Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Denver Riders beware (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/82817-denver-riders-beware.html)

KungFu954 07-16-2004 01:21 PM

Denver Riders beware

Hey all,

Last night a news report aired on channel 2 news about stunting. So be aware of your surrounding because typical denver pd and surrounding areas will crack down on us..
Be careful out there,,,I'm sure everyone knows about the proving grounds but i would stay clear of the whole area and the conoco as well.

Late
FTP FTP FTP and FTN (F**K THE NEWS)

not_me 07-16-2004 01:59 PM

Re: Denver Riders beware

We need to be more responsible and take it off the streets. There is nothing wrong with going to spots and asking permission to rock out.

I am about to hit some spots heavy and try to get someone to give us permission.

There are good people out there, we just have to find em.

Ya see, one kid gets hurt, and that partent knows some cops, its a wrap for all of us. Last night, rolling with my boys, I cracked a little floater for 5 seconds. I came to the traffic light and a cop was there with his side spotlight on me. Said "keep it down" over the PA as I was already with my hand up (like sorry) even before the spotlight came on.

If we act like idiots they come down on us. Mind you we are doing something illegal.

Be careful and ryde safe

3Fifty 07-16-2004 07:17 PM

Channel 2, I wanna see. F*ck them, people can drive 90 mph on an interstate and thats ok, but someone doing 60 in a wheelie is so bad? Give me a break, our new stunt spot isnt even in Denver, so dpd can teabag me on that one.....and the city that its in, had a cop come out, and she watched....even go it on video....

slylos 07-16-2004 07:22 PM

[QUOTE=3Fifty]Channel 2, I wanna see. F*ck them, people can drive 90 mph on an interstate and thats ok, but someone doing 60 in a wheelie is so bad? Give me a break, our new stunt spot isnt even in Denver, so dpd can teabag me on that one.....and the city that its in, had a cop come out, and she watched....even go it on video....[/QUOTE]

got damn the same thing is happening down here :banghead

FTP bastards got nothing better to do :mad: :badcop

SAMBO 07-16-2004 08:12 PM

that sux. I don't know whats worse, Living in a big city with tons of spots plus freeways but you have a news channel to rat on you or live in a small ass town with garbage spots and cops ain't got nothing better to do than mess with us. :(

brandolb 07-16-2004 09:08 PM

[QUOTE=KungFu954]Hey all,

Last night a news report aired on channel 2 news about stunting. So be aware of your surrounding because typical denver pd and surrounding areas will crack down on us..
Be careful out there,,,I'm sure everyone knows about the proving grounds but i would stay clear of the whole area and the conoco as well.

Late
FTP FTP FTP and FTN (F**K THE NEWS)[/QUOTE]
This is nothing new. I have seen stuff on channel 7 and 9 about stunting and racing around. The police know everywhere people hang out at.
Undercover cops hang out with groups of people getting vin's, and looking at bikes for scratches, and other things like accessorys to tell bikes apart and then go ride with you and a group of people. Next thing you know you're busted. This has been going on for about a year and a half now.
Beware of the NEWGUY.

saturn0317 07-16-2004 09:11 PM

hah... thats funny i live in tampa florida and i saw that clip on one of the local messageboards. the news reporters make it seem soooooo serious. and showing that guy with bloody knuckles like it was going to scare the general public or something.