/shiftsocks.html[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

Power of prayer bro.....Big Sigh.....[/quote]

on another note.......... shift socks are gayer than a bag full of condom flavored breath mints

~Mandy~ 05-01-2008 09:37 PM

[QUOTE=DURTY;3270807]NO OFFENSE DEAR, but why are u even reading alllllllll this crap u really should get back to ur man or with the family FUCK THE INTERNET!!!!!!!! :2cents :2cents :2cents :2cents :2cents :2cents[/QUOTE]

Hey fuckface.. if he is in ICU, she can not stand by his side at all times. They have something called "visiting hours".

Has any one of you questioning this stopped to think... "who the fuck would make up something so serious?" Sure there are most likely more details that I am sure we will find out later. But the fact of the matter is that Bishop is fighting for his life RIGHT NOW, and that is what is most important. His fiance asked for prayers for him, not judge fucking judy!

If you don't have a kind word or prayer, get the fuck out and keep your selfish, cold, self absorbed mouths shut.

I know that there were some issues with the stunt show/ reality thing, but other than that Bishop has lived up to everything else so far. And I personally know of several people who have recieved thier free shoes, shirts, decals, rooms to stay... you name it.

So once again from here, We hope all is well Bishop. Get Well Soon!

DURTY 05-01-2008 09:46 PM

[QUOTE=~Mandy~;3270871]Hey fuckface.. if he is in ICU, she can not stand by his side at all times. They have something called "visiting hours".

Has any one of you questioning this stopped to think... "who the fuck would make up something so serious?" Sure there are most likely more details that I am sure we will find out later. But the fact of the matter is that Bishop is fighting for his life RIGHT NOW, and that is what is most important. His fiance asked for prayers for him, not judge fucking judy!

If you don't have a kind word or prayer, get the fuck out and keep your selfish, cold, self absorbed mouths shut.

I know that there were some issues with the stunt show/ reality thing, but other than that Bishop has lived up to everything else so far. And I personally know of several people who have recieved thier free shoes, shirts, decals, rooms to stay... you name it.

So once again from here, We hope all is well Bishop. Get Well Soon![/QUOTE]

WOW mandy, i didnt think u had this kind of language in u.....i just think that i would want my girl to be with my mom and family while its not visiting hours as opose to reading how "harsh" people are on SL........ill like u again in a week mandy but right now i am hurt that u would say this to me.

NINER 05-01-2008 09:46 PM

[quote=EXMrider05;3270557]He stuntrides while packing heat?[/quote]
He had it in his truck, just like I do. You never know.:2cents

Big Float 05-01-2008 09:47 PM

Oh shit! that tidewater area is getting rough, I really hate hearing about things like this. HEAL UP BISHOP! I hope everything turn out alright for you.

Spyder02r1 05-01-2008 09:50 PM

[QUOTE=~Mandy~;3270871]Hey fuckface.. if he is in ICU, she can not stand by his side at all times. They have something called "visiting hours".

umm know what your talkin about before u speak i work in a hospital and some one in a drug induced como there family members are allowed there all the time incase of something happenin soo before u jump all over people know what your talkin about and were all prayin for you bishop pull through

TexRida 05-01-2008 09:59 PM

best of luck man....

EvilKeithxETP 05-01-2008 10:00 PM

my thoughts are with you Bishop, Pull through and get well.

Don't Ride Dirt 05-01-2008 10:01 PM

[quote=alevelcs;3270869]on another note.......... shift socks are gayer than a bag full of condom flavored breath mints[/quote]

Thats just good comedy:LOL thanks for the LOL:YEAH

gotta submit reply i'm just still chuckling too much:cheers

alevelcs 05-01-2008 10:04 PM

[quote=~Mandy~;3270871]
Has any one of you questioning this stopped to think... "who the fuck would make up something so serious?" S[/quote]

what are u new here or somethin?
[quote=NINER;3270877]He had it in his truck, just like I do. You never know.:2cents[/quote]

yer not hard

alevelcs 05-01-2008 10:07 PM

[quote=Don't Ride Dirt;3270891]Thats just good comedy:LOL thanks for the LOL:YEAH

gotta submit reply i'm just still chuckling too much:cheers[/quote]

toss a sock in it

DURTY 05-01-2008 10:10 PM

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

DeanD 05-01-2008 10:13 PM

my best wishes to bishop and his family, i know its been said before but im glad he got one of em

StUnT DaBbA 05-01-2008 10:17 PM

Hang in there Bishop. Tons of prayers for you tonight from SLer's!

God speed in your [U]recovery[/U] Man!!!!

Suicidal Antics 05-01-2008 10:42 PM

Bad stuff.... we just got Stasis onboard, and been talking with joe back and forth the last few days.

Pull through bro...and let us know if theres anything we can do.

THORPE 05-01-2008 10:51 PM

Damn bro heal up and then go find them and cut their fucking hands and feet off so they cant steal or run again. Let them suffer in a chair the rest of their life.

Amir-R 05-01-2008 10:55 PM

Damn, i hope he pulls through.

We've had shady people go through our spot at night, but californias gun laws are gay as fuck so there is no real way of protecting ourselves.

Ho_Hey 05-01-2008 10:58 PM

Just found out what happened been driving all day. This is truly a sad day I spoke to Bishop a few days ago great guy! I can’t believe some scum bags stooped to this level :banghead I pray he pulls through. We are praying for you brother hang in there we look forward to seeing you back up on SL posting up on some new hot Stasis products.