Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Another Season (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/118624-another-season.html)

dragon 03-21-2005 11:08 AM

Another Season

1 Attachment(s)
It was a long three month winter and I started up the bike the first time today......now all I need is a ramp out the front door and down the steps. :YEAH

PhearCVBz 03-21-2005 11:22 AM

Re: Another Season

1 Attachment(s)
Hehehe.....Can't wait for warm weather!!!

Took my bike out Saturday for a quick burn. Took the 929 out back in February when it was like 50.

The snow is getting real old.

Here is a shot of my buddy from back in February, hahaha.....His first time on the bike he bought from Audy.

PhearCVBz 03-21-2005 11:26 AM

oh and I liked the report on the news last night......

[I]A motorcycle stunt could land three people in serious hot water. Police say they tried to stop a biker on Williston Road -- who was performing tricks on the motorcycle. The man flipped around and sat backwards on the gas tank. The biker was being filmed by two people riding in a truck behind him. Police attempted to stop the three -- but they took off. Police chased the motorcyclist at speeds nearing a-hundred miles per hour. But backed off when it became too dangerous. Call Williston Police if you have any information about the chase. [/I]

:badcop :badcop :badcop :fiddy

PavementEater 03-21-2005 12:35 PM

[QUOTE=PhearCVBz]oh and I liked the report on the news last night......

[I]A motorcycle stunt could land three people in serious hot water. Police say they tried to stop a biker on Williston Road -- who was performing tricks on the motorcycle. The man flipped around and sat backwards on the gas tank. The biker was being filmed by two people riding in a truck behind him. Police attempted to stop the three -- but they took off. Police chased the motorcyclist at speeds nearing a-hundred miles per hour. But backed off when it became too dangerous. Call Williston Police if you have any information about the chase. [/I]

:badcop :badcop :badcop :fiddy[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... wonder who that was? :rolleyes:

my god, sweet story. The F'n pigs always make up sh*t to make themselves look better... the police didn't even have a chance. FTP :badcop

GMO750 03-21-2005 04:21 PM

ahhhhhh just like the good old days.... :apimp

slinky750 03-22-2005 09:21 AM

[QUOTE=PhearCVBz]oh and I liked the report on the news last night......

:badcop :badcop :badcop :fiddy[/QUOTE]
that was on the news last night.....it was an older "crouch rocket" wtf is a crouch rocket..is that kinda like a squat rocket? LOL

PhearCVBz 03-22-2005 09:25 AM

[QUOTE=slinky750]that was on the news last night.....it was an older "crouch rocket" wtf is a crouch rocket..is that kinda like a squat rocket? LOL[/QUOTE]

Yeah I missed the one last night...ugh....what channel?

I don't know much, but if I had to bet I don't think the bike was all that old ;)

mikeaudy 03-22-2005 11:10 AM

MY BIKE!!!!!! I knew this was going to happen!! cant have NOTHIN! damn kids.

GMO750 03-22-2005 11:26 AM

[QUOTE=slinky750]that was on the news last night.....it was an older "crouch rocket" wtf is a crouch rocket..is that kinda like a squat rocket? LOL[/QUOTE]

Crouching rocket hidden seed

slinky750 03-22-2005 01:03 PM

[QUOTE=GMO750]Crouching rocket hidden seed[/QUOTE]
thats the new ninja edition!

nasty6r 03-23-2005 09:52 PM

[QUOTE=slinky750]thats the new ninja edition![/QUOTE]

i think, whoever the "deliquent" was on that old crouch rocket must have performed an almost picture perfect hidden tiger manuever :YEAH :LOL :shruggs i just don't know why someone would do something like that :shruggs maybe if they had over 100+ points and really tired of pigs, but we'd have to talk to the guy that "eluded" to find out his, or her motivation :fiddy :apimp :cheers that means catching them in the act! :nono scary :AWWWW

~james