Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   K1 World Record Nose Wheelie Challenge (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/173826-k1-world-record-nose.html)

T'RIC'KY 11-30-2006 07:51 PM

Re: K1 World Record Nose Wheelie Challenge

^^congrats bro, you got post #1000

Ando 11-30-2006 07:56 PM

shit ey - didnt even see that :cheers

VerticalLimits 11-30-2006 09:01 PM

i gots money on Bill D..... he's just sick..... no disrespect to anyone else, but he dominates......

NME 11-30-2006 10:55 PM

I have to apologize to everyone. I'm sorry. I can't be expected to to beat the record because my Mom can't be there to make sure that I sac-up...

DLISH 12-01-2006 12:45 AM

and now I'd like to quote myself...
[QUOTE=DLish]12 post to 1k!!! bump[/QUOTE]
yeah!!!!!:YEAH

Ryan Cramer 12-01-2006 03:27 PM

Re: K1 World Record Node Wheelie Challenge

[QUOTE=Kaneone]oh hell ya it will we got all 10, i am just waiting on stunt junkies to reply with a confirmation as to whether or not they wanna produce it as a show, if not. no big deal. I will start working on setting it up for april time around the XDL finals

-kane[/QUOTE]

for sure going down?, awesome!!!!!!!!!!

EZEC 12-01-2006 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=Ryan Cramer]for sure going down?, awesome!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

ryan + stoppies =awesome!!!!!:YEAH

CSILER21 12-01-2006 04:13 PM

[quote=NME]I have to apologize to everyone. I'm sorry. I can't be expected to to beat the record because my Mom can't be there to make sure that I sac-up...[/quote]

No... you didn't!:LOL

INSAIN 12-01-2006 04:47 PM

Damn.......even speed reading and page skipping....it took 1/2 to read this thread.

Get a Mod to allow you special access to allow you to keep updating/edit the first post.....this way it allows for updates :2cents

So kool to see Crazy martin, Cramer and Colbert coming back out!!! :YEAH

zx636skiv 12-01-2006 09:05 PM

[QUOTE=NME]I have to apologize to everyone. I'm sorry. I can't be expected to to beat the record because my Mom can't be there to make sure that I sac-up...[/QUOTE]

That was one of the highlights of the show...like I said before, Kane has a cool mom!

So...what is the total list now?
[LIST=1][*]Kane[*]Bill D[*]Ryan[*]Thew[*]Todd[*]Crazy Martin[*]Jasen NME[*]Matt L[*]John Legion[*]Vertical Joe[/LIST]
Who am I missing? Or do I have some of the wrong peeps in there?

T'RIC'KY 12-01-2006 09:14 PM

^^^ T-Neck....if he getīs a bike.

1SMF 12-05-2006 01:29 PM

[quote=NME]I have to apologize to everyone. I'm sorry. I can't be expected to to beat the record because my Mom can't be there to make sure that I sac-up...[/quote]

I'll Be there for you and you can call me Mommy if you want. I'm out of the hospital BTW

insanestunter39 12-05-2006 01:32 PM

[quote=1SMF]I'll Be there for you and you can call me Mommy if you want. I'm out of the hospital BTW[/quote]
Congrats! What the **** were you in the hospitel for?:shruggs

1SMF 12-05-2006 01:55 PM

Had a lung removed in May and this was some follow up work. Minor compared to the Lung.

insanestunter39 12-05-2006 01:58 PM

[quote=1SMF]Had a lung removed in May and this was some follow up work. Minor compared to the Lung.[/quote]
Damn, glad you're feelin better!:cheers

dazed 12-05-2006 04:18 PM

[QUOTE=Kaneone]I hope someone wrecks. I hope their bike rips apart and flings their trash talkin asses down the road at 170+ and they split their wigs open.

Stunt riding is supposed to be dangerous.

reality check. its easy when someone is behind a pc to say i can do that. its a different story when your traveling a radarded 163 MPH and stabbing the front brake

-kane[/QUOTE]

jajajajajjaajajja kick ass

Lunchbox- 12-05-2006 04:21 PM

Now That We Have 10 When And Where

NME 12-05-2006 07:13 PM

[QUOTE=1SMF]Had a lung removed in May and this was some follow up work. Minor compared to the Lung.[/QUOTE]

Pfffffffftt. You can't hold this guy down...... And I hope the "higher-ups" realize this and let Chris live his healthy life.

1SMF 12-05-2006 08:54 PM

I love you man!!! I'm tearing up right now. sniff, sniff.
Oh wait a second... I understand It all... Yes very clear. You want me to buy you a bike so you can win this thing. For a minute I thought you really cared. :dudeWell **** you!
I'd expect this kind of shit from Kane but I thought better of you.

Ryan Cramer 12-05-2006 09:08 PM

any word kane??????

i'm out if the discovery thing doesnt go through, thats the only leverage i have to get there