Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   Rocsteady Attacks Ryan S Again!!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/206675-rocsteady-attacks-ryan-s.html)

VXscOOter 11-16-2007 10:03 AM

Re: Rocsteady Attacks Ryan S Again!!!!

[quote=PLAYA-P;3023302]Me too :LOL and we all needed a Giggle after reading that other crap. Can you imagine all the Giggles heard round the world after someones boot party goes down. GiggleGiggleGiggleGiggle[/quote]
+1 giggle

DBOUNCE1 11-16-2007 11:18 AM

what a fucking fag. im a little dissappointed i wasn't named in his shit list

DBOUNCE1 11-16-2007 11:19 AM

yes and the sadam pic is awesome

gofastcrazy 11-16-2007 11:34 AM

so do we take #'s or what?
i don't know the guy talking shit or any of you that he's talking about,i just like to fight.

RocSteady 11-16-2007 11:38 AM

This is NOT true. Hicks created the page and durty is spreading it. Read my thread plz

Thanks

DBOUNCE1 11-16-2007 11:50 AM

maybe you should link them to it

gofastcrazy 11-16-2007 11:52 AM

read it...not impressed you should still have your fucking eyes beat shut for that shit you said about ryan.
sorry sweetheart........make up later kisses

RocSteady 11-16-2007 11:56 AM

[url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/206698-read.html[/url]

In case anyone is interested

got_ink123 11-16-2007 01:50 PM

woof!

got_ink123 11-16-2007 02:34 PM

listen here, i'll fuck you in the ass anytime i see you, you chippen son of a bitch. You've been eating up your spaceship you dumb cunt. Hip street talk. For the next 10,000 years you'll be shoveling your shit and eating it because you're on repeat and you've got it all backwards. Stuck in the sixth frame of god damned muhammud and fucking philosophy. You're a semantic flea... person... blockage... cockage... mockage magpiockage. But that's what the little mouse had done... Come over here boys and girls all the suckers are over here... that was john wayne. Nothing ever came out of dead testicles... of unix EVER. You went for line drawlings but you fucked up you fucking idiot. You brainwashed yourself you stupid cocksucker because you never studied your Holy Homework! THATS TWO CAPITAL H'S THERE all the rest are lower case in any fucking case.

Ryan S 11-17-2007 02:46 PM

i'll fuck this dude up with 1 leg....what a piece of shit.

old man roger 11-17-2007 02:50 PM

don't sweat this punk man ,as soon as some one found his ip address and gps coordinates to his house he decided he should stop posting......lol

cjstunts 11-17-2007 03:01 PM

^^^^ not even, as soon as it was proven that ip addresses can be used to gps locate someones computer, he posted up his apology thread. Guess he really didn't know much about computers, i hope he gets a proxy server, and thinks that will change the ip on all his previous posts as well.
I gave xXx NO LOVE xXx my ip address, and within 30 sec he told me the town i lived in, 5 states away, so i know it works.

Plus, i'm glad to see you are in good spirits RyanS, i cant wait to read more RyanS. went to........ threads,

PAUL H 11-17-2007 03:08 PM

haha , i'll kick him in the dickhole , fuckin asshole

DURTY 11-17-2007 03:08 PM

[QUOTE=Ryan S;3025025]i'll fuck this dude up with 1 leg....what a piece of shit.[/QUOTE]

hey ryan wats up bro!!! did u take a ganders at this thread yet!?!?! :cheers

[url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/206658-rocsteadys-fate.html[/url]

BOYD 11-17-2007 03:09 PM

I can give his computer an STD:LOL:banghead:banghead

babyJOKER 11-17-2007 03:11 PM

[QUOTE=Ryan S;3025025]i'll fuck this dude up with 1 leg....what a piece of shit.[/QUOTE]

hunting season is now open in jacksonville :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

[QUOTE=cjstunts;3025037]he posted up his apology thread.
[/QUOTE]

he apologized cuz he scared that someone is actually gonna come get him, he didnt apologized cuz he really feel bad about what he said to Ryan. so basically his apology wasnt sincere.

cjstunts 11-17-2007 03:13 PM

[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;3025048]hunting season is now open in jacksonville :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

[QUOTE=cjstunts;3025037]he posted up his apology thread.
[/QUOTE]

he apologized cuz he scared that someone is actually gonna come get him, he didnt apologized cuz he really feel bad about what he said to Ryan. so basically his apology wasnt sincere.[/QUOTE]

yes, thats what i said, as soon as he realized that we COULD easily find him, thats when he posted up his apology thread.meaning that the only reason he did it was to save his ass.

richfunk 11-17-2007 03:52 PM

[QUOTE='[T-Roy];3023185'][IMG]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q15/f1ddyp1mp/ththfunny5.gif[/IMG]

you little fucker[/QUOTE]

haha.. that is great.. im going to make that my avatar.. bwahaha:LOL

RocSteady 11-17-2007 04:10 PM

[quote=Ryan S;3025025]i'll fuck this dude up with 1 leg....what a piece of shit.[/quote]

You guys are waaaayyyy too sensitive and take shit waaaayyy too personal holy fuck.

I love how one completely random guy ( me ) can join a random site and make one pointless joke and get a bunch of people HEATED.

This site is a JOKE :banghead