Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Illconducts JD hurt (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/108274-illconducts-jd-hurt.html)

ill shane 01-12-2005 12:14 PM

Illconducts JD hurt

Yesterday we were out practicing and JD was doing no handed highchairs. He got pretty good at them and was rolling 100' or so. He went back a little too far and when he did he grabbed a hand full of brake and then a hand full of throttle. His bike flipped back tossing him off the back. He landed flat on his but. He could not move so we had to call 911. We thought he may have cracked his tail bone but it is much worse than that. He has 2 fractured vertibrate in his back and a broken ankle.
Jd needs your best wishes and prayers. We are like family and I wish him the best and hopefully a speedy recovery. He has a wife and 7 year old daughter. Thank god he has the best insurance money can buy.
Please post up and give him your best wishes.
Shane B.
Illconduct

Beavis 01-12-2005 12:19 PM

Re: Illconducts JD hurt

arghhhh thats shit. Best wishes from germany to JD. Get well soon :hello

Veggie Dave 01-12-2005 12:19 PM

Ooh ya fooker! Crashing sucks, but I'm sure he'll be back in six months doing it all again :fiddy

Ryan S 01-12-2005 12:23 PM

wish him the best for me.

kcmwgreg 01-12-2005 12:25 PM

get well soon all the guys in kc wish him the best ......

20dub 01-12-2005 12:50 PM

[QUOTE=ill shane]Yesterday we were out practicing and JD was doing no handed highchairs. He got pretty good at them and was rolling 100' or so. He went back a little too far and when he did he grabbed a hand full of brake and then a hand full of throttle. His bike flipped back tossing him off the back. He landed flat on his but. He could not move so we had to call 911. We thought he may have cracked his tail bone but it is much worse than that. He has 2 fractured vertibrate in his back and a broken ankle.
Jd needs your best wishes and prayers. We are like family and I wish him the best and hopefully a speedy recovery. He has a wife and 7 year old daughter. Thank god he has the best insurance money can buy.
Please post up and give him your best wishes.
Shane B.
Illconduct[/QUOTE]
heal up....been there..fractured 2 vertabrae in my back on the dirtbike..they put me in a upper body cast for a couple months :banghead it sucks but it happens.good luck.....

not_me 01-12-2005 01:11 PM

Heal well, as always, every stunna is in my prayers.

No handed highchairs....... Dam :apimp !

Camo

crtchrktrcr 01-12-2005 01:22 PM

yeah man hope u heal up soon, but shit gotta take someone gettin hurt to make it progress the way it is, nice job brotha

ill shane 01-12-2005 01:26 PM

[QUOTE=Veggie Dave]Ooh ya fooker! Crashing sucks, but I'm sure he'll be back in six months doing it all again :fiddy[/QUOTE]
I say 2 mounths. He broke his thumb last summer and was ridind 3 days later with a cast on his hand.

atl freestyle 01-12-2005 01:30 PM

i dont wish pain on anybody but who cares. what goes around comes around :laughing :twofinger

da Liks 01-12-2005 01:36 PM

heal up bro!

Kaotic 01-12-2005 02:00 PM

sorry to hear that shit, get well :cheers

Sweety 01-12-2005 02:11 PM

Hope he'll get well soon!

Z-UNIT 01-12-2005 02:17 PM

get well sonn and how do u do a no handed highchair for 100ft. u cant balance it with the brake or throttle. so how do u do this

Division1 Ryan 01-12-2005 02:56 PM

[QUOTE=Z-UNIT]get well sonn and how do u do a no handed highchair for 100ft. u cant balance it with the brake or throttle. so how do u do this[/QUOTE]

That sucks alot, but I am curious about the no handed H/C

Ecentrik 01-12-2005 03:01 PM

suxs alot. i hope he gets better fast and gets back out there!

Regstunts 01-12-2005 03:08 PM

Hope he recovers and rides again soon.

As for the trick, can we get a clip of that??? You've got my interest!!

ROWDY 01-12-2005 03:57 PM

[QUOTE=dlovescops]i dont wish pain on anybody but who cares. what goes around comes around :laughing :twofinger[/QUOTE]
OUCH! The bones and the comment. 100ft no handed highchairs though... :bsmaybe 25ft. i hope u filmed it

SAMBO 01-12-2005 03:58 PM

[QUOTE=dlovescops]i dont wish pain on anybody but who cares. what goes around comes around :laughing :twofinger[/QUOTE]

that was messed up

best wishes man.

ROWDY 01-12-2005 04:04 PM

[QUOTE=MSE_STUNNERZ]that was messed up

best wishes man.[/QUOTE]
if u only knew what was really messed up, u'd feel the same as he does :nono