Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   another faker of the funk. (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/268796-another-faker-funk.html)

OnEWhEeLNEAL 12-10-2009 12:13 AM

Re: another faker of the funk.

[quote=old man roger;4214037]if i had to hang out with rappers cause i do wheelies i would quit doing wheelies :LOL[/quote]
thats coz you dont like rap lol. if doing wheelies got you to the point where you're paid from making wheelies and you're hanging out with fly bitches and oh lets say led zepplin and pink floyd, you'd be with it lol. :cheers back to findin another killa d to beat on :yeah

old man roger 12-10-2009 12:16 AM

[quote=OnEWhEeLNEAL;4214040]thats coz you dont like rap lol. if doing wheelies got you to the point where you're paid from making wheelies and you're hanging out with fly bitches and oh lets say led zepplin and pink floyd, you'd be with it lol. :cheers back to findin another killa d to beat on :yeah[/quote]no those guy were all drug addicts i dont want to hang out with them either and i dont like most rappers cause they are fake as hell , rick ross was a corrections officer and he is acting all thug and shit :LOL i cant handle the ''look at me im a g'' shit , it gets old after about 30 seconds and real g's aint no fun to hang out with either cause theyre stupid as hell living that life

OnEWhEeLNEAL 12-10-2009 12:19 AM

[quote=old man roger;4214048]no those guy were all drug addicts i dont want to hang out with them either and i dont like most rappers cause they are fake as hell , rick ross was a corrections officer and he is acting all thug and shit :LOL i cant handle the ''look at me im a g'' shit , it gets old after about 30 seconds and real g's aint no fun to hang out with either cause theyre stupid as hell living that life[/quote]
okay so we'll have Moby come chill with you then lol. Moby and some fine bitches and you dont gotta worry about Moby pushin up on the ho's coz he's :tneck :LOL

ShaneGSXR21 12-10-2009 12:20 AM

[quote=old man roger;4214048]no those guy were all drug addicts i dont want to hang out with them either and i dont like most rappers cause they are fake as hell , rick ross was a corrections officer and he is acting all thug and shit :LOL i cant handle the ''look at me im a g'' shit , it gets old after about 30 seconds and real g's aint no fun to hang out with either cause theyre stupid as hell living that life[/quote]

Fine you grumpy old bastard just keep doin wheelies in the shadows late at night! You might get kidnapped and forced to do alot of things but it wont be hanging out with rappers because you make nice wheelies :LOL

OnEWhEeLNEAL 12-10-2009 12:23 AM

you tell em Shane lol. Moby & OMR Stunt Syndicate - it sounds pretty gangsta :killem :LOL

old man roger 12-10-2009 12:27 AM

i dont want to hang with moby he's a fag ...lol

old man roger 12-10-2009 12:30 AM

lets get real here if you idolize a rapper you are either idolizing a guy who is ''acting'' like a gangsta or really is a gangsta and neither are worth idolizing .

old man roger 12-10-2009 12:47 AM

[quote=ShaneGSXR21;4214053]Fine you grumpy old bastard just keep doin wheelies in the shadows late at night! You might get kidnapped and forced to do alot of things but it wont be hanging out with rappers because you make nice wheelies :LOL[/quote]and me doing wheelies in the shadows is how i have fun it's not my goal to make a living out of it , i go to the spot at night and do wheelies cause it's fun and thats where my friends are , some times i only ride for a few minutes and just hang out and socialize with friends ...

if i wanted to do shows and videos and travel out of the country doing wheelies i could , i passed on two video shoots for rick ross and two trips out of the country just this month :shruggsthats not my goal ..

old man roger 12-10-2009 12:53 AM

and before any one says any thing like ''not all rappers are that way'' yes there are always exceptions , i understand that but usually it's the gangsta rappers that every one wants to be like

Ethiopian 12-10-2009 08:54 AM

im a gangster rapper......

Bray 12-10-2009 09:00 AM

[QUOTE=Ethiopian;4214174]im a gangster rapper......[/QUOTE]

My hero :aplaya

HighStyles 12-10-2009 09:18 AM

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYiXwJI0bNA[/URL]

we did a video for a rapper... he pulled up in a caprice, all the shit in the video is borrowed from a dealer and he's throwin ones around lol!

Zuki750 12-10-2009 09:26 AM

That guy looks about 4 feet tall. :LOL

-kyle- 12-10-2009 09:39 AM

[quote=HighStyles;4214197][URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYiXwJI0bNA[/URL]

we did a video for a rapper... he pulled up in a caprice, all the shit in the video is borrowed from a dealer and he's throwin ones around lol![/quote]

i'm embarassed for people like that and have no respect for them either. his whole song is talkin about "keepin it real" and if what you're sayin is true this fool and his whole crew are a bunch of wanna be's. thus dubting them fakers of the funk, just like the other 90% of rappers out there :shruggs:2cents

Cream Cheese 12-10-2009 09:44 AM

the only rapper i like or even listen to would be that MR marshall MAthers, i believe everything he raps about has quite a bit of truth too!
he's been through some shit, and he dont rap about the money bitches(Hoe's ) and cars he doesnt have

OnEWhEeLNEAL 12-10-2009 10:59 AM

[quote=Cream Cheese;4214213]the only rapper i like or even listen to would be that MR marshall MAthers, i believe everything he raps about has quite a bit of truth too!
he's been through some shit, and he dont rap about the money bitches(Hoe's ) and cars he doesnt have[/quote]
+1 but he could rap about all the money and cars and shit like that coz dude is fuckin paid :2cents:2cents:2cents:2cents:2cents:2cents:2cents:2cents:2cents

excessa 12-10-2009 11:10 AM

[QUOTE=old man roger;4214048]no those guy were all drug addicts i dont want to hang out with them either and i dont like most rappers cause they are fake as hell , rick ross was a corrections officer and he is acting all thug and shit :LOL i cant handle the ''look at me im a g'' shit , it gets old after about 30 seconds and real g's aint no fun to hang out with either cause theyre stupid as hell living that life[/QUOTE]

someone buy this man a copy of Gran Torino

excessa 12-10-2009 11:19 AM

[QUOTE=OnEWhEeLNEAL;4214250]+1 but he could rap about all the money and cars and shit like that coz dude is fuckin paid :2cents:2cents:2cents:2cents:2cents:2cents:2cents:2cents:2cents[/QUOTE]

writing poems about money and cars and what your dick does all day. that's rap from what I can tell.

not sure I'm catching the real allure of rap music.

but then, I identify with spoiled white chicks who sing about the heartbreak of not getting their own way.

MoHawk 12-10-2009 12:15 PM

Excessa= Kelly Clarkson?

DOKE 12-10-2009 12:20 PM

[quote=excessa;4214271]writing poems about money and cars and what your dick does all day. that's rap from what I can tell. [B][COLOR=red]I hold my dick personally accountable for its actions.[/COLOR][/B]

not sure I'm catching the real allure of rap music. [B][COLOR=red]There is no allure.[/COLOR][/B]

but then, I identify with spoiled white chicks who sing about the heartbreak of not getting their own way. [B][COLOR=red]Daddy didn't pay enough attention so now I will.[/COLOR][/B] [/quote]

MoHawk 12-10-2009 12:21 PM

Easy Doke.... BAck to finding a faker of the funk. Wait, I thought Nate decided it was me :shruggs

solukcom 12-10-2009 12:43 PM

[quote=old man roger;4214037]if i had to hang out with rappers cause i do wheelies i would quit doing wheelies :LOL[/quote]

Agree 100%. I don't like being around a lot of people any time on the day, whether it's riding or going to the store. My friends and I go to the spot, get our riding in and go home. We work on the bikes together, each other bikes and random people, go to work and ride. I couldn't handle being around people that live their lives just to attract as much attention to themselves as they can. Rappers seem like that little kid with A.D.D. that constantly says, "LOOK AT ME, LOOK WHAT I'M DOING!". Everything about the life style is like that. Whats the purpose in wearing your pants completely off your ass, talking in code, beating women, committing yourself to a life of crime, gettin "crunk", having stupid catch phrases, walking with a limp, talking about your dick, bitches, drugs, crippin, drive-bys, shiii cuz, baleedat. The whole lifestyle is a big crock of shit. I love riding, I love riding by myself or with very few people.

MoHawk 12-10-2009 12:59 PM

+1,000,000,000

Towlieee 12-10-2009 01:05 PM

[QUOTE=solukcom;4214327]Agree 100%. I don't like being around a lot of people any time on the day, whether it's riding or going to the store. My friends and I go to the spot, get our riding in and go home. We work on the bikes together, each other bikes and random people, go to work and ride. I couldn't handle being around people that live their lives just to attract as much attention to themselves as they can. Rappers seem like that little kid with A.D.D. that constantly says, "LOOK AT ME, LOOK WHAT I'M DOING!". Everything about the life style is like that. Whats the purpose in wearing your pants completely off your ass, talking in code, beating women, committing yourself to a life of crime, gettin "crunk", having stupid catch phrases, walking with a limp, talking about your dick, bitches, drugs, crippin, drive-bys, shiii cuz, baleedat. The whole lifestyle is a big crock of shit. I love riding, I love riding by myself or with very few people.[/QUOTE]

You know, that's just as bad as cops, or racists, or anyone who groups everyone that does one thing into a single group and talks trash on them.

People can say the same thing about people who ride sport bikes, you ride because your constantly thinking ""LOOK AT ME, LOOK WHAT I'M DOING!". Everything about the life style is like that."
And again same thing

[QUOTE]" Whats the purpose in wearing your pants completely off your ass, talking in code, beating women, committing yourself to a life of crime, gettin "crunk", having stupid catch phrases, walking with a limp, talking about your dick, bitches, drugs, crippin, drive-bys, shiii cuz, baleedat. The whole lifestyle is a big crock of shit. I love riding, I love riding by myself or with very few people."[/QUOTE]

Whats the purpose of riding a bright flashy sport bike if your not RACING anyone, whats the purpose of hitting corners full speed, riding in packs, purchasing aftermarket parts for your bike, running from the cops, killing innocent moms in their minivans when you smash into them, thinking everyone thinks your the shit? Whats the point in riding a wheelie except to show off?

You can lump every rapper into the same group, just like anyone can lump sport bikers into the same group. :nono
I listen to plenty of rappers that NEVER say 'crunk' don't walk with a limp, don't talk about guns or fighting or killing people. And you come up with a good reason of whats wrong with talking about bitches? and getting high?

Just be careful with lumping people into a group. Because your part of a group also ;)

Towlieee 12-10-2009 01:11 PM

[QUOTE=old man roger;4214063]lets get real here if you idolize a rapper you are either idolizing a guy who is ''acting'' like a gangsta or really is a gangsta and neither are worth idolizing .[/QUOTE]

simply being a rapper doesn't mean you think your a gangster

it's just like the squids at bike night that think they are track riders, or stunt riders :cheers

[QUOTE=old man roger;4214082]and before any one says any thing like ''not all rappers are that way'' yes there are always exceptions , i understand that but usually it's the gangsta rappers that every one wants to be like[/QUOTE]

true true

nitrobrain06 12-10-2009 01:13 PM

will smith is the only rapper i know of you hasnt talked about guns or cap cap cappin someone lmao

MoHawk 12-10-2009 01:15 PM

[quote=nitrobrain06;4214355]will smith is the only rapper i know of you hasnt talked about guns or [SIZE=6][COLOR=red]cap cap cappin[/COLOR][/SIZE] someone lmao[/quote]

:lol :lol

Cream Cheese 12-10-2009 01:39 PM

[quote=Towlieee;4214349]You know, that's just as bad as cops, or racists, or anyone who groups everyone that does one thing into a single group and talks trash on them.

People can say the same thing about people who ride sport bikes, you ride because your constantly thinking ""LOOK AT ME, LOOK WHAT I'M DOING!". Everything about the life style is like that."
And again same thing

Whats the purpose of riding a bright flashy sport bike if your not RACING anyone, whats the purpose of hitting corners full speed, riding in packs, purchasing aftermarket parts for your bike, running from the cops, killing innocent moms in their minivans when you smash into them, thinking everyone thinks your the shit? Whats the point in riding a wheelie except to show off?

You can lump every rapper into the same group, just like anyone can lump sport bikers into the same group. :nono
I listen to plenty of rappers that NEVER say 'crunk' don't walk with a limp, don't talk about guns or fighting or killing people. And you come up with a good reason of whats wrong with talking about bitches? and getting high?

Just be careful with lumping people into a group. Because your part of a group also ;)[/quote]
stunters are just broke ass show-offs, im not ashamed

solukcom 12-10-2009 01:56 PM

[quote=Towlieee;4214349]You know, that's just as bad as cops, or racists, or anyone who groups everyone that does one thing into a single group and talks trash on them.

And again same thing

Just be careful with lumping people into a group. Because your part of a group also ;)[/quote]

I agree here too. I understand there are rappers that are doin what they love to do because they love doing it, then then the money comes along and the movies sometimes and so on. I'm not a rap fan b y any means but thats personal preference. What I'm saying is I don't agree with the thugs of the industry showin off everything they have or everything they've borrowed to make themselves look like "badasses".

I don't ride the street anymore and when I did it was all back country roads to stay away from everybody else. I could care less who watches what I'm doing because I truely enjoy it. I came to this from riding flatland and vert, I guess this is a way for me to hold onto my childhood, when I had no worries or cares. I have a lot of bikes, not that I like having them but because they were good deals and I can make some extra money from them.

I understand we all belong to a stereotyped group and I have met some pure dickhead riders, but I've met some genuinely good people too. A lot of people take what they have accomplished and think that gives them the right to look down on everyone else that's not as good. Hoenshell comes to the lot with no cameras around and talks to everyone, gives advise and just hangs out. He's a pretty good guy and he's on tv, travels aroung the world and knows a lot of people.

Towlieee 12-10-2009 02:01 PM

[QUOTE=nitrobrain06;4214355]will smith is the only rapper i know of you hasnt talked about guns or cap cap cappin someone lmao[/QUOTE]

my favorite shit to smoke out to, devin the dude, only raps about weed and pussy :cheers

edit: don't get me wrong though, rap isn't for everyone, and most mainstream rap is gaaaabaaaage like my wheelies...
But I still love a lot of rap, mostly 'underground' or not as popular of shit, too short, devin, tech n9ne, Dirty, I do get down with 36 mafia mostly like the older shit, nappy roots, luniz, Kutt calhoun, lil troy, shit like that.

keep1up 12-10-2009 06:08 PM

Cap cap cap a nigga today! I didnt know the jerry's kids foundation had a mixtape! ROCK!

kingyeddi 12-10-2009 06:36 PM

[quote=solukcom]I came to this from riding flatland and vert[/quote]
a fellow bmxer :-D I used to ride street and a bit of park..
[quote=Towlieee]my favorite shit to smoke out to, devin the dude, only raps about weed and pussy

edit: don't get me wrong though, rap isn't for everyone, and most mainstream rap is gaaaabaaaage like my wheelies...
But I still love a lot of rap, mostly 'underground' or not as popular of shit, too short, devin, tech n9ne, Dirty, I do get down with 36 mafia mostly like the older shit, nappy roots, luniz, Kutt calhoun, lil troy, shit like that.[/quote]
devin is killen that shit. "sombody had the nerve to take the herb out of the doobie ashtray, why did they do me that way...." the shit mane!! lol I was a triple 6 fan since the later 90s (97-98 ish), and theyre old shit is just sick. mystic stylez is so dark. you cant fuck with that old 666. Lord Infamous and Koopsta killed it back then.. Dirty clowns hard too, and theyre from Bama so... :apimp

Havent heard anything from lil troy in a long time. we were on that shit too back in the day... (my ninja250 days lol)

MoHawk 12-10-2009 06:50 PM

HollyWood Undead. But that isn't "rap" It is horrorcore

MoHawk 12-10-2009 07:12 PM

Also, Boondox...

solukcom 12-10-2009 08:31 PM

[QUOTE=kingyeddi;4214701]a fellow bmxer :-D I used to ride street and a bit of park..[/QUOTE]

I used to ride at Hoffmans place before he turned it into an actual park back in the mid 90's. I've tried to get back into it but it's kinda hard going from motor to pedals, I think age has something to do with it too.

ShaneGSXR21 12-10-2009 08:41 PM

[quote=MoHawk;4214739]Also, Boondox...[/quote]

the lack of distance between your eyes bothers me. :LOL

MoHawk 12-10-2009 08:53 PM

That is my Dad's sweet mugshot

solukcom 12-10-2009 08:56 PM

[QUOTE=ShaneGSXR21;4214841]the lack of distance between your eyes bothers me. :LOL[/QUOTE]

That's hilarious!

$$mikeyD$$ 12-10-2009 10:39 PM

he set his profile to private. so i email him and asked what is all the funny shit all about i want to see lol

MoHawk 12-10-2009 10:43 PM

You are WAY late... And isn't he wicked tokyo now?