Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   anyone want to trade a xbox360 for an ohlins stabilizer with harris mounting (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/164545-anyone-want-trade-xbox360.html)

J.C. 07-25-2006 02:35 PM

anyone want to trade a xbox360 for an ohlins stabilizer with harris mounting

its for a 929 of 954 it worked on my f4i with a 929 front end with a spacer added

pm

FrankieG 07-25-2006 02:40 PM

Re: anyone want to trade a xbox360 for an ohlins stabilizer with harris mounting

:LOL JC, Your NEVER GOING TO GET BACK A 929!!!!!! Do you like the color scheme on mine???:LOL

:mullet

:badcop

We will be ridin tonite.......Come on out I'll let you look at mine!!!:LOL

Bring that KLX out, we'll have a little comp!!!

Z-UNIT 07-25-2006 04:07 PM

Re: anyone want to trade a xbox360 for an ohlins stabilizer with harris mounting

listen to ur self ur sellin a damper for a gaming system.......i never thot id see the day

SCOTT_Chychul 07-25-2006 04:16 PM

aahahahahahaah.... Call me crazy but i dont like dampeners.. i dont get into tank slappers and when it comes down crooked if i have the dampener on full tilt i eat it, but when i have no dampener it can snap back and save it.. Im only rollin 200 though.. soo i dono maybe im an idiot..

Scott- 07-25-2006 04:42 PM

Not Trying To Be A **** But This Post Sucks Fukin Ass Instead Of Playing Games Go Practice Some Stoppies With That Damper

FrankieG 07-25-2006 05:02 PM

[QUOTE=KSFSTUNTER]Not Trying To Be A **** But This Post Sucks Fukin Ass Instead Of Playing Games Go Practice Some Stoppies With That Damper[/QUOTE]

I tried to get JC out and he is just makin excuses!!!! He is definately retired a 23 year old retiree......

:sally

JC will come back with the old, I'm working or looking for a house.....:banghead

I told you I would get u out!!!:LOL

Z-UNIT 07-25-2006 05:03 PM

[QUOTE=SCOTT_Chychul]aahahahahahaah.... Call me crazy but i dont like dampeners.. i dont get into tank slappers and when it comes down crooked if i have the dampener on full tilt i eat it, but when i have no dampener it can snap back and save it.. Im only rollin 200 though.. soo i dono maybe im an idiot..[/QUOTE]

a big one

FrankieG 07-25-2006 05:04 PM

[QUOTE=Z-UNIT]a big one[/QUOTE]

+1:LOL

J.C. 07-25-2006 06:16 PM

scott you better watch yourself a tank slapper will get you real quick if you are rolling high enough

z unit and frank you 2 are gay

and ksf rider if you dont like it dont read it here is a clip i did with this on my old bike

300 ft=almost 700

[url]http://www.holdinitdown.net/videos/secretvideos/jc_stoppie.mpg[/url]

AC H.I.D 07-25-2006 07:29 PM

oh god and the drama continues.....

hey frankie want 2 have a klx war hahahaha

z unit yer still fat! haha

Z-UNIT 07-25-2006 08:17 PM

andy ur mom still loves my ****

jc we kno ur good....which is y u shud ride and not game

motopsyko32 07-25-2006 08:19 PM

if you are interested in selling the mount let me know... PM me

vertical_joe 07-25-2006 08:46 PM

[QUOTE=KSFSTUNTER]Not Trying To Be A **** But This Post Sucks Fukin Ass Instead Of Playing Games Go Practice Some Stoppies With That Damper[/QUOTE]

ahahahahahaha! just cuz jc doesn't have a bike anymore.....doesn't mean that hes not an og stoppie killer!

nags 07-25-2006 09:14 PM

I got a ps2 I'll trade you :)

T-Dubby 07-25-2006 09:41 PM

^^^ Lmao

J.C. 07-25-2006 11:44 PM

[QUOTE=vertical_joe]ahahahahahaha! just cuz jc doesn't have a bike anymore.....doesn't mean that hes not an og stoppie killer![/QUOTE]
hey hit me up i was trying to call you today but it wouldnt work

Suicidl 07-25-2006 11:58 PM

[QUOTE=AC H.I.D]oh god and the drama continues.....

hey frankie want 2 have a klx war hahahaha

z unit yer still fat! haha[/QUOTE]
andy to jc is like

keeth to kane :LOL

jc you vagina get back on a real bike and stop letting andy **** you off all the time :humper :humper :humper :humper :humper :humper :humper

nags 07-26-2006 12:07 AM

[QUOTE=suicidl]andy to jc is like

keeth to kane :LOL

jc you vagina get back on a real bike and stop letting andy **** you off all the time :humper :humper :humper :humper :humper :humper :humper[/QUOTE]

Dont be scared to answer your pms

AC H.I.D 07-26-2006 07:15 AM

now willy we know whos weiner yer lips are permantly attched to cough cough "gary" cough cough hahahaha

im just saying i try and get him to ride everyday.he doesnt want to so theres no point in wasting yer breath!

AC H.I.D 07-26-2006 07:18 AM

[QUOTE=Z-UNIT]andy ur mom still loves my ****

jc we kno ur good....which is y u shud ride and not game[/QUOTE]

yea but she said yer 2 inches is wasting her time.