Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   SOng from BIker Boyz movie (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/81020-song-biker-boyz-movie.html)

ramps5529 07-03-2004 07:25 PM

SOng from BIker Boyz movie

Does anybody know the song that is at the beginning of the the big race at the track. Some of the lyircs are "gotta love us, gotta like us..somethin somethin on motorcycles" Anybody know????

ramps5529 07-04-2004 01:33 AM

Re: Song from BIker Boyz movie

Bump, somebody's gotta know.

Darkmind 07-04-2004 02:09 AM

Re: SOng from BIker Boyz movie

If its got something to do with biker boyz, no one really gives a ****. Just my 2 cents. :shruggs

john john 07-04-2004 07:51 AM

[QUOTE=Darkmind]If its got something to do with biker boyz, no one really gives a ****. Just my 2 cents. :shruggs[/QUOTE]
ditto

inolen 07-04-2004 09:52 AM

[QUOTE=Darkmind]If its got something to do with biker boyz, no one really gives a ****. Just my 2 cents. :shruggs[/QUOTE]

Why? The movie was actually a decent MOVIE.

Btw, the soundtrack kicked ass and you're looking for:
Biker Boyz Soundtrack - 15 - Slick Boyz Feat Mr Murder - Biker Boyz

TimsKFX400 07-04-2004 10:06 AM

[QUOTE=inolen]Why? The movie was actually a decent MOVIE.

Btw, the soundtrack kicked ass and you're looking for:
Biker Boyz Soundtrack - 15 - Slick Boyz Feat Mr Murder - Biker Boyz[/QUOTE]
u got problems...anyone wanna go race me on a dirt road? :shruggs

nos96f22 07-04-2004 05:51 PM

[QUOTE=TimsKFX400]u got problems...anyone wanna go race me on a dirt road? :shruggs[/QUOTE]

it was made for entertainment... not a documentary... so who cares

Darkmind 07-04-2004 07:49 PM

[QUOTE=nos96f22]it was made for entertainment... not a documentary... so who cares[/QUOTE]

that was deff not entertainment, as far as movies are concrned biker boyz was GGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! :shruggs

hllywd310 07-04-2004 08:44 PM

Well we can say this it was better than Torque but ot by much!

TimsKFX400 07-04-2004 10:13 PM

still gabage tho...best parts in it imo were the standups lol..totally a junk ass movie :bs

atomic 07-05-2004 12:30 AM

[QUOTE=hllywd310]Well we can say this it was better than Torque but ot by much![/QUOTE]
lol I just watched torque today...acting sucked, but still - nothing beats the line "I live my life a quarter mile at a time" "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" haha anything that mocks Fast and Furious is funny funny imo

JD 07-08-2004 02:54 PM

Yah neither of the movies were all that good, although i like biker boyz better than torque imo...and that song your looking for is bad-ass, i might have it (since i uh, purchased the soundtrack and have it as mp3 for computer listening only) *cough* so hit me up on aim/yahoo if ya need it man...

JD

Everett Harden 10-18-2019 06:11 AM

[QUOTE=ramps5529;972564]Does anybody know the song that is at the beginning of the the big race at the track. Some of the lyircs are "gotta love us, gotta like us..somethin somethin on motorcycles" Anybody know????[/QUOTE]
Biker boyz by slick Rick ft. Mr. Murder