Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   if you are a squid read this, yes this means you (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/196033-if-you-squid-read.html)

stock05 07-22-2007 11:41 PM

if you are a squid read this, yes this means you

[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]IF YOU ARE A SQUID DO NOT GIVE SQUIDLY ADVICE TO OTHER SQUIDS BECAUSE IT WILL MORE THAN LIKELY CAUSE THEM TO GET SERIOUSLY HURT OR DEAD!!![/COLOR][/SIZE] so if you dont know what your talking about do yourself a favor save yourself the trouble (and by trouble i mean getting squid squashed) and keep your hands off the keyboard. THAT IS ALL.

-mexican mayhem

Suicidl 07-22-2007 11:45 PM

Re: if you are a squid read this, yes this means you

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :LMAO:

bdc_Marky 07-22-2007 11:57 PM

but who will u pick on when the squids stop giving advice?

-GoBLIN- 07-22-2007 11:58 PM

lol, see no one that joins here and does powerwheelies will think they are a squid, so theoretically you will have no replys from the ones its directed at... lol

BUT i agree a million percent as i said about that footbrake fag

stock05 07-23-2007 12:05 AM

[quote=bdc_Marky;2856821]but who will u pick on when the squids stop giving advice?[/quote]

the ones that start their first post like this "let me start out by saying ive been riding 99 years and can wheelie at 200mph, so i am in no way a squid or a newb, but i cant figure out how to clutch it up......." or something similar.

-mexican mayhem

-GoBLIN- 07-23-2007 12:06 AM

[quote=stock05;2856834]the ones that start their first post like this "let me start out by saying ive been riding 99 years and can wheelie at 200mph, so i am in no way a squid or a newb, but i cant figure out how to clutch it up......." or something similar.

-mexican mayhem[/quote]

LMAO.... touche

aw0n0 07-23-2007 12:06 AM

[QUOTE=-GoBLIN-;2856825]lol, see no one that joins here and does powerwheelies will think they are a squid, so theoretically you will have no replys from the ones its directed at... lol

BUT i agree a million percent as i said about that footbrake fag[/QUOTE]

that means you too! stop hating on your fellow squid!

lczx6r 07-23-2007 12:09 AM

i agree.... in short....... if you havent tried it yourself...... dont give advise!!! :2cents

zxonone 07-23-2007 12:42 AM

Im only interested in fast wheelies more adrenaline and you should just get a gsxr1000 so you dont have to clutch wheelies

zxonone 07-23-2007 12:54 AM

nah just tryin to arise some hatred its funny, but hey stock05 you think dealin with squids on the internet is bad you should check out the poppin Indiana scene, granted there are some good teams and riders come out of here but the regular sport bike rider is hard core squid out here. and everybody thinks there the shit, my mommy co signed on this new cbr I took my allowance and bought an alpine star hat and now Im gonna run my mouth

DerekMey 07-23-2007 12:59 AM

[quote=Kawboy;2856872] my mommy co signed on this new cbr I took my allowance and bought an alpine star hat and now Im gonna run my mouth[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, i know exactly the guys...we have a town full of em....but hey in their defense......fuck that there is no defense...they suck

my01f4ziptie 07-23-2007 01:23 AM

yeaa uhhh ive been riding for a long time uhhh ... umm.. uhhh... no but seriously tho ...i gues u guys wil think im a squid for writing this and casue im new to this forum thing but ...what does squid meen ..havnt heard the saying out here on longisland definetly heard newbbbbbbbbbb tho .....so what the fuk is it

my01f4ziptie 07-23-2007 01:25 AM

ooo god so embarased i asked the question ..oo godf oooo god cant bel,ieve i said that ..so embarased i wonder what theyl think of mee oo jeeeez..i sware i sware im not a squid please ....my dad wil write u a check to not call me a squid in this forum please i just wanna be liked heh

thehate. 07-23-2007 03:04 AM

What's the best why to clutch it up? and what is a good size sprocket? and should I run from the cops or just shoot at them?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Big R 508 07-23-2007 03:24 AM

well speaking of squids , some of u r here in this thread....stop actin like u r good at it.

Big R 508 07-23-2007 03:26 AM

[QUOTE=thehate.;2856967]What's the best why to clutch it up? and what is a good size sprocket? and should I run from the cops or just shoot at them?

Thanks in advance for the advice![/QUOTE]

Yes sir , put yer finger on the trigger at the officer ...that shit is good cuz it is very easy to pull just like a brembo...problem solved:LOL

bruno_z 07-23-2007 05:56 AM

I decided to organize anonymous squids meeting, and I'll be the president. You can call me Mr. Octopus...now it's your time...tell us your name and your problem...

we can even get our forum in near future...

Up_And_Coming 07-23-2007 06:02 AM

Question:

Am I a squid? Probably so, even if only for asking such a dumbass question. Im new to this world so I would appreciate if you guys didnt give me a hard time, im trying to learn all the terms and stuff.

And I havent got my bike yet, but I used to ride a honda 125, it was a motorcycle, but nothing like anything ive seen here in america (it was in pakistan) and I started learning to wheelie on it, but not power wheelies, I was using the clutch, and 125 probably isnt even enough to power wheelie off of anyways haha.

Well even when I get my bike, im not going to be giving any advice, unless its from someone more experienced, and im just passing it along. So you dont have to worry about me getting someone hurt.

__sam__ 07-23-2007 08:09 AM

they are everywhere, temp tags and red & white under 21 plates:toitletpa , everbody gotta start somewhere, just don't act a fool:nono and i can't frickin stand rev-ers, always revin' they shit up, constantly blippin' the throttle:banghead

silverstunterR6 07-23-2007 08:15 AM

They need to start taking Squidalizer tests.