Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   What Was Your Worst Wreck? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/202123-what-your-worst-wreck.html)

crazywalt 09-23-2007 12:22 PM

What Was Your Worst Wreck?

3 Attachment(s)
2 MONTHS after i bought my brand new 05 r6 i went over @ 60-70 mph
I look a little high in one the pics, but i was in a lot of pain

crazywalt 09-23-2007 12:24 PM

and here is a little video too.[URL=http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p43/P_impstang96/?action=view&current=MVI_0899.flv][IMG]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p43/P_impstang96/th_MVI_0899.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

-Loco- 09-23-2007 12:42 PM

Re: What Was Your Worst Wreck?

i've been stunting since march and haven't had any really hard wrecks, just a little rash here and there from learning slow stuff:cheers

btw: share what your smoking there dude, by the look on your face that shit must be good :LOL

binder929rr 09-23-2007 12:50 PM

there are a bunch of threads like this.....but as a repeat:

1 mile into a spreader, 40mph, motor locked up and whiplashed my body into the ground. broken pelvis, l4 vertebra, right wrist, concussion, multiple torn ligaments in my back.

kona dawg 09-23-2007 05:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)
On a mountain bike, flipped down snowshoe mountain-Broke wrist, ankle, crushed my heel. Missed 4 months of work and almost lost my job. Sold bicycle and bought a motorcye, much safer, lol.

Crash Nash 09-23-2007 09:01 PM

[quote=crazywalt;2953472]2 MONTHS after i bought my brand new 05 r6 i went over @ 60-70 mph
I look a little high in one the pics, but i was in a lot of pain[/quote]

wear some gear dude

JIMI 09-23-2007 09:58 PM

:banghead looped a wheelie,shattered my left leg in 8 places. Broke my tibia and fibia,metal rod got infected after 6 months,took it out.Had to wear an i.v for 6 weeks cause bone got infected.Was out of comission for 10 months.Happened 2 weeks b4 my insurance kicked in.:banghead

punishmentcycle 09-23-2007 10:37 PM

Nasty tank slapper at 60-70 while in an endo...landed on my head and broke my collar bone...still out to this day....2 more weeks till i'm "stunting" again

mack36148 09-23-2007 10:51 PM

i was on my dirt bike and my rear tire slapped a rock on the takeoff of a sand pit wall sort of thing, went way forward, landed on my front tire flipped over smashed my knee open on the rear master while flipping, 22 stitches in my right knee from that then the bike landed on top of me and the clutch lever punctured my left calf about 3 inches in. concussion too, little bit of rash around from rocks.

1madracer 09-23-2007 11:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A soccer mom in a mini van pulled out in front of me and tee boned the bitch at 60 in a HC.. broke 3 ribs , ankle , big gash in my arm and some good rash.. But I lived :YEAH

ecthemc 09-23-2007 11:21 PM

I'd have to say-

Last summer on my 109cc pitbike I had

I was doing a spreader . and balancing with my legs..

Some how some way.. I lost balance and instead of moving my left leg out.. I moved my right out.. was comin down side ways.. goin about 15-20 mph.. my right ankle caught pavement.. Completely stuck !! Rolled it.. pulled me off the bike.. I bounced around on the ground

No real damage besides some bloody knee.. and a hole in my jeans.. Iv sprained ankles.. but this one was the worst.. It hurt so fucking bad I almost passed out.. Iv been stabbed before.. and that didnt fuckn hurt and I almost passed out from blood loss..

but i was on the ground.. yelln to my buddy to get me osme water.. didnt move for 10 minutes

complete pussy story.. But holy fuck that hurt.. ankles never been the same.. and i jus sprained it again saturday..

WHEELIE 09-23-2007 11:26 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Soccer Mom moved over 2 lanes and decided to
put me into a 4' divider wall.. :banghead

1 Broken ankle
1 busted ass bike
2 rashed legs.
6 stiches in shin
1 40K hospital bill

[ATTACH]309665[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]309666[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]309667[/ATTACH]

ecthemc 09-23-2007 11:29 PM

[quote=WHEELIE;2953915]Soccer Mom moved over 2 lanes and decided to
put me into a 4' divider wall.. :banghead

1 Broken ankle
1 busted ass bike
2 rashed legs.
1 40K hospital bill

[/quote]
Did insurance take cover of that?

i fucking hate bitchs in minivans.. How many times has this happened

Some faggot merges to ur lane.. U stay right by them.. Rev up

They look over.. SCARED like OMFG I didnt see them..

and ur big middle finger pointing right at them..

last summer this happened.. and by the look on this bitchs face
She made me feal bad that I was the one flipping her off !

Kevmo7 09-23-2007 11:30 PM

Mine would have been about 2 months ago, was riding my mates crf450 motard and i went to do a 180 stoppie and screwed up and went flying onto the road,

he was doing a spreader wheelie and i went striaght into his path, he managed to slow down quite a bit but he ran over my leg at about 15 mph, hurt like fuck, crazy accident, like fallin off a skate board and gettin hit by a car hahahahahahhahahaha

WHEELIE 09-23-2007 11:32 PM

[QUOTE=ecthemc;2953919]Did insurance take cover of that?

i fucking hate bitchs in minivans.. How many times has this happened

Some faggot merges to ur lane.. U stay right by them.. Rev up

They look over.. SCARED like OMFG I didnt see them..

and ur big middle finger pointing right at them..

last summer this happened.. and by the look on this bitchs face
She made me feal bad that I was the one flipping her off ![/QUOTE]

1. Yup there Ins did.. :YEAH
(<<< only had ins. for 2 weeks :LOL )

2. Now when that happens I go right for there mirror
and punch it right the fuck off..
( I figure If there not going to use it... They dont need it... :LOL )