Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Why do racers hate stunters? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/201612-why-do-racers-hate.html)

y2kmk 09-17-2007 04:15 PM

Why do racers hate stunters?

Feelin a buncha hate from the knee-draggers on my local forum, and can't for the life of me figure out why. What's with all the hate? Jealous?

Those fucks think puttin your knee on the pavement takes some sort of special skill... yeah it's called throttle and balls. :LOL

But really though, wtf makes them think they're any better than the rest of us riders? Makes me wanna spill some cat litter on turn 5 at the next trackday! bitches! :shruggs :banghead

0410R 09-17-2007 04:19 PM

Re: Why do racers hate stunters?

[quote=y2kmk;2945745]Feelin a buncha hate from the knee-draggers on my local forum, and can't for the life of me figure out why. What's with all the hate? Jealous?

Those fucks think puttin your knee on the pavement takes some sort of special skill... yeah it's called throttle and balls. :LOL

But really though, wtf makes them think they're any better than the rest of us riders? Makes me wanna spill some cat litter on turn 5 at the next trackday! bitches! :shruggs :banghead[/quote]

:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :fodevil :lol :lol :lol

Bobby@BullyDog 09-17-2007 04:20 PM

effin knee draggers...they are just jealous that they cant get it up and keep it up as long as us

y2kmk 09-17-2007 04:31 PM

Thread in question - [url]http://www.702sportbikes.com/viewtopic.php?t=7766[/url]

T-NECK 09-17-2007 04:44 PM

prolly cause they think most stunters promote a bad image of the sport of motorcycling in general.

cjstunts 09-17-2007 04:54 PM

wow, thats actually some compliments in there! that was a very light hate, ive seen a 15 page thread on other forums about the same subject!!

ZX6-RRGuy 09-17-2007 04:56 PM

It's the same way where I live. I used to ride with a big group of guys, but when I really got into stunting, they didn't want to ride with me anymore. Said it made the group look bad. But yet they can still go out and speed on public roads and run from the cops. Thats :bs.

T-NECK 09-17-2007 04:58 PM

[QUOTE=F4icj;2945790]wow, thats actually some compliments in there! that was a very light hate, ive seen a 15 page thread on other forums about the same subject!![/QUOTE]

I was gonna say, those guys were actually pretty nice compared to some Ive seen

y2kmk 09-17-2007 05:01 PM

[QUOTE=T-NECK;2945795]I was gonna say, those guys were actually pretty nice compared to some Ive seen[/QUOTE]

Mild compared to the ROC Haters thread, which is another home forum of mine.

This is just a culmination of being pissed off.

This is probably the thread most of you saw - [url]http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=336421[/url]

y2kmk 09-17-2007 05:03 PM

[QUOTE=F4icj;2945790]wow, thats actually some compliments in there! that was a very light hate, ive seen a 15 page thread on other forums about the same subject!![/QUOTE]

see above post. :)

[T-Roy] 09-17-2007 05:08 PM

because they love men

cjstunts 09-17-2007 05:08 PM

[QUOTE=y2kmk;2945800]see above post. :)[/QUOTE]
yep, thats the thread i was talking about. :YEAH

ZX6-RRGuy 09-17-2007 05:15 PM

[quote=y2kmk;2945797]Mild compared to the ROC Haters thread, which is another home forum of mine.

This is just a culmination of being pissed off.

This is probably the thread most of you saw - [URL]http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=336421[/URL][/quote]

I like how that one guy was talking about how he'd just run us over. Like I'm really worried about that. Anyone can be a hardass behind a computer screen. Fuck haters!

y2kmk 09-17-2007 05:22 PM

[QUOTE=ZX6-RRGuy;2945820]I like how that one guy was talking about how he'd just run us over. Like I'm really worried about that. Anyone can be a hardass behind a computer screen. Fuck haters![/QUOTE]

BCoop? he's a hothead.. friend of mine but very tempermental. He's really hit or miss on his attitude, with not much in between. I won't say he's all talk, i've seen him do some dumb shit... but i don't think he'd actually run a biker over unless he had to. He likes to act tough(er) behind the comp.

SxRacer108 09-17-2007 05:25 PM

im not sure what the rivalry is so much...I race on the track and i also stunt..so i guess i see the light to both sides...they're both equally as dangerous but 2 different styles of riding..useless drama....thats all...
just my 2 cents

Burial87 09-17-2007 05:27 PM

[QUOTE=y2kmk;2945745]Feelin a buncha hate from the knee-draggers on my local forum, and can't for the life of me figure out why. What's with all the hate? Jealous?[/QUOTE]

they have sand in there vagina:cigarette

k1llapanda 09-17-2007 05:31 PM

[quote=Burial87;2945832]they have sand in there vagina:cigarette[/quote]

hahaha +1

also they think that stuntn is dangerous. but what about the guys that go to cnyons and drag knees going in oncoming lanes doing 100+? more of a risk than a parking lot:2cents

binder929rr 09-17-2007 05:35 PM

like someone said, most stunters project a bad image. ya, there are groups of stunters that are cool, but look at the majority. a lot of people that i know that are stunters or claim to be are huge assholes to anyone and do destructive things and terrorize people.

also, a huge part of this is the squids. people see some squid that just bougth a bike that day try to do a 90mph wheelie down main street and they instantly put them in the same category as stunters since they were trying to do a wheelie. they don't see the difference because people really don't care to see the difference.

i drag knee, i used to race. there is a huge difference between racers and people that just go out and hit twisties and think they are racers. most of the people i know from actual RACING think that stunting is pretty cool and they understand us, just like we understand the need to haul ass around a track. the wanna be racers are the problem. they aren't good enough to race, and don't have enough balls to do stunts, so they are just pissed at everyone for anything.

k1llapanda 09-17-2007 05:43 PM

i am not bashing racers or categorizing twisty riders with em but just like the squid doing 90mphers down hollywood blvd the canyon riders are categorized as racers as far as i HEAR.. i was just making the generalization and defending stuning a little haha

villa76 09-17-2007 06:00 PM

Racers, stunters, squids, parking lot pimps....... There are assholes in every group!