Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Defyning a squid. (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/223012-defyning-squid.html)

cbr_stunt 06-08-2008 12:27 AM

Defyning a squid.

[I]Whats the actual definition of a true squid and when can you tell when you aren't classified as on anymore? too many people just think squids are people who suck at stunting.There's actual guy's out there that are good but i guess still fall under that category.[/I]

hazemabdulrab 06-08-2008 12:42 AM

Re: Defyning a squid.

a squid is someone who starts shitty threads..like this one..j/k:LOL

im a big squid go ahead ask eveyrone on here

joe98 06-08-2008 12:50 AM

a squid is someone that revs their bike at a red light and then stalls out when it turns green, or the person whose daddy bought him a gsxr 1000 for his first bike and he loops it doing a power whe elie. just because you are new to stunting or arent as good at it doesnt mean you're a squid its your attitude and actions that make you a squid :2cents

sixmassive 06-08-2008 12:52 AM

[quote=joe98;3332250]a squid is someone that revs their bike at a red light and then stalls out when it turns green, or the person whose daddy bought him a gsxr 1000 for his first bike and he loops it doing a power whe elie. just because you are new to stunting or arent as good at it doesnt mean you're a squid its your attitude and actions that make you a squid :2cents[/quote]

i stall with my new sprocket. . . am i a squid. . .YES

Raf 06-08-2008 12:58 AM

i can crank out a few circles and still consider myself squiddish. (when better riders are around)

ClintBorneo 06-08-2008 01:06 AM

I think a squid is when you don't own a bike and start BS saying you know how to ride.. ahhh im a squid..

xXxNO LOVExXx 06-08-2008 01:27 AM

[QUOTE=CrazyClint;3332276]I think a squid is when you don't own a bike and start BS saying you know how to ride.. ahhh im a squid..[/QUOTE]

i ride someone elses bike...:shruggs

~CuPcAkE~ 06-08-2008 01:31 AM

A squid is someone who used to ride, but isn't allowed to anymore so he just lets other squids ride his bike while he tucks his balls between his legs when his girl let's him have em back from her purse :LOL

xXxNO LOVExXx 06-08-2008 01:55 AM

so im not a squid? :shruggs

~CuPcAkE~ 06-08-2008 02:11 AM

No...your a boston pancake lover :LOL

xXxNO LOVExXx 06-08-2008 02:31 AM

[QUOTE=cupcake;3332406]No...your a boston pancake lover :LOL[/QUOTE]

yea, im never gonna live that down lmao

DLISH 06-08-2008 02:50 AM

if u have to ask...

Zak 06-08-2008 03:21 AM

Proper definition: A squid is an irresponsible motorcyclist. The term is derogatory and common among motorcyclists in North America. It is generally associated with a new or reckless motorcyclist seen riding erratically and/or beyond his or her capabilities, often without appropriate riding gear.

But I like these: :LOL

An acronym for:[LIST][*]"[B]S[/B]tupidly [B]Q[/B]uick, [B]U[/B]nderdressed, [B]I[/B]gnorant and [B]D[/B]angerous", or[*]"[B]S[/B]tupidly [B]Q[/B]uick, [B]U[/B]nderdressed and [B]I[/B]mminently [B]D[/B]ead", or[*]"[B]S[/B]uper [B]Q[/B]uick [B]U[/B]ntil [B]I[/B] [B]D[/B]ie"[/LIST]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT_oJgOhEeM

tricky500 06-08-2008 03:53 AM

[quote=Zak;3332513]Proper definition: A squid is an irresponsible motorcyclist. The term is derogatory and common among motorcyclists in North America. It is generally associated with a new or reckless motorcyclist seen riding erratically and/or beyond his or her capabilities, often without appropriate riding gear.

But I like these: :LOL

An acronym for:[LIST][*]"[B]S[/B]tupidly [B]Q[/B]uick, [B]U[/B]nderdressed, [B]I[/B]gnorant and [B]D[/B]angerous", or[*]"[B]S[/B]tupidly [B]Q[/B]uick, [B]U[/B]nderdressed and [B]I[/B]mminently [B]D[/B]ead", or[*]"[B]S[/B]uper [B]Q[/B]uick [B]U[/B]ntil [B]I[/B] [B]D[/B]ie"[/LIST][URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT_oJgOhEeM[/URL][/quote]

why thank you mr wikipedia.... :knife

Peter Steele 06-08-2008 03:57 AM

A squid is a person that allways wants yo up themslefs. talks about these massives wheelies they done, yet no one has ever seen them. Cracks a hissy fit if his/her jacket has a scratch on it. Goes on massive riding meets and never takes it over the speed limit. someone who, YOU can tell is dangerious to ride around. has no control over the bike if they wanted to wheelie. eg po po power wheelies.

Some one that thinks u need heaps of HP to wheelie. EG a r1.
Has this mentailty that wheelies wreck your engine.

fuck i could go on for days for the signs of squids.

Some one that starts a post about how to wheelie there 600/750 to 1000cc bike.

Thats a squid

Peter Steele 06-08-2008 04:09 AM

SOME ONE that buys a litre bike as ther first bike

Zak 06-08-2008 04:09 AM

[quote=tricky500;3332561]why thank you mr wikipedia.... :knife[/quote]

Cheers dude, relax, I'm expecting such replies:LOL

Towlieee 06-08-2008 04:26 AM

dude I thought I posted here like 2 hours ago... but it doesn't show up :shruggs :shruggs :shruggs :shruggs

anyways

If you spell [B]defining[/B] [U]defyning[/U]

Then you might be a squid :2cents

:LOL

Kaneone 06-08-2008 05:39 AM

SQUIrrely kiD

stock05 06-08-2008 05:47 AM

search "bibo" in the urban dictionay, my $0.02