Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   FOAM PIT BLOCKS for sale. ever wanted a foam pit??? get one now! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/236340-foam-pit-blocks-sale.html)

stilettopilot 11-01-2008 05:10 PM

FOAM PIT BLOCKS for sale. ever wanted a foam pit??? get one now!

I have a trailer full of 8" foam blocks. I was going to make a foam pit for trickin small bikes but never got around to it. This foam was used by a gym but is still in good shape. the box trailer im storing it in is 28' long 8 or 9' wide and 8' tall. the foam is in garbage bags and the trailer is absolutely crammed full. i also have another trailer full of it too that is about 10'x5'x5'. This would be a nice amount of foam for a fifty trick pit. i was going to make it bigger by using carpet pad in the bottom and the blocks on the top. carpet stores have dumpsters in the back and every time they do a carpet job they put the extra pad and/or old pad in the dumpster. the stores i talked to were happy for me to remove it from them. i was going to start collecting once i built the pit box. anyway, looking online, this foam goes for about $1 - $1.50 per 8" block. u can see how fast the $ would add up. im guessing i have anywhere from 5000 to 7000 blocks. I dont know what to ask for so i will just take offers. the foam is located in Bloomington, IL (middle of the state). it would obviously be incredibly hard to ship this stuff, so you will need to pick up. you can get a uhaul for probably $30 a day and drive it to where you want it. everyone wants a foam pit and deals like this don't come around very often, so jump on it! email me at [email]richcooprider@yahoo.com[/email]

blizanthimum 11-01-2008 06:02 PM

Re: FOAM PIT BLOCKS for sale. ever wanted a foam pit??? get one now!

good luck with that yo.

green02r1 08-07-2009 03:53 PM

how much do you want for the foam

T/C 08-07-2009 03:55 PM

I wish you were not so far away....

Tomball_D 08-07-2009 04:22 PM

someone can have some serious fun with all that

!!A2K!! 08-07-2009 05:43 PM

i might have a buddy that would want em....ill call him and c...

jebova2301 08-07-2009 05:53 PM

does anyone realize this thread is 8 months old?

Dan_DGAF666 08-07-2009 06:31 PM

haha nobodys reads the dates

TaNgElO6 08-07-2009 10:35 PM

a 12 pack and a foam pit would be some fun though

!!A2K!! 08-07-2009 11:32 PM

[QUOTE=jebova2301;4073733]does anyone realize this thread is 8 months old?[/QUOTE]

damnit!!!!