Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Wheelie phat! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/262473-wheelie-phat.html)

JOHNNYSTUNTS 08-21-2009 09:58 AM

Wheelie phat!

[URL]http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=6774[/URL]

JOHNNYSTUNTS 08-21-2009 05:07 PM

Re: Wheelie phat!

bump!

No love for WP!? :shruggs

sdfkillz 08-21-2009 05:16 PM

the word "phat" has been played out for many years. as every dirty wanna be gangster and his dingy hooker were rocking phat farm and baby phat clothing. i would never wear anything that had the word "phat" on it. but im sure youll find plenty that will, good luck.

ARE WON 08-21-2009 05:36 PM

[QUOTE=sdfkillz;4094255]the word "phat" has been played out for many years. as every dirty wanna be gangster and his dingy hooker were rocking phat farm and baby phat clothing. i would never wear anything that had the word "phat" on it. but im sure youll find plenty that will, good luck.[/QUOTE]

word

inolen 08-21-2009 05:38 PM

[QUOTE=sdfkillz;4094255]the word "phat" has been played out for many years. as every dirty wanna be gangster and his dingy hooker were rocking phat farm and baby phat clothing. i would never wear anything that had the word "phat" on it. but im sure youll find plenty that will, good luck.[/QUOTE]

:cheers

Val_0 08-21-2009 05:49 PM

That's a sick site!

big ben 08-21-2009 06:08 PM

lookin good!

JOHNNYSTUNTS 08-22-2009 11:20 AM

Wp wp

!!A2K!! 08-22-2009 11:46 AM

I heard that...

Sicc0 08-22-2009 01:45 PM

[quote=sdfkillz;4094255]the word "phat" has been played out for many years. as every dirty wanna be gangster and his dingy hooker were rocking phat farm and baby phat clothing. i would never wear anything that had the word "phat" on it. but im sure youll find plenty that will, good luck.[/quote]
:cheers:yeah

Sicc0 08-22-2009 01:48 PM

did u guys check the site.... negro plz .... i guess this was intended for the hood scene and gangstas with glocks on bikes....

Sicc0 08-22-2009 01:49 PM

and if im not mistaken the song on that website... some white boy is rappin.... yea yea yea lol

Sicc0 08-22-2009 01:54 PM

oh and did i mention the name sounds like shit... wheelie phat ... cmon now ... be more creative

Sicc0 08-22-2009 01:55 PM

bump :banghead

tricky500 08-23-2009 06:28 AM

[quote=Sicc0;4095116]bump :banghead[/quote]

rabbble rabble rabble rabble!

hate hate hate!

I <3 wheelies 08-23-2009 06:42 AM

[QUOTE=Val_0;4094305]That's a sick site![/QUOTE]

yeah the sight is sick.....to bad everything they make is ugly:2cents
it looks like phat farm shirts with the word wheelie on it.....none of there designs even have anything to do with stunting other then the word wheelie:bs

tony.holes 08-30-2009 11:29 PM

wow gotta love stuntlife.

I started wheelie phat back in 2006 as kind of a gag shirt after a funny conversation I had with some friends. So I started wearing it while I rode and people started asking for them. So I would make them and give them away as prizes at bike nights and charity stuff. From there I decided to take it more serious and started making more designs. Just to set the record straight I have never owned phat farm or baby phat apparel...and by no means are those my influences. I do of course respect Russell Simmons and think he is a pimp but its not because of his fashion lines.

With that being said I am just a rider doing something I love and along the way I have and will continue to support the sport and those that appreciate what I do. If you don't like what I do....hey thats cool. Everyone has a right to have an opinion. I even have one of my own and I will type it in bold letters because I stand behind it and if you don't then you are part of the problem.

[B]Stunt riding has evolved much like other extreme sports but the progression is slow and may never reach it's full potential due to all of the negativity, drama and hate. Instead of wasting time putting others down, try joining the fight by showing respect to others with in the stunt community. [/B]

If you want to see how things should be, try attending an XDL event and see how everyone...and I mean everyone comes together and does whatever they can to help each other out.

I know that what I do will not appeal to everyone or even the majority but after reading some of these replies I find myself wondering...why??? Why does what I do cause anyone, especially those that don't know me, to say such negative things.

Thing about it. I am just a supporter of what you do and if you don't believe that ask around and you will find out that all I do is show support to riders, fans of the sport and other people/companies just trying to further the progression like myself.

Keep hatin...it's the only thing you're good at!
(look for that statement on the back of my next shirt)

ruffstunter87 08-30-2009 11:43 PM

this site is for stunters haters.. every post or every question i ask or put.. every one of u motherfuckers puy me down.. so ruff ryder is the way of life, not stunts,, yall re trying to make sports only... i m all boyt the life.. ryde or die... in style.. so fuck yall if yall quote n such............

JOHNNYSTUNTS 08-30-2009 11:44 PM

[quote=tony.holes;4105962]wow gotta love stuntlife.

I started wheelie phat back in 2006 as kind of a gag shirt after a funny conversation I had with some friends. So I started wearing it while I rode and people started asking for them. So I would make them and give them away as prizes at bike nights and charity stuff. From there I decided to take it more serious and started making more designs. Just to set the record straight I have never owned phat farm or baby phat apparel...and by no means are those my influences. I do of course respect Russell Simmons and think he is a pimp but its not because of his fashion lines.

With that being said I am just a rider doing something I love and along the way I have and will continue to support the sport and those that appreciate what I do. If you don't like what I do....hey thats cool. Everyone has a right to have an opinion. I even have one of my own and I will type it in bold letters because I stand behind it and if you don't then you are part of the problem.

[B]Stunt riding has evolved much like other extreme sports but the progression is slow and may never reach it's full potential due to all of the negativity, drama and hate. Instead of wasting time putting others down, try joining the fight by showing respect to others with in the stunt community. [/B]

If you want to see how things should be, try attending an XDL event and see how everyone...and I mean everyone comes together and does whatever they can to help each other out.

I know that what I do will not appeal to everyone or even the majority but after reading some of these replies I find myself wondering...why??? Why does what I do cause anyone, especially those that don't know me, to say such negative things.

Thing about it. I am just a supporter of what you do and if you don't believe that ask around and you will find out that all I do is show support to riders, fans of the sport and other people/companies just trying to further the progression like myself.

Keep hatin...it's the only thing you're good at!
(look for that statement on the back of my next shirt)

:cheers[/quote]

+10000000

to all the haters, what do you do for the sport? :shruggs

i like the WP , not everyone may. but look past that and see the cause!

ruffstunter87 08-30-2009 11:46 PM

this site is for stunters haters.. every post or every question i ask or put.. every one of u motherfuckers put me down.. help a brother out. but no..... thank god i got ruff ryder... is the way of life, not stunts,, yall re trying to make sports only... i m all bout the life.. ryde or die... in style.. so fuck yall if yall quote n such............:twofinger:fodevil:fodevil:twofinger:twofinger:fodevil:fodevil:twofinger:twofinger:fodevil:fodevil:fodevil:twofinger:twofinger