Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Juvenile Tendencies (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/191-juvenile-tendencies)
-   -   bullshit (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/191-juvenile-tendencies/78805-bullshit.html)

dj92681 06-16-2004 11:21 AM

bullshit

get this shit.i call up phibbs today to see how my bike is coming, they tell me that they cant work on it because they dont have the cams. which is total :bs , i put every fukin part in that box i gave them and labeled it.i wait 2 months for a run around and for some shriveled sack sally to lose my shit.im gonna go down there and ****ing throw my gimp sticks at someone and flip the **** out.so i better be leaving today with my bike and my cams that i know they have. dont do business with phibbs. :2cents :mad:

-Drew- 06-16-2004 02:22 PM

Re: bullshit

Maybe you should call the better business bureau. I did that once to a bike shop that screwed me over. That way... if they get so many reports against them in a year... they go under investigation. Plus others can read any bad reports filed against them.

Radguy 06-16-2004 02:45 PM

WTF!!!

Just can't get good service these days....better off buying a book and learn how to do it yourself....that's what I do...or I just start taking sh*t apart and figure it out from there :apimp

dj92681 06-16-2004 03:58 PM

my father went down and flipped out. he got the parts and everything. i got my friend coming over tonight. i just ordered a manual so it will be here soon and we will probably adjust the valves down at mohawk or something. they said we didnt know u gave us the parts. when i got the bike back it said 636 parts, wtf u would think a kawasaki dealer knows the difference in a zx6r and a zx6rr ones a 636 and another is a 600. **** dealerships :twofinger

Radguy 06-16-2004 04:03 PM

[QUOTE=dj92681]my father went down and flipped out. he got the parts and everything. i got my friend coming over tonight. i just ordered a manual so it will be here soon and we will probably adjust the valves down at mohawk or something. they said we didnt know u gave us the parts. when i got the bike back it said 636 parts, wtf u would think a kawasaki dealer knows the difference in a zx6r and a zx6rr ones a 636 and another is a 600. **** dealerships :twofinger[/QUOTE]

Yeah do it yourself....just make sure you take your time....because you gotta figure instead of paying $60+ an hour, for labor, to a dealership. You're paying yourself :apimp
If you need a hand give me a holla....

lata I'm off to Royal Mtn. to watch Marc kick some ass!! :apimp :fiddy

dj92681 06-16-2004 07:30 PM

[QUOTE=Radguy]Yeah do it yourself....just make sure you take your time....because you gotta figure instead of paying $60+ an hour, for labor, to a dealership. You're paying yourself :apimp
If you need a hand give me a holla....

lata I'm off to Royal Mtn. to watch Marc kick some ass!! :apimp :fiddy[/QUOTE] thanks bro!!

Dirty J 06-16-2004 10:31 PM

[QUOTE=dj92681]my father went down and flipped out. he got the parts and everything. i got my friend coming over tonight. i just ordered a manual so it will be here soon and we will probably adjust the valves down at mohawk or something. they said we didnt know u gave us the parts. when i got the bike back it said 636 parts, wtf u would think a kawasaki dealer knows the difference in a zx6r and a zx6rr ones a 636 and another is a 600. **** dealerships :twofinger[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=dj92681]i got my friend coming over tonight[/QUOTE] yea but she was talkin about adj somethinig else :apimp

skitchR6 06-16-2004 10:58 PM

Shitty

dj92681 06-17-2004 03:27 AM

[QUOTE=Dirty J]yea but she was talkin about adj somethinig else :apimp[/QUOTE]lol :laughing