Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   My Full throttle Inc experience ! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/130774-my-full-throttle-inc.html)

SmurfKilla 06-22-2005 02:46 PM

My Full throttle Inc experience !

Walking around Starboyz Stuntfest this weekend I found the the Full Throttle Inc booth..One of very few vendors there actually...So after thinking it over I decided what the phuck..I had heard good things about the setup even if it was a little more expensive..
First let me say that Bill is a straight up good guy. Damn that dude had a seriously good attitude and is def passionate about his work. I bought the entire kit from him which he then installed for me on the spot !! Super great install and was just a real pleasant guy to shoot the shiat with...
Its guys like this that i have no problem supporting in this industry.

Didnt actually test it out till I got back to Ottawa as we left that Sat afternoon after the bike was finished. But gave it a try last night and the thing is rock solid. There is absolutely no lag between brake pedal and hand lever. Has a great feel. I also took his advice and bought the ASV folding clutch shorty lever which really completed the install.

I felt like I was relearning all over again but at least the setup is bang on.

Thanks alot Bill..you are the man...

Cheers

SK

Regstunts 06-22-2005 02:52 PM

Re: My Full throttle Inc experience !

Set-up looks good Dave. Seat stander circles man....I'm waitin'!!! :laughing

Lever felt real solid. That guy makes one hell of a product. :cheers

SmurfKilla 06-22-2005 02:59 PM

Hahaha..Seat stander circles...Let me be the first to say that the transition to the handbrake was not as easy as I thought it would be....
Almost bailed a few times trying to act like a handbrake masta !

Something else to learn !!

SK

[QUOTE=DNF]Set-up looks good Dave. Seat stander circles man....I'm waitin'!!! :laughing

Lever felt real solid. That guy makes one hell of a product. :cheers[/QUOTE]

urban_fusion 06-22-2005 03:43 PM

Was cool watchin you and supafreak rockin it the other night, getting used to the setup... cant wait to try it myself. bahahah, right now all I have is the rear brake and sprocket for an F4i I dont have yet! hahaha.

Giver!

eazenutz33 06-23-2005 12:10 AM

Bill is a hell of a guy. I'm a college student and had to peice together a handbrake with random parts from the cheapest possible places (from master-GSXR, $40 brakeline from bonaco, $40 for GP adaptor used from a stunter) I didn't know how to bleed it, and had talked to him before about getting a fullthrottle setup and issues with pumping and stuff, he told me to call if I wanted to order, and if I couldn't afford it and go another route to call if I needed help.

He actually walked me through bleeding the set-up that I DIDN'T EVEN BUY FROM HIM. When I can afford his set-up, it WILL be on my bike, the man has a passion for what he DOES, NOT just for his business. Thanks from me too Bill

Dillen