Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Headin down!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/2826-headin-down.html)

Johnny Kula 11-05-2002 01:57 AM

Headin down!!!

OK, I'll have to plan out the trip details, but even if we can hang out for some chow or whatever, let's do it!!!

I'll probably leave Sunday. I gotta call Nice up and see what's goin on along with Duk, so I'll get all the details this week and let you know the skinny!

SaWEEEETTT!!

I can't wait!!!

Johnny

Micah~On One 11-05-2002 08:14 AM

Yo, Johnny since you are "going down", why don't you stop by here....lol

You suck man... I wish i was going down to FL with ya...

any way i might be flying down for a long weekend here and there this winter... but work really sucks right now so it might be a while... but atleast i can ship my bike through work...

lata, Micah

whad up MPZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark_MPZ 11-05-2002 09:34 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Micah 2X [/i]
[B]Yo, Johnny since you are "going down", why don't you stop by here....lol

You suck man... I wish i was going down to FL with ya...

any way i might be flying down for a long weekend here and there this winter... but work really sucks right now so it might be a while... but atleast i can ship my bike through work...

lata, Micah

whad up MPZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yo what up Micah?!? yeah Johnny sucks, winter sucks, but Florida...................Florida kicks ass!
(JK!! Johnny, I'm just friggin' jealous) :twofinger

later
Mark

:flamed

Mellen_MPZ 11-05-2002 10:07 AM

sweet

Hell yeah man! I wish we were going to FL! Let us know if you want to stop by. I might be in town but I might fly out to CA on saturday...havent decided yet.
Later

Johnny Kula 11-07-2002 04:13 AM

I don't think I ever had more fun that that weekend with everyone!!!

Micah, I'll be callin your ass to get down there and hang out!! Same with you guys MPZ!!!

I miss you all already!!!

Johnny
D T E

Mark_MPZ 11-07-2002 12:08 PM

yeah no doubt!!......we're definitely gonna head down there sometime in december or january. let us know if you want to stop by on the way down we should be in town............but we're headed to VEGAS on tuesday!! MPZ high rollin' in VEGAS!!

later
Mark

Johnny Kula 11-08-2002 10:49 AM

Hey Guys,

PM me your cell numba!! I'll call tomorrow, see if we can hook up Sunday. I'm gonna try and see a few peeps, Duk, You guys, G-Nice and some others, hang out for a bit, grab some food and just say WHATUP!!!

p.s. Your website kicks ass guys! I love some of the trick stuff you did with it!!!

Johnny

CRAZY DAN 11-09-2002 06:49 PM

wish I was heading down there with everyone, this sucks not being able to ride at all!!!

Mellen_MPZ 11-09-2002 07:22 PM

cant ride????

wasnt the weather good today??? It was 70 here!!! Should be good tomorrow too.
Mellen

CRAZY DAN 11-09-2002 08:54 PM

was nice today, Im just hungover from last night. Some Ol School Motox friends are in town, so we did some serious partying. will be doing the same tonight! :cheers

Stunt LBZ 11-10-2002 05:05 AM

DAMM

IT WAS 81 HERE IN TEXAS TODAY

HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RIDE SOON DAN