Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   anybody ride in mass or rhode island (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/281712-anybody-ride-mass-rhode.html)

coasterboy 08-16-2010 08:10 PM

anybody ride in mass or rhode island

would like to ride with other groups of people. i ride with the 12 up crew alot on the street and in the lot. they do not ride as much as i would like to. so im looking to ride every now and then at a legit spot. we have one but if no one is riding with me it sucks. it is not my spot but i can be there, but i cant invite any riders unless its ok with the man. our group is 5 strong they would be willing to go or not. i live in the fall river , new bedford area.

hit me up

o yea i will be at the ace run this weekend i will see you there.:LOL:yeah:cheers

Annoying Eric 08-16-2010 08:41 PM

Re: anybody ride in mass or rhode island

He doesnt OWN that spot. Just go there an bring anyone you want.

coasterboy 08-17-2010 05:07 AM

the spot is all fenced in and i dont have the key. if i want to ride he lives a few blocks away, he comes down and lets me in.

JiggaStuntsAnR6 08-17-2010 11:18 AM

yea its pretty sweet when the cops show up and cant get in to hassle you:cheers ... they tried when danger dave climbed the billboard to film one day

coasterboy 08-17-2010 05:19 PM

what up jigga stunts r6, i ride with a few guyz from new hampsire. they come down to the spot once a month. chris, (f4i) sick nick (gsxr 600) and joe nasty (gsxr 600) . all 3 of them are nasty and very agressive style.

Twizted88 03-28-2023 03:49 PM

[QUOTE=coasterboy;4364668]would like to ride with other groups of people. i ride with the 12 up crew alot on the street and in the lot. they do not ride as much as i would like to. so im looking to ride every now and then at a legit spot. we have one but if no one is riding with me it sucks. it is not my spot but i can be there, but i cant invite any riders unless its ok with the man. our group is 5 strong they would be willing to go or not. i live in the fall river , new bedford area.

hit me up

o yea i will be at the ace run this weekend i will see you there.:LOL:yeah:cheers[/QUOTE]

what’s up I live in Fall River trying to hook up and ride

dinocv 05-29-2023 11:37 AM

[QUOTE=coasterboy;4364668]would like to ride with other groups of people. i ride with the 12 up crew alot on the street and in the lot. they do not ride as much as i would like to. so im looking to ride every now and then at a legit spot. we have one but if no one is riding with me it sucks. it is not my spot but i can be there, but i cant invite any riders unless its ok with the man. our group is 5 strong they would be willing to go or not. i live in the fall river , new bedford area.

hit me up

o yea i will be at the ace run this weekend i will see you there.:LOL:yeah:cheers[/QUOTE]
from Fall River area ..