Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   the Echo Chamber of Posting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting)
-   -   Bullo and Joe Luxury (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214-echo-chamber-posting/170015-bullo-joe-luxury.html)

excessa 09-28-2006 10:13 AM

Bullo and Joe Luxury

You guys are the only ones left that I didn't get my ghetto assed disclaimer to, hit me up by pm with fax #, email addy or whatever, if you're around here. (and Ryan yours is on the way) The trailer is going to come out fast, so quick is good, but we've got a little hang time on the actual doc because I have interviews still to do next week.

Also, it has come to my attention that some people have some comprehension issues and need a little help:

I've really been enjoying learning more about the sport and the individuals involved. There's a lot going on here, it's hard to keep up. Some guys could need to learn the difference between a journalist and a groupie/stalker. My interest isn't personal, though I just adore some of the people I have met, in fact, I think all you guys are the bomb. Even Kane. But it's a rookie maneuver to get all crushy on your subjects, and so far I've avoided it. Chemistry = good, touching = bad. It destroys the credibility of the work. Having interviewed lots of factory racers and the likes, it comes with the territory to be impressed with someones' talent, but there's a line there I just don't cross. My trip went long because of me, not you.
Just thought I'd say that, it's been on my mind.

Darius 09-28-2006 10:48 AM

Re: Bullo and Joe Luxury

It's ok Kane already told everyone he hit it.

Tiretrauma 09-28-2006 10:50 AM

[quote=Darius]It's ok Kane already told everyone he hit it.[/quote]

haha!!!:LOL :LOL

Liu Kang 09-28-2006 10:54 AM

[QUOTE=Darius]It's ok Kane already told everyone he hit it.[/QUOTE]

2 times!

1ST GEAR 09-28-2006 11:40 AM

[quote=Darius]It's ok Kane already told everyone he hit it.[/quote]

That has got to be one of the best quotes right there^^^
Call her out D.... bahahah

Lethal Rider 09-28-2006 11:45 AM

:group ....subscribing :LOL

aaronwilliams 09-28-2006 12:20 PM

[quote=Stunt_Cards]:group ....subscribing :LOL[/quote]

+1 this is gonna get good :popcorn:

paragus 09-28-2006 12:21 PM

i love these threads.

aaronwilliams 09-28-2006 12:25 PM

these threads are the reason i wake up in the morning...

Wheeliest 09-28-2006 12:31 PM

kane [b]humped excessa[/b]?? hahahahahah

Darius 09-28-2006 12:36 PM

I saw her leaving a hotel room in the morning with pink lipstick smeared all over her face, had to be Kane:aplaya

R1Aaron 09-28-2006 12:38 PM

[QUOTE=excessa]the difference between a journalist and a groupie/stalker[/QUOTE]

That difference being that a real journalist would never feel the need to write such a dumbass, self-congratulatory message like this in a public forum...

That said, we always make Kane blow us before we interview him for SSB. We figure that's just one of the perks of being professional journalists. Sorry we ruined it for you--it wasn't his fault, he probably just thinks that's the only way you get any coverage in this industry.

Kaneone 09-28-2006 12:39 PM

ya I banged her soo what? After Darius stole my umbrella girl I had to a[SIZE="2"]s[/SIZE]s somwhere!

aaronwilliams 09-28-2006 12:40 PM

HAHA, we need to get some groupies on the east coast man. **** that im moving to cali.

Darius 09-28-2006 12:42 PM

[QUOTE=Kaneone]ya I banged her soo what? After Darius stole my umbrella girl I had to a[SIZE="2"]s[/SIZE]s somwhere![/QUOTE]

you really banged her?? Damn dude I thought you 2 just made out? Was it anygood, did she make a documentary out of it?

Kaneone 09-28-2006 12:43 PM

It was ok I guess I was pretty drunk so I dont remember too much.

Darius 09-28-2006 12:45 PM

ohh shit!!!:LOL Kieth told me he seen you 2 in your truck at like 3am sunday night. I could definatly tell she was feeling you all day.

Kaneone 09-28-2006 12:48 PM

ya she was giving me the eye all day at the comp so I knew I could hit it if I wanted.

Darius 09-28-2006 12:49 PM

did you sign the release before you hit it:LOL

Kaneone 09-28-2006 12:53 PM

haha real funny, I really like her though so chill on the shit talking. She's gonna help me with my upcoming video and since me and Kieth aint hangin out she's gonna be my new filmer and manager.