Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   stunt bike question (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/285507-stunt-bike-question.html)

jasonk1 01-14-2011 09:19 PM

stunt bike question

ok so heres the deal im new to stunting but i just bought a bike here is the line up
99 cbr600f4 frame
03 subframe
03 f4i engine
929rr front end
rear hand brake
65tooth sprocket
sick innovations cage
sick innovations round bar
bank angle sensor bypassed
flipped clip ons

my question is the bike has side fairings but no front fairing or headlight but i would like to get all of the plastics back on but with the from being off a 929 how would i put the f4i full fairing set up back on.

aut117 01-14-2011 10:25 PM

Re: stunt bike question

you have to put the stock f4i forks on and sell me your front end setup for my full fairing f4i :shruggs

ecthemc 01-15-2011 04:33 AM

unless your macgyver with some front headlight / mount bracket fabrication skills your bike is going to always look like a hermafadite..

Best bet is just to street fighter it.. or you can "ghetto-nig" some custom brackets.. by taking sheet metal-drilling out holes... attacking to fairing mount holes and manipulating the metal with vice grips to get into position on different front ends..

thats just what I would do.. cuz im macgyver and all

:cheers

gsxrk5 01-16-2011 11:59 AM

well if your new to stunting...this is my advice to you...i put a shit load of money into my stunter to make it full fairing and make it look clean...like in my avatar...it now is Street fightered and beat to shit...if your new and learning...don't go full fairing...your going to spend an arm and a leg on shit just to break it....IN MY OPINION. ride it like it is...or hell even take the mids off*

Nappy 01-16-2011 08:50 PM

If you wanna stunt, take em off for now. Like above guy said, you'll be costing yourself alot of money. But if you go look around, people make all sorts of full fairing mount brackets for setups like yours. Go on stuntride where eveyone is now and you can find all the help you need. Hit up [url]www.Naarden.biz[/url] for some shit if ya want to have the pimpest bike.

cyscodave 01-17-2011 07:26 PM

[QUOTE=gsxrk5;4393600]well if your new to stunting...this is my advice to you...i put a shit load of money into my stunter to make it full fairing and make it look clean...like in my avatar...it now is Street fightered and beat to shit...if your new and learning...don't go full fairing...your going to spend an arm and a leg on shit just to break it....IN MY OPINION. ride it like it is...or hell even take the mids off*[/QUOTE]

good advice:apimp

WILL215 01-17-2011 08:18 PM

or get really good at plastic weldin or have a lot of zip ties cause those fairings are gonna be trasshed

jasonk1 01-22-2011 12:23 AM

i thank you all for the advice

Vermino 01-22-2011 12:30 AM

look at streetfighter bikes for a bit and you will start to love the style anyways. (I used to hate how ugly they were to full fairing, now it's kind-of the opposite)
:2cents