Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   The Colbert Thread (official story) (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/154070-colbert-thread-official-story.html)

JUST_PRODUCING 03-10-2006 08:30 AM

The Colbert Thread (official story)

ok just in case anyone cares and im not saying they do, but this is what actually happened, colbert sent me his login and pw for stuntlife cause he wanted me to post up that "you got served picture" as a joke to D because of the oatmeal box thing which still cracks me up, anyways i wasnt thinking when i labelled the thread and i think it just came across wrong, but anyways colbert never actually made the post it was me and i apologize to anyone who took it personally or what not, this world would be a much better place without all the drama. i feel like the better all these great riders get the more people start hating and i wish everyone could just remember a time when they just wanted to ride for fun with whoever from whereever and nothing else mattered besides just chillin with people who share a common interest and having fun, this sport is not about who can make a better argument on a thread on stuntlife

DEBO 03-10-2006 10:27 AM

Re: The Colbert Thread (official story)

Jesus loves you

R1Aaron 03-10-2006 10:31 AM

[QUOTE=DEBO]Jesus loves you[/QUOTE]

Everyone else thinks you're an asshat.

StuntRagz Chris 03-10-2006 10:34 AM

[QUOTE=DEBO]Jesus loves you[/QUOTE]

without US he's just JES!

Ryan S 03-10-2006 10:37 AM

arron with a SWEET dig.

Lotus 03-10-2006 10:40 AM

I'd think his apology would be a little more sincere if he posted up himself.

just my .2

-Lo

JUST_PRODUCING 03-10-2006 10:45 AM

[QUOTE=R1Aaron]Everyone else thinks you're an asshat.[/QUOTE]

whats an asshat

Saturnin 03-10-2006 11:04 AM

where is my copy of JD3 u know, the one i sent footage to, wich you said u'd send out to me a month ago. thanx mang!

JUST_PRODUCING 03-10-2006 11:09 AM

[QUOTE=Saturnin]where is my copy of JD3 u know, the one i sent footage to, wich you said u'd send out to me a month ago. thanx mang![/QUOTE]

take that one up with colbert

Saturnin 03-10-2006 11:14 AM

i emaild you and u said u'd send me a copy, as i told u that i've emaild colbert already a number of times. I wouldnt have minded not getting a copy if cobert said yah "send in footage and no copy" but i specificaly asked and he said "yes, you will get a copy" is it so hard to send me a 3 dollar DVD with shipping comes to 5 bux. I'm not pissed off, far from it, i'm just dissapointed.

COOP 1 03-10-2006 11:17 AM

[QUOTE=R1Aaron]Everyone else thinks you're an asshat.[/QUOTE]
:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

alan 03-10-2006 11:26 AM

man we sent stuff in for jd2 jd3 and crashes gone wild we recieved one copy of jd2 about two years ago now clobert said yeah ill send you guys a case to have and give to friends never happened. Drew stone never worked with us before and sent a package with shirts movies and all sorts of things much respect for drew stone as for colbert :shruggs were still waiting????????? old man!

Ryan S 03-10-2006 11:26 AM

[QUOTE=Saturnin]i emaild you and u said u'd send me a copy, as i told u that i've emaild colbert already a number of times. I wouldnt have minded not getting a copy if cobert said yah "send in footage and no copy" but i specificaly asked and he said "yes, you will get a copy" is it so hard to send me a 3 dollar DVD with shipping comes to 5 bux. I'm not pissed off, far from it, i'm just dissapointed.[/QUOTE]

i had to do the same......he did come through and send us a few copies though...just gotta stay on todd about it!

keeth 03-10-2006 12:19 PM

Either which I think the general vibe around here lately is that Colobert is a joke and so is Stuntwars......

Saturnin 03-10-2006 12:42 PM

Drew, Darius, Cbo, whacpack...i've never had any issues with these guys. And they will all receive copies of my film when it comes out. I will not bug colbert or just producing anymore , because if they wanted to send it out they would have. I hate to repeat myslef as it is very ****ing annoying.
The thing is, everyone is busy, but ppl do make time, there is no excuse. I make time for people and if i cant i let them know when i can do somthing and i keep that word. Im sure they dont care if i support their products or not, so thats that!

alan 03-10-2006 12:50 PM

[QUOTE=Saturnin]Drew, Darius, Cbo, whacpack...i've never had any issues with these guys. And they will all receive copies of my film when it comes out. I will not bug colbert or just producing anymore , because if they wanted to send it out they would have. I hate to repeat myslef as it is very ****ing annoying.
The thing is, everyone is busy, but ppl do make time, there is no excuse. I make time for people and if i cant i let them know when i can do somthing and i keep that word. Im sure they dont care if i support their products or not, so thats that![/QUOTE]

+1:YEAH

StuntRagz Chris 03-10-2006 01:14 PM

pollack stop being a lazy asshat and send those guys some videos.

JUST_PRODUCING 03-10-2006 01:36 PM

[QUOTE=StuntRagz Chris]pollack stop being a lazy asshat and send those guys some videos.[/QUOTE]

FINE FINE FINE, HERES YOUR CHANCE< IF ANYONE WAS SUPPOSED TO RECIEVE SOME JD3'S FROM ME OR COLBERT EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS AND ILL SEND EM ALL OUT TOMMOROW FIRST THING

[email]EMPOSTUDIOS@HOTMAIL.com[/email]

DSOG Thomas 03-10-2006 01:45 PM

well obviously "you" know the judging was an issue

obviously "you" picked a title that you knew would get a lot of views

its too little too late... seems like yall had to take a few days to figure out what to do... the apology should have been up right when the thread got deleted..

oh and dont apologize "if anyone took it personally"

apologize across the board for being wrong

DSOG Thomas 03-10-2006 01:59 PM

and aint nobody hating on shit as they get better...

we want shit to be correct...we are tired of the scumbag shit that goes on... and we ALL made suggestions and tried to help, months before stuntwars

all the replies were "oh thats not how we do it at stuntwars" or "This is our event not yours"

well part of being a good leader is picking the right person to do a job, then actually letting them do it...

another part is actually taking responsibilty for shit.. not trying to play it off on adam or chris or mike pollack or the guy who owns lakeland

adam and todd are the kings of blaming each other for everything

mike you mean to tell me that you came up with the title to that thread 100% by yourself??

and now your apologizing "if" anyone took it personally

Im tired of all of you ****ing people screwing people over.. send these people thier ****ing videos and tell todd.. then go by his ****ing house and take whatever you sent

while your at it send me some too.. because todd specifically called me and asked me if he could use some footage of mine for the DVD... Ill take 30

you can email me for my address

[email]dsogthomas@yahoo.com[/email]

and just for everyones knowledge DVD's dont cost no damn $3 and if todd told you that he is full of shit

any real shit anybody else wanna know??