Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Any stunts spots in Phoenix Arizona?. (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/294093-any-stunts-spots-phoenix.html)

TRXTR808 01-27-2013 02:12 AM

Any stunts spots in Phoenix Arizona?.

[SIZE=5]Jus Moved to AZ, and i dont really know my way around here or much people that stunt. can anyone let me know some info that could be helpful?. [/SIZE]

XxMinime11xX 03-30-2013 06:43 PM

Re: Any stunts spots in Phoenix Arizona?.

trying to find some people myself man

Stevie_Moto 12-27-2015 06:06 AM

A few years late but any one down to meet up in phx to practice im game. Lately been going to the horse track parking lot off 19th ave and Bell.

clamb385 12-29-2015 05:54 PM

There's a bunch of us that ride out here. Lately a lot of the regular spots have been catching heat. We do however have a couple spots. Hit me up on Facebook and I'll give you info.

Craig Lambrecht

Msjensen 03-08-2016 11:35 AM

[QUOTE=clamb385;4441719]There's a bunch of us that ride out here. Lately a lot of the regular spots have been catching heat. We do however have a couple spots. Hit me up on Facebook and I'll give you info.

Craig Lambrecht[/QUOTE]

Hi Craig - saw your post. I am very interested in learning more about stunt riding. Do you have any recommendation for a complete newbie? Any spots in the Greater Phoenix area where I can meet/talk/learn from folks?

Twinstunts 10-19-2017 05:44 AM

I myself am new to the area. Transplant from northern California. I know that there are some killers out here. If anyone is down to kill the streets or load up and hit a lot or two, please hit me up. I know of a nice spot here in the east valley that is flat, clean and not a busy as all the cops that have pulled up have appreciated the fact I'm not on the roads. My name's Patrick and I'd love to meet some people who stunt. I've been riding since 2001 and stunting since 2005. All my buddies are back in Cali but sometimes make it out here for some group rides. Hit me up!!!

Deltafoxra 03-04-2020 12:17 PM

Looking myself for other riders and spots in north Phoenix

highlypotion 03-13-2020 04:47 AM

Keep us posted if you find any.

Deltafoxra 03-13-2020 10:35 AM

Just been hitting up various back lots behind strip malls as of late, still looking for a decent warehouse lot though.

ChadsWay 04-08-2022 07:45 PM

[QUOTE=TRXTR808;4434031][size=5]Jus Moved to AZ, and i dont really know my way around here or much people that stunt. can anyone let me know some info that could be helpful?. [/size][/QUOTE]
hey bro I just bought a bike after years and trying to find a group

ChadsWay 04-08-2022 07:47 PM

I’m going out tonight to tear up the city anyone wanna join!