Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   check this out...ouch!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/273282-check-out-ouch.html)

clutchitup21 02-16-2010 11:12 PM

check this out...ouch!!

.............[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb1tcqpFPoU[/url]

CBR929Stunter 02-16-2010 11:15 PM

Re: check this out...ouch!!

Thats the only reason why Street Bike Tommy made it onto Nitro Circus!:apimp

PLAYA-P 02-16-2010 11:17 PM

Damnit man that is sooo old ,,,,:LOL street bike tommy from Travis Pastranas house ....epic repost of all time :LOL nags would move it to the stunt video section if it wasnt already posted there a million times:whoopass:

clutchitup21 02-16-2010 11:18 PM

lol... who into what?

clutchitup21 02-16-2010 11:19 PM

lol... haha iv never seen it... im bored surfin youtube and wanted you all to see it

CBR929Stunter 02-16-2010 11:23 PM

Damn you have never seen Nitro Circus:whoopass:You gotta see it, Its some good shit!

stock05 02-16-2010 11:31 PM

sweet video (if you could only hear sarcasm over the net).

!!A2K!! 02-17-2010 12:03 AM

i CAN NOT stand that fat bastard! he is soo annoying to me....

PLAYA-P 02-17-2010 02:39 AM

[QUOTE=stock05;4265712]sweet video (if you could only hear sarcasm over the net).[/QUOTE]

Get off the computer stock:LOL

old man roger 02-17-2010 03:58 AM

[quote=PLAYA-P;4265817]Get off the computer stock:LOL[/quote]if ever there was an epic thread that was it :LOL

OC DeBo 02-17-2010 11:00 AM

have you guys ever met the dude in person? not gonna lie, hes not a douche if you dont act liek a douche to him. he did fuck with AC a LITTLE before nitro circus, so thats also part of the reason hes on there (plus being best friends with pastrana)

clutchitup21 02-17-2010 11:03 AM

[quote=OC DeBo;4265995]have you guys ever met the dude in person? not gonna lie, hes not a douche if you dont act liek a douche to him. he did fuck with AC a LITTLE before nitro circus, so thats also part of the reason hes on there (plus being best friends with pastrana)[/quote]

i hate pastrana... so i hate him now if thats his best friend ...:LOL just jokin....
but seriously... i hate pastrana!!!:cheers

T/C 02-17-2010 11:11 AM

[quote=clutchitup21;4265997]i hate pastrana... so i hate him now if thats his best friend ...:LOL just jokin....
but seriously... i hate pastrana!!!:cheers[/quote]

Why do you hate him? Cause he is better then you in every way shape and form?

Travis is someone i have always looked up to and always will... Dont see how you can hate someone you don't even know...

DOKE 02-17-2010 11:13 AM

[quote=T/C;4266000]
Dont see how you can hate someone you don't even know...[/quote]

+1 You don't even know him

sdfkillz 02-17-2010 11:51 AM

[QUOTE=T/C;4266000]Why do you hate him? Cause he is better then you in every way shape and form?

Travis is someone i have always looked up to and always will... Dont see how you can hate someone you don't even know...[/QUOTE]

its easy if you try. i hate alot of ppl i dont know lol

T/C 02-17-2010 12:04 PM

[quote=sdfkillz;4266018]its easy if you try. i hate alot of ppl i dont know lol[/quote]

:LOL You would... And random here but where do you live at in new york? Me and my girl are going up there for her graduation for a week (not sure when yet) And i wana do more then just look at big buildings when i'm there :shruggs

bortner636 02-17-2010 01:12 PM

[QUOTE=OC DeBo;4265995]have you guys ever met the dude in person? not gonna lie, hes not a douche if you dont act liek a douche to him. he did fuck with AC a LITTLE before nitro circus, so thats also part of the reason hes on there (plus being best friends with pastrana)[/QUOTE]

I met him before hes a cool dude

clutchitup21 02-17-2010 01:22 PM

[quote=T/C;4266000]Why do you hate him? Cause he is better then you in every way shape and form?

Travis is someone i have always looked up to and always will... Dont see how you can hate someone you don't even know...[/quote]

i dont like him cuz he seems like a weenie.... personal opinion... i dont like him:LOL:cheers

T/C 02-17-2010 01:30 PM

[quote=clutchitup21;4266113]i dont like him cuz he seems like a weenie.... personal opinion... i dont like him:LOL:cheers[/quote]
I am all for having your own opinion no hard feelings... But he is not a weenie have you seen some of his vids where he gets hurt... he walks around like nothing happened there is one where he broke his wrist/arm or something i was a complete break out in the dunes and he just walked around waiting for a ice cooler and just chilled with his arm in there the rest of the day like nothing was wrong... :shruggs Pretty tough in my book... And he has a ton of balls too.. One person i do like more then him though is his cousin special greg

clutchitup21 02-17-2010 02:21 PM

[quote=T/C;4266120]I am all for having your own opinion no hard feelings... But he is not a weenie have you seen some of his vids where he gets hurt... he walks around like nothing happened there is one where he broke his wrist/arm or something i was a complete break out in the dunes and he just walked around waiting for a ice cooler and just chilled with his arm in there the rest of the day like nothing was wrong... :shruggs Pretty tough in my book... And he has a ton of balls too.. One person i do like more then him though is his cousin special greg[/quote]

damn.... i'll check out his vids... i may reconsider:LOL