Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Crazy Dan's 35ft Gap On The 954! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/40300-crazy-dans-35ft-gap.html)

John LegionST 10-26-2003 01:39 AM

Oh and DAN, SICK SHIT BRO!!! killer vid too!!!

E-DUB OM 10-26-2003 01:56 AM

CRAZY DAN livin up to the name :cheers

brian127 10-26-2003 01:33 AM

bler, in my opinion u are a retard, no my bad, thats a fact. i recorded DANS street bike jump, and if you were there you would have been all eyes, thats also a fact

Sillyneck 10-26-2003 01:57 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CRAZY DAN [/i]
[B]The purpose of this jump was to get a sic photo for my DVD Box Cover!

The pic itself explains whats inside the video!

"A Few Loose Screws"

A mix of Street, Dirt, 50's, & JackAss type Stunts!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

word! can't believe some people post w/ out doing background research on the person they are about to bash!

Oh and as far as jumping the street bike goes....you're still a sick bastard :Dsmile I jumped my sh!t over some loading dock gap last night and landed in a rolling endo by accident :Dsmile Yes jumping street bikes is HARD which = cool :) good sh!t Dan!

lsr740seditz 10-26-2003 03:06 AM

crazy dude

i wanna see the vid

Rich-NY 10-26-2003 04:45 AM

dude people on getting on your case (BLER) because you have the most posts in this thread and all of them are about, how "thats stupid, or get a dirtbike or why am I a hater, or why would you do that".
You stated your opinion....so be it.

Anyways, that is a crazy jump, nice one.:cheers

bler 10-26-2003 11:44 AM

yes, I did.. now F*^K OFF !

Erik 10-26-2003 11:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is for you Dan..........

Dirty B 10-26-2003 12:13 PM

Crazy Dan's video is off the chain. An instant classic. People will be talking bout this video for years to come.

sclevela 10-26-2003 12:18 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dirty B [/i]
[B]Crazy Dan's video is off the chain. An instant classic. People will be talking bout this video for years to come. [/B][/QUOTE]

the amazing part about this vid is u play it in a club and all of a sudden chicks line up to walk around in string bikinis in front of it just to try and get the guys to notice sumptin else.............jealous guys accuse dan of threatening them with weapons to try and keep it from getting airtime..................:hello

Nefarious 10-26-2003 12:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
more photoshop :jester

slim 10-26-2003 01:40 PM

DAN + PHOTOSHOP = :apimp :jester :jester :jester

-Eric- 10-26-2003 02:12 PM

the jump was pimp.
the video was pimp.
Dan is a pimp.

thats all for class today.:apimp

00Gixxer750 10-26-2003 02:42 PM

Nefarious, is that a sequence of eric??, Oh yeah, sick shit dan, I am ordering my copy soon.

whipit1k 10-26-2003 02:59 PM

That was a nutty jump, for sure, but think about this shit: Evil used to jump old triumphs and sportsters over shit that was just suicide...they were streetbikes too....and old spindly pieces of shit too. Evil was suicidal on that shit

whipit1k 10-26-2003 03:19 PM

crazy dan, is that bike still rideable?

yambike 10-26-2003 03:35 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by whipit1k [/i]
[B]That was a nutty jump, for sure, but think about this shit: Evil used to jump old triumphs and sportsters over shit that was just suicide...they were streetbikes too....and old spindly pieces of shit too. Evil was suicidal on that shit [/B][/QUOTE]

Agreed. To think of doing thoses jumps on a flimsy, steel framed barge with suspension that was crap for normal riding conditions is mind blowing. Evil knew many times before attempting those jumps that he was more likely to wreck than land safely but he did it anyway for the fans.
Another point; he didn't have a team of engineers designing his jumps for him so that the angles and speeds were all perfectly calculated before hand like his pansy son does. It was just down and dirty.
By the way, Evil has an advertising deal with the manufacturers of the Rascal scooter that old people use to go shopping. He must have needed extra money to buy those pain pills!

Rich-NY 10-26-2003 06:31 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bler [/i]
[B]yes, I did.. now F*^K OFF ! [/B][/QUOTE]
see now your jumping on my case... can't you just play nice Bler:twofinger :nono

bler 10-26-2003 07:31 PM

haha, sorry... I'm just all jumpy and paranoid ;) btw. my town is burning down at the moment..

MartyB 10-26-2003 08:46 PM

seen this video last weekend...

your name fits you thats all i gotta say about it!... oh yea next step... jump a house! :apimp :cheers