Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   Why the hell cant i ever sleep (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/171869-why-hell-cant-i.html)

Jay17ray 10-23-2006 01:49 AM

Why the hell cant i ever sleep

so this is goin on the *who knows how long* nite that its 2am and im wide awake.. usually til about 4 430am will i be layin around my room awake, cant study or sleep.. grrr starting to get a lil old since i love sleep . damn it. oh well just decided to vent i know a million ppl all have the same problem.. i just wanted to *****..

Ace151Slayer 10-23-2006 01:50 AM

Re: Why the hell cant i ever sleep

Happens to me as well....Just cant seem to slip off. I got class at 7 am, then go straight to work after class til 7 at night. Then repeat it...

Sucks.

letsride 10-23-2006 01:52 AM

Smoke a joint of some dirty weed. That will put you to sleep :2cents

Or you could try some over the counter sleeping pills.

Maybe some warm milk?:LOL

Count sheep :shruggs

Jay17ray 10-23-2006 01:55 AM

yea classes and work all day when u cant get sleep blows..
yea sleepin meds dnt work.. and never smoked weed wont start now... countin sheep ive actually tried haha starts me counting other things, then i start thinkin about math then what i have due when hahaha..
how about when u do sleep and u move the entire night. ?? i cant share a bed with anyone cause i always end up horizontal across the bed and whomever i am with. hahaa

Ace151Slayer 10-23-2006 01:55 AM

Nah over the counter sleeping pills blow. Ive tried em. Waste of 15$

Ace151Slayer 10-23-2006 01:57 AM

[QUOTE=Jay17ray]yea classes and work all day when u cant get sleep blows..
yea sleepin meds dnt work.. and never smoked weed wont start now... countin sheep ive actually tried haha starts me counting other things, then i start thinkin about math then what i have due when hahaha..
how about when u do sleep and u move the entire night. ?? i cant share a bed with anyone cause i always end up horizontal across the bed and whomever i am with. hahaa[/QUOTE]

I hear that too, my ex used to always complain about that. She said all I did in my sleep was throw elbows and snatch covers away, lol.

letsride 10-23-2006 02:00 AM

[quote=Jay17ray]yea classes and work all day when u cant get sleep blows..
how about when u do sleep and u move the entire night. ?? i cant share a bed with anyone cause i always end up horizontal across the bed and whomever i am with. hahaa[/quote]

Turn on some a.m. talk radio :shruggs thats pretty boring and lame. might work

Jay17ray 10-23-2006 02:02 AM

yea i def need to find something.. how often once u do pass out does it take u a few hours to get up outta bed the next morning.. my family and ex learned really fast that u dont wake me up near me.. i swing.. hit my sister more then once before haha opps :(

Ace151Slayer 10-23-2006 02:05 AM

Haha yeah, it happens to the best of us. Love sleep so much, but it obviously doesnt love me if I cant ever fall asleep.

Jay17ray 10-23-2006 02:05 AM

in the meantime i have seen more reruns of fresh prince, csi, and the stupid shows on mtv then i ever thought i could hahahaha.. they need a good late late nite show instead of infommercials too (sp?)

Jay17ray 10-23-2006 02:08 AM

[quote=letsride]Turn on some a.m. talk radio :shruggs thats pretty boring and lame. might work[/quote]

am is all just talk radio right? they have anything decent on and what stations..? sucks cause charlotte sucks with radio stations

Ace151Slayer 10-23-2006 02:10 AM

[QUOTE=Jay17ray]in the meantime i have seen more reruns of fresh prince, csi, and the stupid shows on mtv then i ever thought i could hahahaha.. they need a good late late nite show instead of infommercials too (sp?)[/QUOTE]

I hear that, Im always super excited when I find something actually good on tv late at night, its a change from the infomercials, or that god damn girls gone wild that is constantly on tv.

letsride 10-23-2006 02:10 AM

no I think they all ****, thats why it might more you to sleep. :cheers

Jay17ray 10-23-2006 02:16 AM

[quote=Ace151Slayer]I hear that, Im always super excited when I find something actually good on tv late at night, its a change from the infomercials, or that god damn girls gone wild that is constantly on tv.[/quote]

with u on that too... girls gone wild commericials drive me insane, headon ones, jimmie johnson has one for a BEEP BEEP.com, and this local car dealership.. i cant nearly recite every late nite commercial and its so frustrating. lol although right now i just found a fresh prince i havent seen yet hahaha

letsride- true true... def should try that sometime..boring voices work well to pass out too.. i do that well in class

Ace151Slayer 10-23-2006 02:18 AM

Hah..I found that movie "Broken Down" or whatever its called. Where that hardass dude kurt russel gets his wife kidnapped...

Good stuff..

Jay17ray 10-23-2006 02:20 AM

no idea what movie u are talkin about prolly would if i saw it but cant think of it now ol

letsride 10-23-2006 02:21 AM

that movies funny. Id do jamie lee curtis.

futuramas on!

Ace151Slayer 10-23-2006 02:22 AM

Well your from Md, which is close to me, so its on USA channel 41 if your on comcast.

letsride 10-23-2006 02:24 AM

[quote=letsride]that movies funny. Id do jamie lee curtis.

futuramas on![/quote]

She's in that right? And I mean Id do her back in the days of true lies :YEAH

Jay17ray 10-23-2006 02:25 AM

[quote=letsride]that movies funny. Id do jamie lee curtis.

futuramas on![/quote]

o thats right!! hmmm gotta find what channel....