Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   regulating at the spot? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/156090-regulating-spot.html)

martino 04-09-2006 11:37 PM

Re: regulating at the spot?

hey that spot we were talking about?

my cop buddy said someone crashed there today and they flew them out in a helicopter.

RIP woodbridge spot

martino 04-10-2006 12:07 AM

[QUOTE=Danger_Dave]just open up a long john silvers across the street :shruggs[/QUOTE]
or put up a Library sign
haha ok thats bad

bruno_z 04-10-2006 05:01 AM

[QUOTE=keeth]Sounds like a Hollywood Bike Night!!!!!:LOL

Except it's on a 2 lane side street next to a Cematary.....[/QUOTE]

dude, I got a baaada5s spot right by the cemetary with great new pavement and wanted to ride there but my buddy told me that idea is crazy and that I shouldn't diusturb dead people, LOL. But I too would feel kinda akward for doing such noise there, and even worse if someone sees me which would happen for shure. I thought to ride there at night but the cops are known to be parked there during night...my 2 buddies went for a smoke there around midnight and cops (undercover in civil car and clothes) stoped them and asked what are they doing here, and one of them said they are going for a visit :LOL and the cop told him there is no visits after 23 :LOL

Kelm 04-10-2006 05:46 AM

[QUOTE=martino]hey that spot we were talking about?

my cop buddy said someone crashed there today and they flew them out in a helicopter.

RIP woodbridge spot[/QUOTE]

:banghead Damnit...

NastyNikolai 05-10-2006 05:25 AM

[quote=mnchvgs79]Get some neato costumes and go back:

[IMG]http://www-personal.umich.edu/~lsiden/images/klansman.jpg[/IMG][/quote]:argue :knife :chairhit: :nutkick: :FIGHT :nutkick: that would be wise. i suggest the cop thing. that sounds like a sure fire plan. no violence, no stupidity, no gettin your as$ kicked by 20 thuggish black folk, and you can still keep ur spot. my :2cents

NastyNikolai 05-10-2006 05:28 AM

[quote=martino]hey that spot we were talking about?

RIP woodbridge spot[/quote]

shibby! guess i got word too late.. sorry 2 hear.

John LegionST 05-10-2006 08:11 AM

[QUOTE=Kelm]:banghead Damnit...[/QUOTE]

alex, is the woodbridge spot the nice parkinglot that you took us too by the train station??!?! If so that sucks cause it was a nice spot! Who crashed? anyone we know?

Kelm 05-10-2006 09:00 AM

[QUOTE=john LegionST]alex, is the woodbridge spot the nice parkinglot that you took us too by the train station??!?! If so that sucks cause it was a nice spot! Who crashed? anyone we know?[/QUOTE]

Yep.... and nope it wasn't anyone we know!
Sent you a PM btw...

skidmark 05-10-2006 11:54 AM

we learned that the hard way here too... Now we have 2 spots that only slow guys know about. We don't even have people come to watch. Not enough room to torpeedo wheelie. And one is private property where we have permission to ride and it's baracaded against cars, but you can get bikes in. Cops can't do anything about it :D

Nikoli 05-10-2006 12:55 PM

[QUOTE=Armenian]Damn that sucks man--your not talking about the manasses spot are you?--Have you tried fireworks? How about large dogs? LOL.[/QUOTE]

Release the hounds!!!!

alan 05-11-2006 11:09 AM

we have permission at a few of our spots we just ask people if they show up be respectful and only the riders listed have permission so it keeps the squids at bay. Its funny the bike community up here is so tight knit that they almost have to ask if they can be a stunt rider :LOL we all just explain that the bike they just paid 10 g for will be worth 50 bucks by the end of summer

STRAWSTUNTER 05-11-2006 09:44 PM

[QUOTE=john LegionST]alex, is the woodbridge spot the nice parkinglot that you took us too by the train station??!?! If so that sucks cause it was a nice spot! Who crashed? anyone we know?[/QUOTE]

No John. Alex is wrong, its a diff spot! The one you came to is still good as far as I know :fiddy

Kelm 05-11-2006 10:26 PM

[QUOTE=STRAWSTUNTER]No John. Alex is wrong, its a diff spot! The one you came to is still good as far as I know :fiddy[/QUOTE]

What? Ohhh.... I am wrong, I know which spot you are talking about now... I'm a retard (as we all know) so sorry John... lol

Scott982 05-12-2006 12:38 AM

we had this airstrip for a while till a dude on a busa was racing and hit the ditch that was dug at the end of the runway at 130 then the cops shut it down..:banghead

[IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c297/scottb982/airport.jpg[/IMG]

Ando 05-12-2006 12:55 AM

^^Fu<k thats a nice long strip - sux ya cant use it now...

ImWhite 05-12-2006 03:02 AM

[quote=mnchvgs79]Get some neato costumes and go back:

[IMG]http://www-personal.umich.edu/~lsiden/images/klansman.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

the best idea i've seen so far,they will move out of town

5thgear 05-12-2006 04:04 AM

[QUOTE=martino]Our stunt spot is officially blown up as of last night, I roll up and what used to be 5 guys riding slow sh1t is 20 brothers getting drunk, riding fast powerwheelies with no gear and flyin on 4 wheelers past guys doing slow shit, dong burnouts, breaking beer bottles on the pavement.

The only idea Ive got is Im gonna ask my good buddy thats a cop to go in there and be a hardass, go out there and tell em he's gonna impound the last bike to leave, and maybe I'll get him to arrest me. hahhaa

how have you all dealt with this[/QUOTE]

That's some seriously f@#ked up sex fantasies your having there.

But then again the 20 guys would probably be pretty freaked out by a white boy taking it in the ass by a big black cop. Or would they ??