Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   RIP Ashton Wells (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/233950-rip-ashton-wells.html)

stock05 10-09-2008 02:09 PM

Re: RIP Ashton Wells

may he rest in peace.

zxcraig 10-09-2008 02:26 PM

i still cant get this out of my mind. i was sitting on the sofa with my kids last night and was thinking about this and almost broke down !!! i could'nt even guess what he is going through right now !!! rip

TongWoo 10-09-2008 02:29 PM

This is cruishing news. I read the original thread but couldn't respond because it was too upsetting to hear about. I am a father, and it is the greatest honor that I have ever had. Michael has got to be in hideous pain right now. He needs everyone's support. This was a terrible accident. Very very sad. Life is full of everything good and bad. This was extremely bad, but it was an accident. There have been a million close calls in my life. I cannot comprehend dealing with the hurt of losing a child. Everyone please be supportive of Michael.

Gixxer J 10-09-2008 09:44 PM

Another thing that is really fucked up , like i said before Michael is one of my very best friends, and the funeral is tomorrow, which happens to be his birthday. Now that is some really fucked up shit.

:heaven RIP Ashton Michael Wells

We love you Michael and Holly
Im here for ya bro whatever you need!

TongWoo 10-11-2008 01:10 AM

Support for Michael Wells. I don't know him, but as a father I respect him. A terrible accident. He needs everyone's support. This was not his fault or anyone's fault, period. This was just life as we know it. Good and bad. Michael, I hope you're hanging in there. This world is insanely brutal at times. You are what's left of your son, so take care of yourself, man.

lovingmother 10-13-2009 07:35 PM

I know its been a year since my son has passed away, but it is still disturbing reading articles like this. Crystal Wells has no idea what she is talking about, had no idea what me Michael and Ashton did on a daily basis. Micheal never said Ashton wasen't allowed to go. We didn't just tag along that day. Me and Ashton went to watch Michael stunt ride all of the time, its just that day, was tragic, was accidental, was not supposed to happen. But Crystal had no right telling the papers what she had, to make me look bad and her son to look good, me and her son are in this together, are hurting together, are there for one another. His mom is just a *

MoHawk 10-13-2009 07:43 PM

So sorry for your loss. I know that once a year, that pain washes over you even worse then on the other 364 days.

excessa 10-13-2009 08:02 PM

[QUOTE=lovingmother;4160736]I know its been a year since my son has passed away, but it is still disturbing reading articles like this. Crystal Wells has no idea what she is talking about, had no idea what me Michael and Ashton did on a daily basis. Micheal never said Ashton wasen't allowed to go. We didn't just tag along that day. Me and Ashton went to watch Michael stunt ride all of the time, its just that day, was tragic, was accidental, was not supposed to happen. But Crystal had no right telling the papers what she had, to make me look bad and her son to look good, me and her son are in this together, are hurting together, are there for one another. His mom is just a *[/QUOTE]

as a mom I can't imagine. I hope you can forgive his mom. Don't know the whole story, but I hope for your family that she was trying to make sense of it too and said things wrong.

people really can screw things up trying to make peace with a tragedy, and carry their own grief.

Love to you, Mike, and your angel Ashton, may he rest in everlasting peace.

cashvillestunna 10-13-2009 08:19 PM

R.I.P little buddy! i send my prayers to the friends and family!

excessa 10-13-2009 09:07 PM

Loving mom, This thread made me cry, and I didn't want you to think I was making excuses for someone I don't know. I hate to think of what you and Mike went through, as a total stranger, I am hurting for you right now. being villified for something that was surely too much to bear without everything else going on.

Sucks to hear his mom handled it poorly, if it's a pattern of being hard on you, I'm extra sorry to hear that. I have one of my own and have never done anything right, to my knowledge.

if she's just that way about Ashton's death, I'm sure it's out of a broken heart, everyone carries those differently. grief makes some selfish and critical.
if it was part of a pattern of disregard, though, fuck that. either way, I will pray for your family, and for your family to heal.

I'm just about back out of your business and into my own. I'm so sorry for your loss, and being made to feel responsible. It was a tragic accident, not caused by you, but suffered by you. (and to a lesser extent everyone who loves you) grief makes things so intense it's hard to act normal when nothing feels normal.

Much love and sympathy, what you've been through is huge. The biggest loss I can imagine.

OldManJimmy 10-13-2009 09:23 PM

Rest In Peace little Ashton Wells.

OnEWhEeLNEAL 10-13-2009 09:29 PM

Fuck I remember reading this last year and it sucked to hear it as much then as it sucks to hear it now. RIP little man.

villa76 10-13-2009 09:36 PM

Yeah I remember this story everytime my kids ask to go with me to ride... Something I will never forget. RIP to the little dude... Hows the dad doing?

slidewayz89 10-13-2009 09:39 PM

I dont know im not a father but that is fucked up to be honest i cant even begin to think of the pain this has caused...I only have dogs but i know that if something happened to my dogs i would be destrought they are like my kids i even have them tattooed on my inner arm. Im sorry to the family for your loss

REST IN PEACE LITTLE ASHTON WELLS

slidewayz89 10-13-2009 09:40 PM

[quote=villa76;4160897]Yeah I remember this story everytime my kids ask to go with me to ride... Something I will never forget. RIP to the little dude... Hows the dad doing?[/quote]

Yea how is micheal and this may sound dumb but does he still ride???

Steveowit3os 10-13-2009 10:59 PM

R.i.p.

johnnyboy 10-13-2009 11:44 PM

i think i would kill myself if that ever happened to me ....my kids are everything to me.

R.I.P. Ashton Wells

CircaStunts 10-14-2009 12:07 AM

As a young father(18when my little one was born) I remember I was devastated when I found out she was on the way... I thought my life was over and I hated myself because I was irresponsible. She was born 2month premature and she almost didn't make it. I recall myself praying that night and asking God not to take my baby away... I promised to be the best dad I can be... He blessed me with my Carissa June 18th 2008 and I wouldn't have it any other way...

I'm sorry for your loss... I can't imagine what you are going thru and one day I hope both you n your wife meet your son and hold him forever...

Rest In Paradise Ashton Wells.

AtXPimpin 10-14-2009 12:10 AM

R.I.P. lil man

Sicc0 10-14-2009 12:17 AM

damn thats harsh ... sad ... speechless ... RIP lil man ... n I hope the judge takes it easy on Mike ...