Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Juvenile Tendencies (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/191-juvenile-tendencies)
-   -   Quadfest 0'Never!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/191-juvenile-tendencies/114266-quadfest-0never.html)

TILLER 02-19-2005 10:25 PM

Quadfest 0'Never!!

This thread is all about when and where Quadfest 05 is gonna be held this year. Any and all are welcome. Our guys are willing to travel if need be but lets get some dates kicked around so those who need time off can get it.

I propose a sat into sunday ride. We'll need at least 1 legal riding spot.

NY, NJ, MA, NH ... ????

*****lets keep this thread ON TOPIC so we dont read 5 pages of useless info*****

stubbynFla 02-20-2005 01:27 AM

Re: Lets set a date for Quadfest 05!!

Tampa....tampa!!!!!! :lol

alfmoney 02-20-2005 11:56 AM

well since it seems all the quad teams are around the same area basically ny would be the perfect spot cause its between everything, long island maybe?

TILLER 02-20-2005 12:00 PM

[QUOTE=alfmoney]well since it seems all the quad teams are around the same area basically ny would be the perfect spot cause its between everything, long island maybe?[/QUOTE]
who in LI has a team that stunts ?

CVB Vermont
JT Upstate NY
Stuntquads (Bill Tim Jimmah, Barry) NH
Dirty Jersey New Jersey

Im down for wherever but should be in someones home town

JT Stevie 02-20-2005 12:18 PM

NY sounds good :2cents Im sure we could arrange a "legal" spot to play :YEAH

austinz400 02-20-2005 12:25 PM

lets just get like 10 or more and rid the roads by my house who needs legal anyway cops cant catch us all right

TILLER 02-20-2005 01:13 PM

[QUOTE=austinz400]lets just get like 10 or more and rid the roads by my house who needs legal anyway cops cant catch us all right[/QUOTE]
true .. but a legal spot would be nice.. where we can all go and park and just hangout for a day or 2 with no worries ..

PavementEater 02-20-2005 02:40 PM

why not at the place where stuntrageous was last year. That sh*t was hot.
prety good location I thought.

z400WHAT 02-20-2005 02:52 PM

Yea, a legal spot would be the way to go. Especially since It would be like a 5hr drive for me! I'd be pretty sour if we got there and johnny law broke it up. :badcop Cause I don't care how "Legit" people say a spot is, it you don't have written permession or something like that, there's always a chance of it getting broken up. Happens to us all the time. Maybe someone could check on prices for renting out a dragstrip? I think it's like $300-400 for all day at our local track. Get like 10-15 people and that's like less than $40/piece. I'd pay that to ride with all you guyz! :fiddy Whatever get's decided, I'll deff try to get up there. :cheers

TILLER 02-20-2005 04:18 PM

[QUOTE=PavementEater]why not at the place where stuntrageous was last year. That sh*t was hot.
prety good location I thought.[/QUOTE]
im gonna make some calls and see

the airport is big money cus they had to shut the place down

ill see with some local businesses and vacant lots

SeeMyZWheelie 02-20-2005 04:33 PM

[QUOTE=z400WHAT]Yea, a legal spot would be the way to go. Especially since It would be like a 5hr drive for me! I'd be pretty sour if we got there and johnny law broke it up. :badcop Cause I don't care how "Legit" people say a spot is, it you don't have written permession or something like that, there's always a chance of it getting broken up. Happens to us all the time. Maybe someone could check on prices for renting out a dragstrip? I think it's like $300-400 for all day at our local track. Get like 10-15 people and that's like less than $40/piece. I'd pay that to ride with all you guyz! :fiddy Whatever get's decided, I'll deff try to get up there. :cheers[/QUOTE]
couldnt agree more with ya on that one...

2 Vicious Freestyle 02-20-2005 06:53 PM

If u guys feel like commin to pittsburgh

I can mostlikely arrange to ride at the local dragstrip

They let us use it to practice anyway, they are very cool

TILLER 02-20-2005 09:08 PM

[QUOTE=Skiboarder311]If u guys feel like commin to pittsburgh

I can mostlikely arrange to ride at the local dragstrip

They let us use it to practice anyway, they are very cool[/QUOTE]
how long ? paved parking lots attached ?

2 Vicious Freestyle 02-20-2005 09:45 PM

the dragstrip is a quartermile dragstrip
with another eighth mile run out at the end

With a paved staging area.

My buddy tom does shows out there for them, so they let us use the track to practice

Jimmah 02-20-2005 10:11 PM

I was lazy and didn't 1 single post but I will drive anywhere in the north eastern area as long as it's a gurantee that there will be no cops and the spot is secure. I'm not down with driving 6 somewhat hours to get a $120.00 ticket :seemepeeonmyz:.

2 Vicious Freestyle 02-20-2005 10:27 PM

We have a stuntspot also, that we have never had any problems, and we've been goin there for about 8 months.

But track is much more fun

austinz400 02-21-2005 08:10 AM

i like the sounds of the track for our air port shut down still dont mean thay wont land there like at stuntrageous

TILLER 02-21-2005 09:27 AM

[QUOTE=Jimmah]I was lazy and didn't 1 single post but I will drive anywhere in the north eastern area as long as it's a gurantee that there will be no cops and the spot is secure. I'm not down with driving 6 somewhat hours to get a $120.00 ticket :seemepeeonmyz:.[/QUOTE]
dont be a puss.. we drove 4 hrs to play with u guys in the rain and waited over an hr to ride at a spot..

track sounds fine to me

Jimmah 02-21-2005 10:00 AM

I don't mind the waiting but I don't need any tickets. :banghead

-puss

2 Vicious Freestyle 02-21-2005 10:57 AM

Well if u guys get together a date, I'll get u a 100% answer to if we can use the dragstrip.