Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/278781-hey-guys-im-not.html)

Endotransit 05-28-2010 03:10 PM

Re: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

So i use to run track in highschool. I need u guys to point me directions of where to buy parts for my honda 1000RR so i can go race WSB. I can change my spikes in my track shoes so dont try to tell me i dont know what im doing. I will show all of u how i know about being on tracks. ;-)

skillz954 05-28-2010 03:12 PM

[QUOTE=Towlieee;4331702]Dude are you like 16?

You really think working the e-brake and throttling through corners in the snow is drifting?

Theres a reason drifting in snow, is something you can do on your first attempt, cause its fucking easy! Drifing in snow in a car, is the comparison of someone doing a stand still burnout on a bike.. :banghead

You have a shitty attitude to people who know way more about stunting, and cars then you. You should open your eyes, open your mind, do some reading, learn from the people who are trying to school you, instead of having the "I know it all" attitude, cause you don't know shit.

Go back to drifting your car, I bet your 15 year old friends think its the shit![/QUOTE]

Don't sweat it man.....you saw what he said about dirtbikes not being built to stunt....he clearly knows more than you!! :LOL

He even knows how to spell pieces....you know e before i except after p!! :banghead

blee 05-28-2010 03:27 PM

[QUOTE=AJTelin;4331691]Get into what with you, maybe you not know how much i know.
Dont waste your time and open your book or something and learn first before posting dumb coments.[/QUOTE]

Grow some PUBES youngin,obviously you must not know very much seein that your mommy and daddy are gonna buy you a new 1000rr to so called "STUNT".thats not exactly the best bike for your squidly ass to start out on.but I guess you already knew that,eh einstien.may I suggest a ninja 250 for your bitch ass.And I'm so smart,I make $60,000 in one night, stupid!!! Pull it over you dumpster.

!!A2K!! 05-28-2010 03:29 PM

BIG ROTOR KIT!!! YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO USE YOUR FOOT BRAKE!! ALL THE OTHER NEWBS DONT EITHER!! BWHAHAHA
but seriously, busa is where its at

Towlieee 05-28-2010 07:11 PM

[QUOTE=AJTelin;4331688]No i did not rebadge my acura it was a sport preludge
[/QUOTE]

Prelude was produced originally 7 years before acura even existed..

[QUOTE=AJTelin;4331688]LIKe i have mentioned and will mention on I know more about stunting then most here[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5562/a0fhxf.gif[/IMG]

Towlieee 05-28-2010 07:12 PM

[QUOTE=blee;4331727]Grow some PUBES youngin,obviously you must not know very much seein that your mommy and daddy are gonna buy you a new 1000rr to so called "STUNT".thats not exactly the best bike for your squidly ass to start out on.but I guess you already knew that,eh einstien.may I suggest a ninja 250 for your bitch ass.And I'm so smart,I make $60,000 in one night, stupid!!! Pull it over you dumpster.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6089/damnw.gif[/IMG]

AJTelin 05-28-2010 07:24 PM

[quote=~03~raven;4331712]Fellow pros? I highly doubt you are a pro. Most the pros know each other pretty well and ride together when they get a chance and share info back and forth constantly. I know I'm no where near pro, but you seem to think you are. And so you can drift a FWD car in the snow. Big deal that's not realy drifting kid. And you have a sport prelude? Acura you say. Kid you don't know what you are talking about. Prelude was under the Honda name not their Acura division. Do you even know what motor is in that car? You probably don't even know what the hell V-tec does besides make a car a little more powerful and sound like a jet or some shit.
This is drifting son "things you will never see" whatever the hell that is actually supposed to mean.
[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvxBBMzFsKE[/URL]

So you ordered your bike and going to show everyone up. I very much doubt it. Also, so you can't stunt a dirt bike???? Yet again, you are wrong.
[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuJB5rIW56A[/URL]

So I should bang my head up against the wall because you're an idiot that is delusional and believe you actually know something.

So Mr. know it all since you know car stuff soo much answer these basic basic questions. What motor is in your car, what is N/A and forced induction, can you use a turbo on a supercharged motor or vice versa?

Oh and so you got a round bar in about 12 hours? :bs So what's this name brand you speak of?

But hey then again what do I know I'm just a retard...? According to the kid who can't even structure a sentence correctly or coherently. :yeah:cheers[/quote]

First off you are complete retard. Like I said previous post please bang head to wall. :banghead

First of all I am more pro then you we already settle this.
Now on to your post why you are complete dumbass.

I can drift my sport prelude way better then your stupid video, just because snow does not mean it is not drifting, i can go around almost any obsticle i can choose. Please find life. Again bang head to wall :banghead

Now about motor my motor in sport prelude special edition was H22A and yes has vtec and yes i know vtec and what it does. But I dont have time to educate an idiot who thinks it only for making the car faster and sound louder. You dont know what you say. And I say again Bang head to wall. :banghead LOL Thinking vtec only for making the sound of a jet and to give little more power, haha you know so little. :LOL

Now about your dirt bike post, HAHA Again please grow a brain. That is a dirt motorcycle, a dirt bike is
[URL]http://blog.bikesbargain.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/dirt-bike2.jpg[/URL]
As followed
You can stunt BMX way better.
AS FOR MOTORCYCLE obviously you can stunt that. You are stupidity amazes me far beyond control.

So about car My motor I already mention H22, now N/A obvious internals and no turbo in car and forced induction is turbo and stuff, you are so uneducated you actually asking me for help :) Well now you know, so write it down dumbass, but first please.... of course, bang head to wall :banghead

MY round bar, yes i got morning today, brand name, best brand name, something you never afford in your life, stainless steal best quality, adjustable and moveable all directions.

So in concluding, please atttack wall with head :banghead

bdong 05-28-2010 08:15 PM

[quote=AJTelin;4331817]I can drift my sport prelude way better then your stupid video, just because snow does not mean it is not drifting, i can go around almost any obsticle i can choose. Please find life. Again bang head to wall :banghead[/quote]
no video. never happened.

[quote=AJTelin;4331817]
Now about motor my motor in sport prelude special edition was H22A and yes has vtec and yes i know vtec and what it does. But I dont have time to educate an idiot who thinks it only for making the car faster and sound louder. You dont know what you say. Thinking vtec only for making the sound of a jet and to give little more power, haha you know so little.[/quote]
he never said that's what it did. you just didn't answer his question, you just repeated it.

[quote=AJTelin;4331817]Now about your dirt bike post, HAHA Again please grow a brain. That is a dirt motorcycle, a dirt bike is
[URL]http://blog.bikesbargain.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/dirt-bike2.jpg[/URL][/quote]
stupidest fucking sentence in the world. that is a mountain bike. at most.

[quote=AJTelin;4331817]
So about car My motor I already mention H22, now N/A obvious internals and no turbo in car and forced induction is turbo and [U][B][I]stuff[/I][/B][/U], you are so uneducated you actually asking me for [SIZE=4][U]help :)[/U][/SIZE] Well [B][COLOR=Red][U]now you know, [/U][/COLOR][/B]so write it down dumbass[/quote]
and stuff? so you just said nothing. turbo is forced induction. any half brained dumbass knows that.. you didn't even try to google it and give some sort of educated answer to look kind of smart.

no one asked you for help.

now he knows? now he knows what? you gave him nothing. if anything, you have learned more from this thread in the last two days about stunting than you've ever known.

[quote=AJTelin;4331817]
MY round bar, yes i got morning today, brand name, best brand name, something you never afford in your life, stainless steal best quality, adjustable and moveable all directions.[/quote]

what?

sorry for my rant. i work at a dealership and see this squidly shit all day and come home to read it just drives me nuts. i get on here and sr to read real posts and not this bullshit.

brandongixxer 05-28-2010 08:40 PM

[QUOTE=AJTelin;4331519]dont call me a moron.
i am not new to stunting i did drifting in my acura prelude and i can control handbreaking in snow so obviously i can handle tricking. I also used to own a bmx and do tricks, obviously bmx is nothing like real bike as bike is faster and more powerful but same force physics apply so i am not new to stunting. If you have nothing valuable to tell me dont tell me.

I can handle alot of stuff like this and simply asked for help and wanted to see if maybe people here will lead me to store for stunting peices as i am not sure what best peices for stunting are.

PS: I knew the U thing is call a round bar DUH everyone know this i was just kidding and saying U thing because maybe some here dont know, dont always think you are smartest, you should be helpful.[/QUOTE]

have you even road a streetbike before?
u said u got ur motorcycle licence, but did u think about getting a STUNTING licence?:LOL

idiot! :squid

AJTelin 05-28-2010 08:55 PM

[quote=brandongixxer;4331836]have you even road a streetbike before?
u said u got ur motorcycle licence, but did u think about getting a STUNTING licence?:LOL

idiot! :squid[/quote]
NO such thing as a stunter licence U HAVE NO EDUCATION either wow amaze me at such many dumb people on forum bang head to wall for all:banghead

AJTelin 05-28-2010 08:58 PM

[quote=bdong;4331829]no video. never happened.

he never said that's what it did. you just didn't answer his question, you just repeated it.

stupidest fucking sentence in the world. that is a mountain bike. at most.

and stuff? so you just said nothing. turbo is forced induction. any half brained dumbass knows that.. you didn't even try to google it and give some sort of educated answer to look kind of smart.

no one asked you for help.

now he knows? now he knows what? you gave him nothing. if anything, you have learned more from this thread in the last two days about stunting than you've ever known.

what?

sorry for my rant. i work at a dealership and see this squidly shit all day and come home to read it just drives me nuts. i get on here and sr to read real posts and not this bullshit.[/quote]

First he knows now what i taught him. He now knows so you aint even able to read a thread posting correctly HAHA bang head to wall..

You say you work at dealership you are full of bullshit i am sorry but please bang head into wall. all day. You had to google the answers to questions that i answered saying you think you will look smart HAHA!

AND you think forced induction is turbo haha it is forcing air into engine, its a compression system not just turbo haha turbo, stop watching movie fast furious ha! learn to talk like pro.

CHEERS TO ALL REAL STUNTERS :yeah
Other retards like this man please bang head to wall.:banghead

blee 05-28-2010 09:00 PM

Why does your profile say your bike is a 1000rr when mommy and daddy havent bought it for you yet??Oh I know...It must have been shipped out the same time as your "best in the world, U bar"
HELL...I just might buy you a new bike with the $$$ i make in the next 30 min just to watch you yardsale it and cry to mumma.

brandongixxer 05-28-2010 09:02 PM

[QUOTE=AJTelin;4331847]NO such thing as a stunter licence U HAVE NO EDUCATION either wow amaze me at such many dumb people on forum bang head to wall for all:banghead[/QUOTE]
wasnt serious but
funny thing is that u dont need a motorcycle licence to ride a bike, just get on and u will learn, or fuckin wreck....

just stick to drifting in the snow with ur front wheel drive rice burner:nono

wreckin_repsol 05-28-2010 09:03 PM

THIS KID HAS TO BE FUCKIN WITH US, THIS IS SOME OF THE DUMBEST SHIT i HAVE NEVER READ. AN DONT EVEN SAY i DONT KNOW HOW TO READ STUPID FUCK. I USED TO DELIVER NEWS PAPERS AS A KID SO THAT MEANS IM A PRO AT ANYTHING THAT HAS TO REMOTLEY DUE WITH PAPER AN INK.

blee 05-28-2010 09:04 PM

[quote=wreckin_repsol;4331860]this kid has to be fuckin with us, this is some of the dumbest shit i have never read. An dont even say i dont know how to read stupid fuck. I used to deliver news papers as a kid so that means im a pro at anything that has to remotley due with paper an ink.[/quote]

bwahahaha,good shit mang!!!

mike mike 05-28-2010 09:24 PM

ha ha guys i guess we all need to go get our stunting license tomorrow, to be pro

brandongixxer 05-28-2010 09:59 PM

[quote=mike mike;4331876]ha ha guys i guess we all need to go get our stunting license tomorrow, to be pro[/quote]

+1

bdong 05-28-2010 10:12 PM

[quote=AJTelin;4331852]bang head to wall.:banghead[/quote]

to sum it all up.. ^^ this guy, :tneck

slidewayz89 05-28-2010 10:15 PM

this has to be KELM!!! this has to be a joke the kid is stupid as can be....

speedfreakmotor 05-28-2010 10:47 PM

ya know i had a HONDA prelude once and i could do circle wheelies in reverse while doing a rolling burnout and standing on the hood... im a pro- stunt-car-drifter-wheelier-maker-guy too...:bs
this has to be a fake post but either way i havent stopped laughing...