Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   stunnin bling bikes (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/212998-stunnin-bling-bikes.html)

lilspoony 02-04-2008 08:07 PM

Re: stunnin bling bikes

[quote=got_ink123;3144673]had too many to remember what was parked in the garage. come off it dude. I got all my teeth. I'm a white boy dumb ass.[/quote]

what does being a white boy have to do with having all your teeth?

F4EaSyE 02-04-2008 08:07 PM

[quote=Darius;3144674]I admit after watching his video, I too wanted to get niggy with it:afroman[/quote]

ahh shit will smith in the house..

ricky 02-04-2008 08:07 PM

[QUOTE=Darius;3144674]I admit after watching his video, I too wanted to get niggy with it:afroman[/QUOTE]

:LOL WHAT UP D I MET U THREW MERK AND RODGER UR THE REASON WHY A NIGGA HAD TO STEP UP HIS GAME!!!I KNOW U KNOW ELMER FROM CONTROL COALITION !MET IN STUNT WARS IN THE YELLOW SCHOOL BUS in 04 i think u were in the garage with diggidy and duk

got_ink123 02-04-2008 08:11 PM

[quote=ricky;3144676]SOUNDS-VISIONS.COM BITCH I GOT MONEY I AINT GOTTA PROVE SHIT MAN UR JEAOUS CAUSE U THINK IM GODS GIFT THANK U HATIN GOES A LONNNNNGGGG WAY DONT U THINK !WHAT EVEN MORE FUNNIER THAT U UR SO IN TO THE HATIN THAT UR CONSUMED BY IT HATE AWAY NIGGA HATE AWAY !!!!OH YEAH DID U FINISH BAKIN UR MUFFINS CARE BEAR:LOL[/quote]

damn dude those installs are junk man learn true meaning to the word nig rig. Some shitty ass brands dude. you associated with walmart or something?

got_ink123 02-04-2008 08:13 PM

[quote=lilspoony;3144683]what does being a white boy have to do with having all your teeth?[/quote]

because the only white people missing teeth are hockey players. whens the last time you've seen a cracker high-chairing with blades on man. comon.

ricky 02-04-2008 08:14 PM

[QUOTE=got_ink123;3144693]damn dude those installs are junk man learn true meaning to the word nig rig. Some shitty ass brands dude. you associated with walmart or something?[/QUOTE]

kicker alpine mtx jl audio ain't no walmart brand buddy ,just cause u bought the rest of ur dentures in there dont mean they sell tv radios

DURTY 02-04-2008 08:16 PM

[QUOTE=EZEC;3144667]:nono

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/ezec_10O0/HOMO.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

now thats funny good find!!!! :LOL

now listen up nigga, no one is hatin u just dont have any cradibility!!! u post 1 pic of ur avatar (same size same one) no vidz nothing i mean post of vid of u doing circles or something so we know atleast ur a stunter ur just looking like a huge broke ass poser KNOCK IT OFF!!!

and im not hatin on u believe me!!! ur bike is old and u just got made with this pic soo good luck with ur ruined image....ive been cocky on here but i also back it up!!!! no cage no nothing thats not ballin thats stupid ur NOT a stunter cuz i know for a fact ur nowhere near my radar in the balling category (dont argue that point cuz ull really look stupid!!!!) and i still would and do put a cage on all the bikes ive had unless im just doing power wheelies like u soo again no one is hatin really even tho this is SL but ur bringing it on urself!!!! just say ur a poser and as jamie fox would say "wrap it up"!!! :cheers

matter fact watch this vid its very similar to ur embarassing situation NIGGA!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47r-0VlvkzM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

got_ink123 02-04-2008 08:16 PM

[quote=ricky;3144649]NAW MAN THE MONEY !!!THE MONEY !U GOIN PUNCH ME THREW THE COMP LOL GET UR MIND RIGHT HOMIE ,JUST CAUSE U COUNT ALL THREE OF UR TEETH WITH ONE HAND DOESN'T MEAN EVERBODY ELSE DOES !!:LOL STOP WRITIN BULLSHIT I GOTTA STOP COUNTIN[/quote]

I wouldn't be suprised if you thought that was possible :LOL

ricky 02-04-2008 08:16 PM

[QUOTE=got_ink123;3144698]because the only white people missing teeth are hockey players. whens the last time you've seen a cracker high-chairing with blades on man. comon.[/QUOTE]

im white and u said i didn't have any teeth oh thats right were white and ur trailer trash with bike tattoo:LOL and i have no one on my ignore list shit i aint scared of any one

ricky 02-04-2008 08:22 PM

[QUOTE=DURTY;3144708]now thats funny good find!!!! :LOL

now listen up nigga, no one is hatin u just dont have any cradibility!!! u post 1 pic of ur avatar (same size same one) no vidz nothing i mean post of vid of u doing circles or something so we know atleast ur a stunter ur just looking like a huge broke ass poser KNOCK IT OFF!!!

and im not hatin on u believe me!!! ur bike is old and u just got made with this pic soo good luck with ur ruined image....ive been cocky on here but i also back it up!!!! no cage no nothing thats not ballin thats stupid ur NOT a stunter cuz i know for a fact ur nowhere near my radar in the balling category (dont argue that point cuz ull really look stupid!!!!) and i still would and do put a cage on all the bikes ive had unless im just doing power wheelies like u soo again no one is hatin really even tho this is SL but ur bringing it on urself!!!! just say ur a poser and as jamie fox would say "wrap it up"!!! :cheers

matter fact watch this vid its very similar to ur embarassing situation NIGGA!!!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47r-0VlvkzM&feature=related[/url][/QUOTE]

first off this is a new laptop that i dont know how to use ruined image .and im cocky cause motherfuckers trying to punk me so im punk back !and nigga if u all know merk the niggs knows me so i think before u write what u dont know about should get it straight homie the only playing is yall ! im sorry u guys lied threw ur shit on here before and motherfuckers caught u butt not me homie i just dont have pics on here in computer sved !!!so like u said nigga it 's a wrap i just love haters !!!obiviously yall cant believe it so im gonna post up pics im really do got money since u talking about my mommy and daddy aint gave me shit not like half of these nigga s talkin shit livin under mommy roof

EZEC 02-04-2008 08:24 PM

[QUOTE=F4EaSyE;3144680]anybody else see that... the date and his post count then... wait a minute how many post does he have in this thread.. he should be way over the 245 mark..[/QUOTE]

look at your old posts....it's a running count it changes every post.

ricky 02-04-2008 08:25 PM

[url]http://sounds-visions.com/page4.html[/url] i got money homie i dont gotta lie to none of u niggas thats real shit sorry yall cant quit hatin

got_ink123 02-04-2008 08:25 PM

[quote=ricky;3144711]im white and u said i didn't have any teeth oh thats right were white and ur trailer trash with bike tattoo:LOL and i have no one on my ignore list shit i aint scared of any one[/quote]

if your white why you gotta keep sayin nigga I hope someone knocks your last tooth out for sayin that shit. Damn dude you're fearless! ARE YOU SERIOUS NOONE ON THE IGNORE LIST. Thats some Bas Rutten shit right there. correct me if i'm wrong. your site says you carry: [IMG]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5267/fdsafafapg0.jpg[/IMG]
Alpine and JL aren't listed... only the brands best buy and walmart carry. Where's the Phenoix Gold, and the Audibahn shit where are the jl and the alpine?!?! COBY LMAO KICKER??!?! HAHAHAHAHA White trash exactly Sir you're mistaken. I haven't been the one bullshitting and slinging the word "nigga" around all evening.

DURTY 02-04-2008 08:26 PM

[QUOTE=ricky;3144722]first off this is a new laptop that i dont know how to use ruined image .and im cocky cause motherfuckers trying to punk me so im punk back !and nigga if u all know merk the niggs knows me so i think before u write what u dont know about should get it straight homie the only playing is yall ! im sorry u guys lied threw ur shit on here before and motherfuckers caught u butt not me homie i just dont have pics on here in computer sved !!!so like u said nigga it 's a wrap i just love haters !!!obiviously yall cant believe it so im gonna post up pics im really do got money since u talking about my mommy and daddy aint gave me shit not like half of these nigga s talkin shit livin under mommy roof[/QUOTE]

living in an apartment isnt ballin eighther! and owning a property in the ghetto isnt ballin eighther....did u watch that vid??? if so do u see the resemblence???? :shruggs

F4EaSyE 02-04-2008 08:28 PM

[quote=EZEC;3144727]look at your old posts....it's a running count it changes every post.[/quote]

ah haaa wow i think i just pulled the squidliest move ever.. idk why i thought that was copy and pasted back then.. :banghead

got_ink123 02-04-2008 08:29 PM

[quote=ricky;3144722]first off this is a new laptop that i dont know how to use ruined image [/quote]
:lol :lol :lol
you are one stupid fuck do yourself a favor and think about what ruined image means... LMAO this is fucking classic...

ricky 02-04-2008 08:30 PM

[url]http://sounds-visions.com/page4.html[/url] my shop buddy ain't know one bullshiting i can back up all my shit and second i dont think u can ride im shit i'll pay for ur ticket to front u out buddy:nono i think u used to talkin to squids !and i'll put u to work so watch how u tryin to play me homie

ricky 02-04-2008 08:34 PM

[QUOTE=DURTY;3144732]living in an apartment isnt ballin eighther! and owning a property in the ghetto isnt ballin eighther....did u watch that vid??? if so do u see the resemblence???? :shruggs[/QUOTE]

:LMAO: im sorry when was the last time u been to my crib!!i own a duplex that i rent out and live in the second floor and own my own shop and my own trucks buddy [url]http://sounds-visions.com/page4.html[/url] so i think u should just quit tryin to come up with bullshit !cause i aint goin to let it ride

DURTY 02-04-2008 08:37 PM

[QUOTE=ricky;3144748]:LMAO: im sorry when was the last time u been to my crib!!i own a duplex that i rent out and live in the second floor and own my own shop and my own trucks buddy [url]http://sounds-visions.com/page4.html[/url] so i think u should just quit tryin to come up with bullshit !cause i aint goin to let it ride[/QUOTE]

see thats ur problem ur "not gonna let it ride" :banghead i forgot to mention owning a duplex in the ghetto and renting to crack heads aint ballin nor is a shop with the garbage that is posted on there im trying to help u bro just knock it off!!! ur not a baller in the real world maybe to lil 20 year old hood rats u are.......... :hello

ricky 02-04-2008 08:39 PM

[QUOTE=got_ink123;3144731]if your white why you gotta keep sayin nigga I hope someone knocks your last tooth out for sayin that shit. Damn dude you're fearless! ARE YOU SERIOUS NOONE ON THE IGNORE LIST. Thats some Bas Rutten shit right there. correct me if i'm wrong. your site says you carry: [IMG]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5267/fdsafafapg0.jpg[/IMG]
Alpine and JL aren't listed... only the brands best buy and walmart carry. Where's the Phenoix Gold, and the Audibahn shit where are the jl and the alpine?!?! COBY LMAO KICKER??!?! HAHAHAHAHA White trash exactly Sir you're mistaken. I haven't been the one bullshitting and slinging the word "nigga" around all evening.[/QUOTE]

thats right we carry on hand bitch get with it i mean u all are trashing me yet i ain't backin down for what cause u guys cant accomplish it .man there a million of niggas like u hatin and it the reason were im at !!i can say what the fuck i want ******:LOL yall can hate all u want i got shit that took me along time to get where im at to let some hatin ass just think im a push over u lucky we on the cp cause iim pretty sure 90 percent of this shit wouldn't be said in my face or anyone for that matter