Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Today's best Stunt Bike? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/296730-todays-best-stunt-bike.html)

NomadLad 11-04-2017 03:34 PM

Today's best Stunt Bike?

I've been doing a lotta research recently on various forums trying to figure out what the best stunt bike is to get... Mainly to wheelie and drift rather than getting to technical.

All the forums I've found on various sites on this are all 10 years or more old. The suggestions on these older threads are fairly conclusive... CBR 600 F4i's or Kawi 636's...

But nowadays surely there's better bikes for the job...

I would have thought supermoto's would be some of the best bikes to stunt...

Also, the new Yamaha MT/FZ 07's and 09's??

I know the CBR's and 636's were popular because the MT series have an option to come with a Moto-cage and supermoto's love a beating!

Whats everyone's thoughts on today's best stunt bikes???

Bakhos2000 11-04-2017 11:46 PM

Re: Today's best Stunt Bike?

[ame]https://youtu.be/KifOo8VhjhI[/ame]

highlypotion 11-15-2017 02:56 AM

That was cool and amazing! I was able to have read about Mike and he did made so many great stunts. He deserves to win!

Twinstunts 11-17-2017 05:11 AM

When it comes down to it it's all about preference. Obviously your going to find most people on the 636 or the f4i. I've seen other people say that both of those bikes are to heavy and opt for a drz or something along those lines to stunt. Again, what ever you can have fun on and maintain is the best bike to stunt today. It was the 900rr when it started getting big here in the US. Then when fuel injection came around in 2000/2001 it was on with pretty much any liter bike for a bit. Then all the liter bikes went away and in came 600's. First f/I bike i got was in 03 and it was an f4i. It was perfect for the time and was the perfect beat up, run dumb hot, fill it up, change the rear tire and add oil occasionally and continue. Always streetfightered never full fairing. Nowadays, I still love the f4i but like a full fairing bike. The 636 is defiantly the best "600" bike I've rode. In mu opinion a 2013 to present 636 set up full fairing is THE best looking hands down. Then add in how much power they have on top of how perfect they look and again, in my opinion, you've got a winner. Really if you throw a 60 tooth, a pair of rsc bars, cage, easy pull, brembo master under it and mono block caliper out back and your good to go. Obviously there is more to it but to ride, that's cool for me. It's going to be cool to see whats the next big thing to touch down will be. Till then...

Bakhos2000 11-17-2017 02:29 PM

[QUOTE=Twinstunts;4447272]When it comes down to it it's all about preference. Obviously your going to find most people on the 636 or the f4i. I've seen other people say that both of those bikes are to heavy and opt for a drz or something along those lines to stunt. Again, what ever you can have fun on and maintain is the best bike to stunt today. It was the 900rr when it started getting big here in the US. Then when fuel injection came around in 2000/2001 it was on with pretty much any liter bike for a bit. Then all the liter bikes went away and in came 600's. First f/I bike i got was in 03 and it was an f4i. It was perfect for the time and was the perfect beat up, run dumb hot, fill it up, change the rear tire and add oil occasionally and continue. Always streetfightered never full fairing. Nowadays, I still love the f4i but like a full fairing bike. The 636 is defiantly the best "600" bike I've rode. In mu opinion a 2013 to present 636 set up full fairing is THE best looking hands down. Then add in how much power they have on top of how perfect they look and again, in my opinion, you've got a winner. Really if you throw a 60 tooth, a pair of rsc bars, cage, easy pull, brembo master under it and mono block caliper out back and your good to go. Obviously there is more to it but to ride, that's cool for me. It's going to be cool to see whats the next big thing to touch down will be. Till then...[/QUOTE]

summarized very well into a story !

Twinstunts 11-18-2017 01:39 PM

[QUOTE=Bakhos2000;4447297]summarized very well into a story ![/QUOTE]
thanks man... I think we are the last two people on SL!?!?!?

Bakhos2000 11-18-2017 03:07 PM

[QUOTE=Twinstunts;4447306]thanks man... I think we are the last two people on SL!?!?!?[/QUOTE]
no check out mike m post whore thread .. thread it’s alive and well . They aren’t riding xdl like you but some og stunt life users are holding it down . I came back less than a year ago and they’ve been very welcoming . I post nonsense In there every day , it’s my support group lol .. I called them Hogan’s Heroes but I think it’s the cast of cheers now lol ..

ladydirector 12-27-2017 03:16 AM

I don't know much about stunt bikers but this Mike I saw on television and he's awesome!